Banner Advertiser

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Re: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} ?

Thanks for the advice. I would not waste more time on reading or replying to what Mohammad Mushrafi writes.

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 2:58 PM, "Dristy Pat [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

Do not reply to this guy's post. He is mentally sick.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Mohammad Mushrafi [mukto-mona] <> wrote:
"Silence is gold" in front of the ugly bulls. Why waste ideas in the midst of dead logs or bulls. Where there is no roll of heads.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Shah Deeldar [mukto-mona]" <>
Date: 9/01/2017 12:55 AM (GMT+08:00)
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} ?

Adult idiocy has no limit, dear! With such gibberish expression, one can hardly comprehend what you might be thinking or saying. You are basically making yourself a fool in the forum without realizing that cruel fact. Please put forward a simple opinion about faith. I will give you a pass mark. 

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 9:39 AM, "Mohammad Mushrafi [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

O really!? Its a good approach indeed. But "patience is virtue." The good old English language and real Gurus always tried to tell us this truth. Many learned English but soul is missing. The arguments is log of woods fight without that soul.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Shah Deeldar [mukto-mona]" <>
Date: 8/01/2017 6:06 AM (GMT+08:00)
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} ?

You write a mere sentence to criticize a Mukto-mona member for his take on 'faith' without elaborating your ideas about it. What is your own take about faith? Since you are not an illiterate man, why not show us your scholarly depth about the subject? Can you? Would you dare to expose yourself to some thousands Mukto-mona members that you are a competent member with substance and not a troll?

I might be a closed minded member but I am ready to be enlightened by your thoughts about the subject, faith. Shoot!

On Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:05 AM, "Mohammad Mushrafi [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

Dictaing this way quite fit with the negative adjective frequenty used by those to themselves well. Particularly to this CloesedMona. Unworth to be challenged and need to be excluded.


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Shah Deeldar [mukto-mona]" <>
Date: 6/01/2017 6:49 AM (GMT+08:00)
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} ?

You simply failed to come up with a cogent argument why 'faith' should not be challenged when freethinkers are allowed to challenge scientific facts? Why SB can't equate faith as a stupid thing if it is based on nothing but human mental weakness and emotions? Either you put forward an intelligent argument or shut up! 

"belief without evidence" and "pretending to know things you don't know".Peter Boghossain

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 6:40 PM, "Mohammad Mushrafi [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

Ones sense of undue superity could be chllanged, but stupidity is not. Muktomona are those who has respectibility to opinions of other than himself or herself. The cooking is natural reaction of feared and inferiority prone ones. 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Shah Deeldar [mukto-mona]" <>
Date: 4/01/2017 6:49 AM (GMT+08:00)
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} ?

You are not a spokesperson of that state? Are you? Some people with different take on faith may have different opinions. That is why it is called faith. And, that is why a faith has no rationale but a baseless irrational idea. Can it be equated with stupidity? Why not? Please make a cogent argument rather than dancing around the subject. Thank you.

On Monday, January 2, 2017 10:17 PM, "Mohammad Mushrafi [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

This is a general statement from an afaithic state. Which tries to propogate the superior state of own coviction than fairhfulls. But its civic. 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Shah Deeldar [mukto-mona]" <>
Date: 3/01/2017 3:34 AM (GMT+08:00)
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} ?

Even calling faith as a stupid thing non-randomly would not change its definition or hollowness. Faith is based on what rationale and reasoning? Nothing! Some people believe that their faiths are superior to others because their prophet(s) got the last revelation? Surprisingly, nobody gets God's new revelation anymore but if he/she gets it, he/she would be treated as a downright fraud. Why so? Because the days of con-artists and lies are over. Some people believe that people with certain beliefs and faith should be exterminated because they do not pray to the same superior God/s? Are they right to have such dangerous faith? Think carefully about your blind faith, which could be totally contradictory to another man's faith! 

On Monday, January 2, 2017 10:25 AM, "Mohammad Mushrafi [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

Randomly calling faiths as STUPID including the faith of own forefather's, one wonders is the caller Ok? Does it need professional help?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Sukhamaya Bain [mukto-mona]" <>
Date: 31/12/2016 10:37 PM (GMT+08:00)
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} ?

I have stopped calling myself a Hindu, because much of the religion is stupid and because of its injustice such as the Caste System and the inferior status of women. I wonder why there are so few ex-Muslims. All Abrahamic religions, including Islam, are fundamentally more stupid. Their God forces them to believe in him; if you do not believe in him, he has hellfire for you after life! So, you do not have a choice to think before believing! And of course, there are raw hatred such as murdering apostates and injustice such as the inferior status of women and the deplorable status of non-Abrahamic peoples.


============================== ==========

On Friday, December 30, 2016 7:14 PM, "Jiten Roy [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

These are social terrorists, who are neighbors for generations, preying on their religious minority neighbors. It seems unthinkable; isn't it? But, it's not, and what's even more absurd is that, these terrorists never face any consequence for their heinous crimes, which only encourages others to commit more of such crimes. On top of that, government is tacitly approving these crimes by remaining indifferent of these crimes, thereby sending a message to the religious minorities about their fate in Bangladesh. Yes, I understand, minorities are facing all sorts of discriminations all over the world, but this is not discrimination. This is a government sponsored pogrom and persecution of religious minorities in the country.
On the broader point, one may ask, why religious minorities in most Muslim majority countries are victims of religious persecution, and why governments in those countries always fail so miserably to protect them.
In the above context, I would say, Bangladesh is not out of the norm, and, maybe, you are expecting too much from the government of Bangladesh.
Jiten Roy

From: "ANISUR RAHMAN [mukto-mona]" <>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 12:52 PM
Subject: [mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} ?

This is a damning indictment to Bangladesh and Bangladeshi government. If Bangladesh wants to be called a civilised country, the government must take immediate steps to stop such barbarity. Just ask the prime minister that how would she feel if her daughter who lives in America is subjected to same type of torture, insult, rape and barbarity? Of course, in a civilised country such things cannot happen. But then wouldn't Bangladesh try to learn ever how to be civilised?

- AR

On Friday, 30 December 2016, 16:31, Sitangshu Guha <> wrote:

২০১৬ সালের ১ জানুয়ারি থেকে ২৯ ডিসেম্বর পর্যন্ত সারা দেশে ৯৮ জন হিন্দুকে হত্যা করা হয়েছে। হত্যার হুমকি দেয়া হয়েছে এক হাজার ৯ জনকে। হত্যার চেষ্টা করা হয়েছে ১৮ জনকে। ধর্ষণের ঘটনা ঘটেছে ২৬টি। নিখোঁজ রয়েছেন ২২জন। প্রতিমা ভাঙচুর করা হয়েছে ২০৯টি। ৩৬৬টি মন্দিরে পূজা বন্ধ করা ও ৩৮ জনকে অপহরণ করা হয়েছে। সব মিলিয়ে চলতি বছর ১৫ হাজার ৫৪টি নির্যাতনের ঘটনা ঘটেছে।
শুক্রবার (৩০ ডিসেম্বর) সকালে ঢাকা রিপোর্টার্স ইউনিটি (ডিআরইউ) মিলনায়তনে এক সংবাদ সম্মেলনে চলতি বছরে ধর্মীয় সংখ্যালঘুদের উপর নির্যাতনের চিত্র তুলে ধরতে গিয়ে এমন তথ্য প্রকাশ করেছে বাংলাদেশ জাতীয় হিন্দু মহাজোট।
সম্মেলনে লিখিতভাবে সংখ্যালঘুদের উপর নির্যাতনের এ চিত্র তুলে ধরেন সংগঠনের মহাসচিব আনন্দ কুমার বিশ্বাস।
সংগঠনটির পক্ষ থেকে ধর্ষণ, হত্যা, প্রতিমা ভাঙচুরসহ ৩০টি ক্যাটাগরিতে নির্যাতনের চিত্র তুলে ধরা হয়। এতে আরও জানানো হয়- চলতি বছরের ১ জানুয়ারি থেকে ২৯ ডিসেম্বর পর্যন্ত সারা দেশে ৩৫৭ জনকে জখম, ৮ জনকে কারাগারে আটক, ৯৯জনকে চাঁদাবাজি-মারধর ও আটকে রেখে নির্যাতন, ১৬৫টি লুটপাটের ঘটনা ও বসতঘর-ব্যবসা প্রতিষ্ঠানে ১৩টি হামলা হয়েছে।
সংগঠনের মহাসচিব আনন্দ কুমার বিশ্বাস জানান, সম্পত্তি দখলের ঘটনা ঘটেছে ৮৬টি। এর মধ্যে ভূমি দখল ৬১টি, ঘরবাড়ি দখল ৫টি এবং দখলের তৎপরতার ঘটনা ঘটেছে ২০টি। উচ্ছেদে ঘটনা ঘটেছে ২১০টি, উচ্ছেদের তৎপরতার ঘটনা ঘটেছে ৩২৬টি, উচ্ছেদের হুমকি তিন হাজার ৪৩১টি, দেশ ত্যাগের হুমকি ৭১১টি।
তিনি আরও জানান, মন্দিরে হামলা, ভাঙচুর, চুরি ও অগ্নিসংযোগের ঘটনা ঘটেছে ১৪১টি। বাড়িতে হামলা, ভাঙচুর, চুরি ও ব্যবসা প্রতিষ্ঠানে অগ্নিসংযোগের ঘটনা ঘটেছে দুই হাজার ৩২৮টি। প্রতিমা ভাঙচুর ২০৯টি, প্রতিমা চুরি ২২টি, মন্দিরে পূজা বন্ধ করা হয়েছে ৩৬৬টি, অপহরণ ৩৮টি, অপহরণের চেষ্টা করা হয়েছে ৭টি। গণধর্ষণ হয়েছে ৪টি। জোরপূর্বক ধর্মান্তরিত বা ধর্মান্তরকরণের চেষ্টা এক হাজার ২৫১টি।
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PFC-Friends" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pfc-friends+unsubscribe@
For more options, visit optout.


Posted by: Sukhamaya Bain <>

Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:




"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190