Banner Advertiser

Friday, May 26, 2017

Re: [mukto-mona] Re: op-ed in bdnews

In any case, Iran does not deserve any moral support from humanists or from the civilized world. After all, it is an Islamic republic with all kinds of discrimination, hatred and atrocities against non-Muslims, including the ones that abandon Islam. Israel is also a fanatic religious state; although a good fraction of its population are so-called secular Jews, and abandoning Judaism is not a crime there. (There is a blasphemy law in Israel that provides one or two years of imprisonment for crudely insulting any religion; as I already said, Israel is also a religious fanatic state.)



On Friday, May 26, 2017 6:19 PM, "Dristy Pat [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

"Yes, Iran has said many outrageous things about Israel but they have not done anything yet."

So, Israel should wait until Iran erase Israel off the face of the earth after they have nuclear bomb. May be USA should also wait until Kim Jung Un drops a nuclear bomb on Hawaii. Very smart argument!

What you are failing to recognize is that - Iran runs proxy wars with non-state militant groups, which are recognized as terrorist groups in the West. So, when Iran acquires nuclear power, it won't need to directly use them on any country, it will only need to give it to one of it's militant groups. That's the worry many have.

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Shah Deeldar [mukto-mona] <> wrote:
"In fact, Iran did attack Iraq during Saddam."-Pat

Needless to say that you are factually wrong about Iran starting the Iraq Iran war. Saddam started it but could not get out of it with any honor.Please get right information before you pass your opinion about Iran.

FYI, Iran does not follow Gandhi doctrine. Yes, Iran has said many outrageous things about Israel but they have not done anything yet. That is the difference. I say, Pakistanis have said even worse things about India and doing bad things. What makes you think that Pakis would not drop few bombs if they get desperate? Many nuclear powers have said many outrageous things about wiping out others but nothing has happened so far. And, you are concerned about Israeli lives? Because Israelis are special people of the world? Israel got plenty of bombs while Iran has not tested its first one yet. You think, Israel was born yesterday? Why would you be so concerned about only Israel's safety when it has the capability of destroying whole Middle-east in few minutes? It sounds very comical and redundant to me.

Iran is a Shia power and it should have its own bombs so that it does not get bullied by its neighbors. Ironically, bombs give parity! If Israelis feel little anxious about Iran, that comes with the territory.

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:22 PM, "Dristy Pat [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

In fact, Iran did attack Iraq during Saddam. Iran is now engaged in fighting with Sunni groups in many African countries.
Iran usually prefers to engage in fight through proxy groups, such as, Hezbollah, Hamas, and other guerrilla militant groups around the world. If Iran acquires nuclear weapon, it could be transferred to any of these terrorist groups.
North Korea has not attacked any country either, but, it's still a grave threat to its neighbors and the USA.
You said, Iran needs nuclear power to protect itself from Sunni neighbors. I see no basis of such claim. I, on the other hand, see a grave threat to Saudi Arabia, if Iran somehow manage to become a nuclear power.
Also, I see a tremendous threat to Israel from Iranian nuclear attacks, since Iran has been threatening to wipe out Israel every day. How will you assure Israel that it has nothing to worry about Iran?

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 10:08 AM, Shah Deeldar [mukto-mona] <> wrote:
Yes, Iran has not been a saint since its Islamic revolution but I dare to say, Iran could have been a different story if US has had handled it differently since Shah and Mossadek time. Not that...Iran's religious leaders/Mullahs should justify American behavior as a valid reason to take Iran towards the Islamic rule of darkness. But they did seize the opportunity by hijacking the revolution.... because moderates did not step up to the cause of a civil Iran. Is it a permanent theocracy in Iran? Forever? I am not sure about that... because Iranians are not Arabs!

The Shia-Sunni fight is not a new phenomenon and it started since Muhammed's death. And, Arabs taking over the fire worshipers forcibly, the divide became more pronounced and visible over the years. Persians were culturally different but that was not allowed in Islam as we see that Islam means a total business. A total submission to the Arab culture and its supremacy was the only way! The trend of religious culture has spread like a fire to please Allah and his messenger.  Even Indian subcontinent and far East were not spared.

Hizbollah is Arab/Shia based group and they are being patronized by Iran as to hedge against the Sunni dominance. If Hizbollah was not there in Lebanon and Syria, the whole region would have been under ISIS control right after Iraq war. Honestly speaking, I am more scared of a Pakistani bomb being gone off in Israel than a Persian bomb passed to Hizbollah people. Iran did not attack any country as far history tells me? If it wants a bomb to hedge against the Sunni, Saudis, can you blame them? Would Iran become a suicidal country when it knows it can be perished in minutes? I do not think so.

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:39 PM, "Dristy Pat [mukto-mona]" <> wrote:

"Why is this man barking on Iran when Saudis are the real perpetrators of all world's evils?"

Deeldar, yes, Saudi has funded/bribed terrorists to keep their kingdom safe in the past, but, we need to analyze the situation with proper context at hand.  The Frankenstein Saudis have created are now coming after them. Also, another eternal enemy, Iran, is knocking at Saudi door step.
Iran is a terrorist nation. It has created Hezbullah and Hamaz militant groups, and sponsored Muslim Brotherhood movement.
If Iran becomes nuclear power, you can bet that, America, Israel, and Saudis will be on the receiving line of the nuclear attacks. Many might say, they won't choose mutual destruction, but they must remember, Iranians are ready for mutual destruction for awaiting eternal pleasure.  So, no one should bet on the assertion that Iran will not go for mutual destruction.
For that reason, Iran is much more dangerous now than Saudis. Saudis, as you know, are willing to reverse the course, but Iran is moving ahead of the path of destruction.  Trump is now trying to avail this opportunity with Saudis to corner Iran. That's all.

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 6:13 PM, DeEldar [mukto-mona] <> wrote:
The question is whether the djini could be put back in the bottle again? Do Saudis have the clout and capacity to tame these murderers? With Manchester in mind, it is only matter of time when the next one goes of some where in the Europe? Interesting to note that Israel has become the net beneficiary of all these Jihadi terror activities by building huge wall around it. Golan Heights is gradually becoming an Israeli Heights forever. The winners and losers are already painfully established in the Middle-East. The cooler Israeli brains have prevailed. Would Arabs be given a permanent security council seat? Would they be able to handle the responsibility? These are some loose thoughts that might not be related to the topic but it makes me wonder why Arabs have failed to produce great minds for last two hundred years? Do problem lie with the religion or genes of the people? 

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 9:54 AM, ANISUR RAHMAN < > wrote:
Yes, I agree with you that even arrogant egoistical Donald Trump has become prisoner of his office. But if he can hold the criminal-in-chief Saudi Arabia by the neck and make the king eat the humble pie to dismantle the infrastructure of Wahhabism, that would be a great thing. Wahhabism has done more damage to the world than anything else. Once Wahhabism is out of the way, you will find that Iran is no longer threat to anybody.

- AR

On Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 14:02, DeEldar <> wrote:

Great writing!

My comment:
Needless to say that Trump has become a poodle of his own American presidential chair. He said things to get voters' attention but once he entered the White house, he is not the same man that he used to be just six months ago.  Saudi means money, darkness and Sunni power with covert and overt terrorism, period! But who cares as long as Saudis buy the American weapons and services to protect the holy Kaba. Why is this man barking on Iran when Saudis are the real perpetrators of all world's evils? A new game of deception to American public and blue-eyed Trump supporters? Only time will tell.


Posted by: Sukhamaya Bain <>

Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:




"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190