Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

[ALOCHONA] Re: Fwd: Protest against accusations against two popular bloggers

Mr. Musfique Prodhan, let me correct you about some misinformation, which came to my notice from your posting. I never wrote in any group/blog for suspension of either Mr. Ayubi or Mr. MBI Munshi. I believe in your right to express your self in any way you wish to, I will have my right to express my views on your views without any restriction whether it's a matter of politics, religion or social. If I put my words in the public domain, my expression turns into public property.

 

Now let me clear you about the two gentlemen you talked about. First, Mr. Ayubi. I have no quarrel about him. He writes with his personal views in any given topic, I may not agree with it but that does not limit his right to express his view. When I counter his views that means I take his write-ups seriously. I do not mind when he calls me Chowdhury Babu referring me as Hindu though he knows I am a Muslim but he is not ready to think me as Muslim because of my socio political views. It is his prerogative to call me in a derogative term.

 

About Mr. Munshi, I find my self in a war (NOT IN A SENSE OF FIGHTING) with him ideologically. I truly believe his writings are designed to empower defeated enemy of liberation war. His writings are designed to create rift between our neighboring courtiers. His writings underline theories derived from his belief in two-nation theory, which I discard as ridiculous as well as strange.

 

 

Mr. Mushfique, I like to bring my point vigorously that does not mean my views are intolerant. I am not sure where you reside but if you have a chance then just go and tune in to some talk shows in either Radio or TV station in US, you will understand how vigorous it is. You see MR. Mushfique, in your posting you called my views as baseless and false allegations; I could take that as too unkind. Which word means what to whom is nothing but perception.

 

Let me give you an example of intolerance, the group where you writing DAHUK is one of the most intolerant web groups I found. They will not post my views but they encourage their strange bed partners to write against me. When they can not find someone to go against me, the moderator will write his views on me to vilify me braking all norms of moderation. Moderator of Dahuk will put special note on top of my posting labeling me as Awami Leaguer, why? I hope you will protest this undemocratic wickedness of DAHUK moderator.

 

Sincerely

Shamim Chowdhury

Maryland, USA

--- On Wed, 3/4/09, Shamim Chowdhury <veirsmill@yahoo.com> wrote:


From: Shamim Chowdhury <veirsmill@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fwd: Protest against accusations against two popular bloggers
To: veirsmill@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 11:15 AM

--- In dahuk@yahoogroups.com, Musfique Prodhan <chena_kew@...> wrote:

Dear Members
 
these is nothing wrong in supporting either AL or BNP or any other registered political parties of Bangladesh. Unfortunately, a couple of blogger named as Mr Shamim Chowdhury and one Mr Nayeem have spewed baseless and false allegations against two prominent and popular blogger, Mr MBI Munshi and Mr Salauddin Ayubi. One who believes in democracy and free of speech should never engage in such activities (calling to ban Mr Munshi and branding Mr Ayubi as a non Bangladeshi as a slurr)
 
I strongly condemn such acts to malign Mr Munshi and Mr Ayubi. At the same time I request Mr Shamim Chowdhury to learn the culture of tollerence and freedom of speech from his country of residence. So far he did write some very good articles which won my respect for him. So I am sure if he rejects the inspiration by the lowly educated Shafique Bhuiyan or his proxy nick Arif Ahmed, he could avoid repeating such cheap thrills.
 
Mr Nayeem is quite unkknown, but his comments against Mr Ayubi was not unique as it resembles the barking of pro Indian intellectuals cheap talks and thoughts. I am sure Mr Nayeem could prove himself much of a better person than those slogan monger streetside bums whom we call atels.
 
 
Musfique. 
 
 
 

--- End forwarded message ---





__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___