Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Re: [mukto-mona] How the Bengali chotalok shaped India’s destiny

His foresight was moronic; no doubt about that. There was no reason for the Hindus of West Bengal to like him. Even the so-called untouchable Hindus had all the reasons to despise him. Wasn't it too much of a shame that after handing his birthplace over to the hyenas, Jogen Mandal actually sought votes in West Bengal for getting elected there?

However, while Jogen Mandal was stupid, his Muslim brothers were too idiotic, ungrateful and criminal. If they had a sense of justice and gratitude, things could have been much better in that land all along since 1947, including for the Muslims. BTW, in 1954, even the 'Tiger of Bengal' (?!), A. K. Fazlul Huq was also under house arrest for a while, as he was also considered a traitor by the ruling idiots of Pakistan. Talking about morons, a more recent prominent one is Jaswant Singh, who thought Jinnah was a great secular man. (Looks like he is still alive, but in a coma.)



On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:52 PM, "Shah Deeldar [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

According to some historical sources, Jogendra Ali Mollah (fondly called by commies) sincerely believed in Zinnah's 'secular policy' for Pakistan. Such was his moronic foresight about then time communal politics!  In the absence of caste (educated) Hindus, he would be the center of attention and a true kingmaker for secular Pakistan? But soon after Zinnah's death, Mr. Mondol figured out that he was totally cooked... when Liaquat Ali khan showed the Bismillah way for Pakistan. The rest is of course history. WB Bengalee Hindus never liked the man and he became a total pariah until he took his last breath in Barasat area in 1960's..

I wonder why nobody wrote a comedy about this man? A shortsighted man?

On Monday, May 15, 2017 5:57 PM, "Sukhamaya Bain [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

I totally agree with you, Mr. Deeldar.

Here is a little conversation in Facebook between Dr. Kamal Das (KD) and me (SB):

KD: Where did Jogendra Mandal end up?
SB: I call Mr. Mandal a chandal, not because I believe in any caste system, but because he was foolish when he opted for Pakistan. But we all need to realize that his action was largely due to the overall hatefulness and barbarity of the Hindu religion/tradition. There is no reason for anyone who thinks he came from a so-called upper caste Hindu family to denigrate Mr. Mandal more than how much denigration his/her own ancestors deserve.
KD: The creation of East Pakistan was last evil deed, before that he saved the govt. of H. S. Suhrawardy.
SB: A coalition or friendship of Muslims and the so-called low-caste Hindus would have been a good thing at that time if the objectives were political power and fair educational opportunities. In a democracy, a lot of stupid people also have voting rights; so political power was easy to achieve. However, to gain a real education, Muslims had to cut down on the Koran and the Hadits, and people like Mandal had to be careful about the two-nation theory that was ultimately for subjugating all kinds of non-Muslims in the proposed Muslim nation. So, helping a provincial Muslim-led government was not nearly as bad as creating a country for the Muslims or allowing Islam in statecraft.
KD: He sold his personality for a cabinet post, left his land facing an arrest. Such a failure.
SB: Yes, it was a real shame. He faced arrest by people whom he had helped, for the cause that he had thought those people would support!! He surely made a colossal mistake by supporting Pakistan.

I might comment further on mukto-mona, depending on what the participants here express.


Sukhamaya Bain


On Sunday, May 14, 2017 10:02 AM, "Shah Deeldar [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

The irony was that Jogen Mondal and his Barisal gang had to flee to India to save their precious lives as soon as the Pak honeymoon was over. Lower caste Bengalee Hindus failed to see the deceptive gospel of Islam. The choice was to become low caste Muslims or stay marginalized as second class citizens in a new Islamic country. None of the choices were good but when things were finally realized by these fools, it was simply too late. Mr. Mondal got his @ss kicked as he deserved. The man was not intelligent enough to safeguard his group's interests. He sold them to the lowest bidders for peanuts.    

On Saturday, May 13, 2017 4:10 PM, "Dristy Pat [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

This article speaks seldom spoken truth that, the father of the highly acclaimed Indian constitution was an untouchable, named Dr. Ambedkar, from Bombay, and, the truth behind the establishment of a separate land (Pakistan) for Muslim was a lower caste Hindu, named Jogendra Mondal, from Barisal. Without Dr. Ambedkar's talent, Indian constitution would have been derived from Vedic era scriptures, and without Jogen Mondal's support, there would be no Pakistan.

The fact is - lower caste Hindus initially started a liberation movement against upper caste Hindus, which was later on supported by Muslims, and that movement transformed into a demand for a separate land for oppressed masses (Muslims, lower caste Hindus, and tribal ethnic groups).

The lower caste Hindus have played such crucial historic roles in the creation of modern India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh,   yet, how many people know these facts? Not many, and, this is not a mistake, it's a willful design.

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Sukhamaya Bain [mukto-mona] <> wrote:
Following is a great and informative article indeed. My thanks and salute to the author, Dr. A. K. Biswas. It is a must read article for people who love their motherland or ancestral land of East Bengal, which constitutes most of Bangladesh today.
Let me note that a terrible tragedy of the related history of the Indian subcontinent was that J. N. Mandal failed to see that Pakistan was not for emancipating any kind of people when he decided to join that country. For the short term, it was for unfair advantage for the Muslims that were not into educating themselves for competing in a modern world. For the long-term it was for an Islamic nation of inhumanity. (Islam is no emancipation for Muslims either; rational humanism is what would emancipate people who call themselves Muslims today. Obviously that would change their identity from Muslim to Human.)


Posted by: Sukhamaya Bain <>

Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:




"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190