Banner Advertiser

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Re: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} watch



One way you could prove your knowledge and intelligence is by contesting the contents, you are responding to. Unfortunately, what I have seen, over the years, you never do that. What you do, instead, is go after the person, not contents, like a pit-bull. I know why. You cannot contest any content, because, that requires certain quality, which is lacking in you. I know, you always try to show your knowledge, but fail miserably every time. I don't blame you for that; I just feel sorry for you.
Many people lack the ability to formulate cohesive arguments. That's OK. Not everybody can be a debtor. It's a skill some people have. This Forum is an online debating center; that's why you see only a few regular participants in this forum, as you mentioned.
Now, I have to educate you on something. You said, I am lecturing you. Ms. Farida, lecturing is only possible to captive audiences, such as in a class. You are free not to read my views on things. How can I lecture you, although you need some?  
Here, I expressed my views against your responses to some videos. You call these videos as intended to generate Islamophobia.
Your response made me watch some of those videos. What I found in those videos is, mistreatment of Muslim women, which made me scratch my head as to - why did you say these are intended to generate Islamophobia.
The first question that came to my mind, why didn't you publicized them yourself? I know there was a time, when you used to espouse western liberated woman-ideals. What happened to your liberated brain; did you rent it out to your radical religiosity? It looks like, now, you are much more concerned about preserving the reputation of Islam than bringing mistreatments of Muslim women to light.
As for me, I would thank individuals who would circulate videos regarding mistreatments of women in the Hindu society, which, I know, exist. I have many issues with Hindu religious practices. I have been constantly trying to express my alternate views on them.
I have written 21 articles on various religious/social/political issues on the Mukto-mona.com English Site. If you read them, you will know what I am talking about. I never shied away expressing my views on Hinduism. I have also written many articles on Hindu social/religious issues in the Bengali local newspapers, and in many religious periodicals. My goal, in all these efforts, is to express my alternate views/opinion on social/religious/political practices. I am not forcing anybody to read them, so, I am not lecturing anybody.
Jiten Roy



From: "Farida Majid farida_majid@hotmail.com [mukto-mona]" <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Deeldar Shah <shahdeeldar@gmail.com>; Deeldar Shah <shahdeeldar@yahoo.com>; ANISUR RAHMAN <anisur.rahman1@btinternet.com>; Jahed Ahmed <worldcitizen73@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} watch

 
It is not a good practice to assume that others possess the same amount of your knowledge AND/OR your ignorance.
mukto-mona regulars like Jiten Roy, Sukhamaoy, Shah Deeldar, etc assume that they know more than others.  They know everything there is know under the earth about Religion, and especially Islam. 

This video is publicized by an organization for the specific purpose of slandering Islam, not for any benevolent Social Work purpose of preventing domestic violence.  It is not out of his habitual ignorance that Jiten Roy begins lecturing me on not doing anything about " mistreatments of Muslim women"  ( oh! how sadened Jiten is about the plight of Muslim women! ! !), the video has succeeded in instilling the brain-wash that the man is Muslim -- and ALL Muslims everywhere in the world, from time immemorial has obscenely beaten their wives.  [Note:  the fierce anti-Islamic replies on facebook]
alt
Ian Baker
Ian Baker Good muslim man following the instructions of the quran and the example set by Muhammed the paedophile
 


From: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Shah Deeldar shahdeeldar@yahoo.com [mukto-mona] <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 9:02 PM
To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} watch
 
 
There is nothing to be defensive about this video. A Muslim man beating his wife in public. It would be an offense in any civil society but in many Muslim dominated countries, people might look the other way and give the man free pass. The man would not be prosecuted by a civil court or Sharia court. Do other people beat and kill their wives? Yes, they do! Would we call it a Christian or Hindu phobia? Probably not! So, Farida equating this as Islamophobia is simply wrong. Farida should rather focus on remedies that prevent these kinds violence against women. Mr. Guha is merely a messenger.  


On Thursday, January 26, 2017 9:23 PM, "Sukhamaya Bain subain1@yahoo.com [mukto-mona]" <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
I think at least on face value this video is unfair to Islam. A man is beating a woman, presumably his wife. He is not saying or implying that he is doing it as per Islam. So, calling this video something like 'our eye on Islam' is wrong.

However, if the Koran or the Hadits contain edicts of beating wife, honorable people should trash those edicts, if not Islam as a whole. So, I think instead of assuming that a man beat a woman because of Islam, people should cite verses from Islamic books to back up their 'our eye on Islam' kind of mottos. If criticizing unjust and hateful edicts of Islam makes one an Islamophobe, he/she should be proud of being so.

SuBain  

===================

On Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:01 PM, "Jiten Roy jnrsr53@yahoo.com [mukto-mona]" <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
Farida Majid:"If this isn't Islamophobia I don't know what is! ! ! !"

I viewed some of those clips, and found that these are about  women's right/mistreatment in Saudi Arabia, and in some other Muslim countries.
Being a woman, you should have publicized such unjust treatments of Women by yourself. Instead, you are accusing the person, who has circulated video clips about mistreatments of Muslim women, as Islamophobe. And, by doing so, you are also saying that these videos are as per Islamic traditions, so, circulation of such video clips is equivalent to spreading phobia about Islam.
So, let me ask you, are such mistreatments of women part of Islam? If it is, I will admit that circulation of such videos could be considered as spreading Islamophobia.
I, know, Islamophobia is a favorite term in your vocabulary, but, I really think, you may not understand the meaning of this term. Sorry to say that!
Jiten Roy



From: "Farida Majid farida_majid@hotmail.com [mukto-mona]" <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 3:15 PM
Subject: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} watch

 

If this isn't Islamophobia I don't know what is! ! ! !  What is the reason for it to be posted here in mukto-mona by Sitangshu? Of what benefit is this to  the Bangladeshi society - - - to mankind ?
 There are other such videos  generated by Zionist organizations circulated by Sitangshu .
Read the comments -- if you are in any doubt about the real nature of this ugly propaganda . . .


From: pfc-friends@googlegroups.com <pfc-friends@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Sitangshu Guha <guhasb@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 11:24 AM
To: pfc; mokto mona; Khobor
Subject: {PFC-Friends} watch
 
https://www.facebook.com/OurEyeOnIslam/videos/1808495489416366/
www.facebook.com
Sad reality of wife beating ... To see more from Our Eye On Islam - 2 on Facebook, log in or create an account.
www.facebook.com
Sad reality of wife beating




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PFC-Friends" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pfc-friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.










__._,_.___

Posted by: Jiten Roy <jnrsr53@yahoo.com>


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190





__,_._,___