Banner Advertiser

Friday, May 15, 2009

[ALOCHONA] Phone call from a top terror



Dear Members,

 

Few days ago I received a phone call from someone who introduced himself as 'Subrata Bain', one of the top terrors and asked for huge amount of money.  He threatened me that he would kill me and my family members if I do not comply with his demand.  I tried to narrate my plight and apathy of the government in a write-up in Bangla:

 

http://www.sonarbangladesh.com/article.php?ID=802

 

Please give me some suggestions on how to get out of it.

 

Best regards.

 

Imtiaz Ahmed




__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___