Banner Advertiser

Saturday, June 6, 2009

[mukto-mona] CPIM & AIDWA POONA OFFICE ATTITUDES: Re: My heartbreak: Kumaon Man-Eater



THE FOLLOWING IS THE LETTER & EMAIL THAT I WROTE TO SMT. BRINDA KARAT, GEN. SECY. OF A.I.D.W.A. (ALL INDIA DEMOCRATIC WOMEN'S ASSN. OR AKHIL BHARTIYA JANWADI MAHILA MORCHA), AND POLITBURO MEMBER OF THE C.P.I.M. (COMMUNIST PARTY OF INDIA MARXIST).

I WISH TO SHOW YOU THE BAD HABITS OF THE CPIM AND AIDWA POONA OFFICE, INCLUDING MRS. KIRAN MOGHE, ADVO. MILIND SAHASRABUDDHE, AND PROF. AJIT ABHYANKAR:

_______________________________________________________________
 
Friday 22nd May 2009
 
From Nigel J. Shaughnessy, (Jt.Secy., Poona Indl. Employees Union) No.5, 1st Flr., "Sanjay Smruti" Bungalow, Plot 21, Kalaniketan Society, Dhankavdi, Poona 411043 (Pune) Maharashtra. 0-98904-15581, (020) 24365465 NIGEL_J2000@YAHOO.CO.IN, NIGEL.CPM@GMAIL.COM 
 
Respected Comrade Smt. Brinda Karat,
 
     This refers to my complaint against army nurse Mrs. Agnes Joseph (the cheat, the playgirl) dated 12th November 2007, which you were kind to forward to Mrs. Kiran Moghe of Poona. I had been confident that Mrs. Kiran would assist me, and she even assured me that she would do so.
 
     However, not only did Mrs. Kiran Moghe do nothing, but she & other comrades, on the first meetings itself, at the outset asked for donations, without doing anything for, or discussing my matter at all. Anyway, on Advocate Milind Sahasrabuddhe's request, I gave a donation to the Poona Party office.
 
     Mrs. Kiran's first plan was to call up the cheat-playgirl and ask for a meeting. Just for that one piece of work Mrs. Kiran procrastinated for four months, postponing almost every day, very politely & apologetically. Also, it was on Mrs. Kiran Moghe's clear instructions that I postponed filing of my lawsuit against the cheat-playgirl. Mrs. Kiran told me to postpone filing of the suit till she talked to the cheat.
 
     The court vacations were beginning on 4th May 2008, so I could not postpone it any further (as the courts would resume in June 2008), so I filed my suit on 3rd May 2008. Mrs. Kiran, after much evasions & postponements, finally tried calling up the cheat-playgirl, only to find from her office that she was on vacation. It took Mrs. Kiran Moghe four months to call up the cheat, and even that Mrs. Kiran did only on the pressure of a C.P.I.M. & D.Y.F.I. office-bearer whom I asked to persuade Mrs. Kiran.
 
     After getting the impression that Mrs. Kiran is so busy, I had even gone to Party comrade Advo. Milind Sahasrabuddhe, as referred by Mrs. Kiran. Both Advo. Milind & Mrs. Kiran agreed that Advo. Milind could do the mediation with the cheat-playgirl on behalf of Mrs. Kiran, as Mrs. Kiran is so busy.
 
     Advo. Milind gave me a lot of assurances, and on the very first meeting he asked for a donation in the presence of Mrs. Kiran's husband & other Party comrades. I had no choice but to give one. When Advo. Milind later thought that no more donation was coming, he backed out.
 
     For another matter of mine, I had gone to the Poona office of the Janwadi Mahila Morcha on the suggestion of Mrs. Kiran. The office-bearers there also asked me for donations at the outset without even discussing (or doing anything for) my matter.
 
     I had already been in contact with Mrs. Kiran Moghe since about July 2007 for union, C.P.I.M. & A.I.D.W.A. activity & any work she might give me, & for my own work with the Janwadi Mahila Morcha. After you forwarded my email to Mrs. Kiran in November 2007, she did not tell me anything about it during her meetings with me. And I did not bring it up with Mrs. Kiran because I still thought the cheating playgirl was in Uttaranchal. When in start-January 2008 I came to know that the cheat-playgirl was posted to Poona, I told Mrs. Kiran, who acknowledged that you had forwarded my email to Mrs. Kiran. Then Mrs. Kiran just suggested that instead of spending time & money on court fees etc. for filing the suit against the cheat, why not drop the idea of the case, forget about the cheat, & put the money to be spent (about Rs. 5,000) as donation to her group?
 
     Respected Comrade Brinda, I am very disheartened at the attitude & behaviour of your Poona Party comrades, especially Mrs. Kiran (though it is very passive & subtle). I have a first-hand experience, when I was given the run-around in my own cases. Of course, there was no compulsion on them to take my case, & no harm done to me by them. But after promising, then asking for donation, having no intention to take my matter, postponing for four months, is surely not admirable. Also, I did nothing to deserve this. My case is genuine, sincere, true & proper, and I have gone about my matter decently, even with the cheating playgirl army nurse, who, by the standards of natural justice, should have been butchered by me.
 
     Whether or not to take up my matter is the prerogative of your comrades. But to extort donation, and postpone for four months, and still not do my work, all in cohesion, is very offensive. I would condemn your said Party comrades even more than the cheating playgirl, because the cheat acted according to her cheating nature, but your Party comrades acted against the principles our Party stands for. To put it plainly, Mrs. Kiran Moghe & Advo. Milind Sahasrabuddhe deliberately did nothing for my matter, in spite of both of them assuring me that it would be done, and taking donation from me, and deliberately postponing for four months.
 
     I have been in Poona for 23 years. I know the behaviour & attitude (though subtle & passive) of your Poona comrades. You probably also know it. However that is not my main issue here.
 
     Respected Brindaji, I would still like to humbly ask you if some representative of yours at Poona could co-ordinate & mediate in the matter with the cheating playgirl & her Army authorities at Poona? My letters to the Army authorities have proved futile as they are encouraging the cheat-playgirl in her cheating & games, and are threatening me with adverse consequences if I pursue the matter further, which they claim is a private matter. Therefore may also respectfully request you to please pursue the Army authorities at Delhi to give me justice? Since the cheating playgirl has violated many sections of the Army Act also.
 
     I enclose my previous emails to you (the first of 12th November 2007, and the other of 4th March 2008). I also enclose a write-up of how Mrs. Kiran & Advo. Milind gave me the run-around and of their & my conversations & S.M.S.'s.
 
     For whatever kind support you may give me, I shall be always grateful to you.
 
Yours faithfully,
     Nigel
Nigel J. Shaughnessy
Jt.Secy., Poona Indl. Employees Union
No.5, 1st Flr., "Sanjay Smruti" Bungalow,
Plot 21, Kalaniketan Society, Dhankavdi,
Poona 411043 (Pune) Maharashtra.
0-98904-15581, (020) 24365465
NIGEL_J2000@YAHOO.CO.IN, NIGEL.CPM@GMAIL.COM
 
Enclosed:
(a)
Kiran's giving Nigel runaround (attached in M.S.Word Kiran Moghe runaround 801-805 90522-B.doc)
(b) My previous email to you dt. 4th March 2008 (given below)
(c) My previous email to you dt. 12th Nov.2007 (given far below)
 
Copies: later, to various people, as applicable

To Respected Comrade Smt.Brinda Karat,
Gen.Secy. All India Democratic Women's Assn.
(Akhil Bharatiya Janwadi Mahila Samity)
     121 Vithal Bhai Patel House, Rafi Marg, New Delhi 110001
     Tel: (011) 23319566, 23344918 (Ms Jinsy). 23747483?
     Fax 23710476, 23716515?
Politburo Member CPIM
     AK Gopalan Bhavan 27-29 Bhai Virsingh Marg
     Near Gole Market, New Delhi 110001
BRINDA@CPIM.ORG, BRINDA.K@SANSAD.NIC.IN
CPIM@VSNL.COM 
 
_______________________________________________________________________
 

MRS. KIRAN MOGHÉ GIVING NIGEL THE RUNAROUND (JANUARY TO MAY 2008)

   by Nigel J. Shaughnessy

I was in contact with Mrs. Kiran Moghé since about July or August 2007, for union and C.P.I.M. and A.I.D.W.A. activity and some work she was going to give me.

In mid-November 2007 I wrote to and emailed Mrs. Brinda Karat re the betrayal of me by an army major lady at Ranikhet (Uttarakhand), upon which Ms. Brinda immediately forwarded my complaint to Ms. Kiran (as I was told by Ms. Brinda).  Until then I did not know that Ms. Kiran was in the same sub-organisation as Ms. Brinda.

Ms. Kiran did not tell me about it (Ms. Brinda's forwarding to her).

In the first week of January 2008 I came to know that the deceiving army major lady has been transferred to M.H. Kirkee, Poona !!  I tried to get in touch with Ms. Kiran, and finally met Ms. Kiran on this in mid-January or end-January 2008, and gave Ms. Kiran the contact numbers of the deceiving major.

Ms. Kiran agreed to call the deceiving major and promised to mediate in the matter. But Ms. Kiran said as she (Ms. Kiran) is in and out of Poona till 6th March 2008, it would be better for me to wait till then, in spite of my requesting against delaying on such frivolous excuses.

I also met Advocate Milind Sahasrabuddhé whose name she recommended for legal advice.  In mid-March 2008 Adv. Milind gave his word that my matter would be seen to by the first week of April 2008 definitely, but it is all in vain.

All throughout, almost every day, Ms. Kiran assured and committed to me that she would call her (deceiving major) "today" or "tomorrow" or "just now", but she seemed to be misleading me.

To make it easy for Ms. Kiran, since she seemed to be so busy that she could not call the deceiving major and at least fix an appointment, I even suggested to Adv. Milind that I was willing to have him be Ms. Kiran's representative if Ms. Kiran were away or very busy.  Even to this both agreed.

March 6th went on, and Ms. Kiran said she had to go to the 19th Congress at Coimbatore in end-March 2008.  She said she would return on 5th April 2008.

On Mon. 5th May 2008 Ms. Kiran S.M.S.'d me that she tried to call the deceitful major, but her (the major's) mobile and residence numbers were not answering, and her office said she's on leave for a month.  Ms. Kiran stalled for more than 3 months only to come to know that my wrongdoer is on vacation. Even this Ms. Kiran did only at the request of Mr. Satish Nair, Akurdi ( Poona ) branch office-bearer of C.P.I.M. and D.Y.F.I.  I had spoken to Mr. Satish on Sat. 3rd May 2008, and he had spoken to her when he met her in Mr. Ajit Abhyankar's arrest matter, asking her to stick to her commitments.

Some telephonic conversations or S.M.S.'s I had with Ms. Kiran for follow-up on this matter, follow here.  I even have the tape-recordings of some of them:

1.           Sat. 19th April 2008 @ 9:30 a.m.:  Ms. Kiran: "I'm in Bombay ."  Nigel: "Ma'am, when can I call you?"  Ms. Kiran: "I'm coming back tomorrow morning". (taped)

2.           Sun. 20th April 2008 @ 10:00 a.m.:  Ms. Kiran: "Nigel, I'm just in the middle of having a bath. Will you call in the evening?" (taped)

3.           Sun. 20th April 2008 @ 5:23 p.m.: S.M.S. from Ms. Kiran 9422317212 to Nigel 9890415581: "Will call her. Sorry have been very busy."

4.           Mon. 21st April 2008 @ 11:20 p.m.: S.M.S. from Nigel 9890415581 to Adv. Milind 9422017385: "Sir, sorry2 say Im let down by ur comrade who s still stalling. I cant believe she s so busy for more'n 3 months. U gav ur word it'll b done 1st wk Apr. Im sure ur word has value, that's y Im relying on u. God bless u. – Nigel 9890415581. R: 24365465."

5.           Tues. 22nd April 2008 @ 7:49 a.m.: S.M.S. from Nigel 9890415581 to Ms. Kiran 9422317212:  "Respected Madam, I am depending on you to help me with this matter. All I humbly ask is a few minutes of your valuable time. I sincerely hope you are willing, and that I have not pestered you into agreeing to take my case. I shall be most grateful, and will show my sincerety, if I be helped as soon as possible. – Nigel."

6.           Thurs. 24th April 2008: morn: Ms. Kiran: "I'm in a meeting".  Eveng: "I got your S.M.S.  I'll definitely call her tomorrow."

7.           Sat. 26th April 2008: @ c. 8:30 a.m. onwards: mobile switched off.  At 1:10 p.m., Ms. Kiran said, "I'm in Hyderabad , I'll call you in the evening. I want to tell you something."

8.           Sat. 26th April 2008: @ c. 9:00 p.m.: Ms. Kiran: "I'm in the train; I'll be in Poona tomorrow."

9.           Sun. 27th April 2008:  Could not reach her whole day.

10.       Mon. 28th April 2008:  Could not get her in the daytime.  At c. 6:00 p.m., Ms. Kiran: "I tried calling her, but there was no response."  Nigel: "Ma'am, I'll S.M.S. all her contact numbers." Ms. Kiran: "I'm in Poona for 2 days, so I'll try and try her numbers till I get her."  At 6:37 p.m., Nigel S.M.S.'d the deceitful major's mobile, residence and office numbers (from Nigel's 9890415581 to Ms. Kiran's 9422317212).  At 7:23 p.m., Ms. Kiran sent a reply S.M.S., "Thanx."

11.       Tues. 29th April 2008 @ c. 6:00 p.m.: Ms. Kiran: "I've been very busy. Sorry, I'll definitely call."

12.       Wed. 30th April 2008 @ c. 5:25 p.m.:  Ms. Kiran: "I'm in Ahmednagar; tomorrow I'll speak to her."

13.       Thurs. 1st May 2008, @ c. 11:00 a.m.:  Ms. Kiran: "Nigel, I am in the May-Day meeting. I'll call you tomorrow."

14.       Fri. 2nd May 2008, @ 10:15 a.m.:  Ms. Kiran: "Nigel I'll do it today, now I have a little bit of time."

15.       Sat. 3rd May 2008, @ 8:40 p.m.:  Ms. Kiran: "Nigel, I was very busy with Ajit Abhyankar's arrest case (jail bharo). Sorry. I'll call her tomorrow surely."

16.       Sun. 4th May 2008, @ 9:40 a.m.:  Nigel: "Sorry to disturb you, Ma'am."  Ms. Kiran: "No problem."  Nigel: "I just called, in case you are free, to remind you."  Ms. Kiran: "O.K."  (taped).

17.       Sun. 4th May 2008, @ 8:05 p.m.:  Nigel: "Good evening, ma'am. I'm not disturbing you, I hope."  Ms. Kiran: "Nigel, I've been a bit busy today. But I WILL do it."  Nigel: "Thank you, ma'am."  (taped).

18.       Mon. 5th May 2008, @ c. noon (12:50 afternoon): Ms. Kiran: "Nigel, I'm in the middle of a big struggle today."  Nigel: "When shall I call you, ma,am?"  Ms. Kiran: "Let's see what happens today, ya?"

19.       Mon. 5th May 2008, @ 12:46 afternoon: S.M.S. from Ms. Kiran 9422317212 to Nigel 9890415581: "I called her. No response on mobile and res. Nos. Finally cald ofce. Told that she is on leave for a month."

 

_______________________________________________________________________
 
From Nigel J. Shaughnessy 
 
Date:  Tuesday 4th March 2008

Respected Comrade Smt. Brinda Karat,
 
I write to thank you for having forwarded my grievance of Nov.'07 (against Maj. Agnes Joseph) to Poona comrade Smt. Kiran Moghe.
 
Smt. Moghe has said she would look into the matter, and will give me her valuable time in spite of her busy schedule.
 
I am sure her efforts and that of your group will be fruitful and I am confident that justice will be done to me.
 
Yours most gratefully,
     Nigel
Nigel J. Shaughnessy
Date:  Tuesday 4th March 2008 
To Smt. Brinda Karat



__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___