Banner Advertiser

Thursday, November 1, 2007

[vinnomot] Re: [khabor.com] Sad demise of my beloved mother

Dear brother Kiron

 

Thanks brother Kiron for your very prompt reply and very pleasant words.

 

Dear Kiron, we know - what a pathetic situation you are now, as I have also passed same trauma. So, I am again requesting you - no need of responding to my mail and suggest you to spend more time for making DOA, DARUD and KORAN reading for your beloved mother and all other who have passed away.

 

We are also praying to Almighty Allah for betterment of her & all other who have died & to give you & your family and all other - who have lost their near & dear ones - to have patience, moral strength, tolerance to bear this sad circumstances & irreversible loss!

 

Once more with best wishes & regards & keep in touch at later on.
 

"Sustha thakon, nirapade thakon ebong valo thakon"

Shuvechhante,

Shafiqur Rahman Bhuiyan (ANU)
NEW ZEALAND.


N.B.: If any one is offended by content of this e-mail, please ignore & delete this e-mail. I will also request you to inform me - to delete your name from my contact list.


On 11/1/07, Akbar Kiron <akbarkiron@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Shafiq Bhai,
There are lots of very nice people in the world. And you
are one of them. You made me very greateful by sending
me the e-mail with some kind words on the death of my
beloved mother.
Thank you very much and we are friends now. As a journalist
it will be my great pleasure to serve you in the future.
Take care now.
Yours truly,
Akbar Haider Kiron


 
On 10/31/07, Engr. Shafiq Bhuiyan <srbanunz@gmail.com > wrote:

Dear Mr. Akbar Haider Kiron

 

 

I came to know your mother's death by a group E-mail.

Even though, I neither know you nor your mother, still I pray for her.

Let we pray & hope May Almighty Allah grant her the highest position in Jannat.

.

We also wish May Almighty Allah give you & your family courage, strength, SABUR to bear this pathetic situation & great loss!

 

Again with best wishes & regards
 
 


"Sustha thakon, nirapade thakon ebong valo thakon"

Shuvechhante,

Shafiqur Rahman Bhuiyan (ANU)
NEW ZEALAND.


N.B.: If any one is offended by content of this e-mail, please ignore & delete this e-mail. I will also request you to inform me - to delete your name from my contact list.


On 11/1/07, KIRON HAIDER <nykiron@hotmail.com > wrote:

I am very sorry to inform you the sad demise of my beloved mother. She passed away in Feni,
Bangladesh on October 31 at 11.30 am local time. My mother was 88 years old. She had most
of my family members around her during her last moments.
Please pray for her departed soul.
May Allah bless you all.
 
Akbar Haider Kiron
New York



Akbar Haider Kiron
 



To: khabor@yahoogroups.com
From: nykiron@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 04:25:13 +0000
Subject: RE: [khabor.com] Re:Manjudi, Get well soon From Nirmalendu Goon

Let all of us pray for dear Manjudi just like Goonda. Thanks to beloved poet Nirmalendu Goon for
joining us to wish for Manjudi.
 
Akbar Haider KIron
US Correspondent
Shaptahik 2000


Akbar Haider Kiron
 



To: khabor@yahoogroups.com
From: nirmal_goon@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 06:09:52 -0700
Subject: Re: [khabor.com] Re:Manjudi, Get well soon From Nirmalendu Goon

Dears
 
What happened to Monju? A few days back I meet Monjus elder sister in Dhaka. She said Monju got breast cancer, which is very much cureable I know. So? What else she had?
I wish she comes up. Come on Monju? I pray for you. Hope to stay in your flat once again in my next US visit. Keep faith in Monju, dear Iqbal and little Sunita, she will be cured soon.
 
GoonDa

Nurannabi@aol.com wrote:
Dear Sunita:
I let you know that Manju is always in our prayer. May Almighty give you & Iqbal strength to support Manju and pass these difficult days. I would like to recall the moment a few months ago when Manju disclosed her health problem to me & Bakul in NJ right after a play she acted in. She was calm but sad to disclose that to us. However, we had no clue during her acting in the play that she had challenging days ahead. I always found her a strong supporter of my socio-cultural and political activities in North America.
Let us all pray for Manju's early recovery. May God bless her.
Nabi uncle


-----Original Message-----
From: Sunita Iqbal < sunita.iqbal@gmail.com>
To: khabor@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 1:01 pm
Subject: Re: [ khabor.com] Re:Manjudi, Get well soon

 
Thanks to everyone for keeping my mother in your thoughts.  She is an amazing person and it's wonderful to see how many people have been supporting her through her treatment.
 
Best regards,
Sunita

 
On 10/23/07, Sezan Mahmud <sezanmahmud@yahoo.com> wrote:
Zahed,
 
Thank you very much for writing this article on Manju Bishwash, our Manjudi. The write-up that I wanted to write, but could not, due to extreme scarcity of time, you have done that. I appreciate a lot. Manjudi has touched many lives and was extremely eager to contribute to humanity. I hope she will get well soon and continue her selfless services to our community.
 
Thanks again.
 
Sezan Mahmud 

"Chowdhury, Harun X." <hchowdhury@atpco.net> wrote:


-----Original Message-----
From: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of "Jahed Ahmed"
Please open the link.....

http://www.mukto-mona.com/Articles/jahed/manjudi.htm

 



Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com



Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!
 


Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!







__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___