Banner Advertiser

Thursday, March 11, 2010

[ALOCHONA] Re: War Crime by Mukti Bahini

Dear Shafiq

I'll please you again by being quick. Yes you guessed correctly :) I tried to guess where you were but gave up quickly because I realised I couldn't be bothered about where you were writing from :) Yes, I agree with you, proof reading is always good. I'll try harder.

As you say a crime is a crime then I have no issue you with at all. Its just that almost all who talk most about the crimes of 1971 also talk least about the crimes of the last 10 years. And those who will judge the criminal actions of 1971 are the same people committing criminal actions in 2010?! Well. I guess you could argue that this makes sense as we are talking about Bangladesh.

I was just making a neutral point when saying your nearest and dearest were Mujib and Co. You should feel elevated. No problem with that.

I have enough self respect and love for my country. My love is not defined by whitewash, delusion, pretence, flattery and lies. There are good reasons why you don't want to talk about the reasons for the condition of Bangladeshis in Kuwait. Its just too damn uncomfortable for a start. But forget about Kuwait - look at Bangladesh. The entire political and social establishment is bursting with self congratulatory pride. It is they who are arrogant, selfish and callous. I offend, at my own expense, to hit them. You think that comment about the china shop was offensive?! Brother, if I let rip about the condition of Bangladesh I would break your heart. On the other hand why don't you try and write about the condition of our Motherland since 1971? Try it and apply context to murder.

By what measures would you like to measure my love for Bangladesh? My politeness when discussing politcial issues? Are you kidding me? And what about AL and BNP.? Do you measure them by their politeness or their lies and their killings?

Your comment on self praise is misguided. I used self praise tongue in cheek to offend others. My arrogance and effrontery is directly proportionate to the arrogance and effrontery of those who have run our country since 1971 till date.

You have lived with it for so long from AL and BNP governmnets. You can also live with it with nutcases like me.

Of course scum rises to the top. I didn't know that cream rises to the top. I am from Bangladesh.

Ezajur Rahman
Kuwait


--- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "shafiq013" <shafiq013@...> wrote:
>
>
> Dear Ejazur
>
> I like your quick response. If I have guessed the timing properly, I
> think you wrote it while you were in your office. However, I shall
> suggest to proof read your writing before posting. Sometimes a minor
> error can change the meaning altogether. You can use simpler words also.
>
> Mr. Ejazur, may I remind you, very humbly, that crime is a crime is a
> crime is a crime. Every crime, whenever it was committed, irrespective
> of its timing, demands justice. I strongly disagree when you say,
> "The murdered of 1971 don't want justice at the expense of those
> murdered in 2010". Also I failed to understand why you are relating
> the war crimes committed in 1971 to extortion, rape and murder of the
> cadres of the ruling party. The crimes committed in 1971 were against a
> nation in the name of religion and need more attention. That does not
> mean at all that the crimes committed in 2010 should be ignored. Each of
> it has its own worth, should not be mixed and should be dealt
> accordingly. Bottom line, everyone should be punished for his/her
> crimes, be it be 1971 or be it be 2010.
>
> I feel elevated when you say, "I referred to your nearest and
> dearest meaning Mujib and Co." I wish it was true also.
>
> I understand that you are living in Kuwait for quite some time. I heard
> that Bangladeshis, in general, are treated not very decently in Kuwait.
> I don't go for the reason or reasons. But man, that does not mean
> that you should lose your self-respect and respect for your country. I
> was rather saddened when you wrote, "I am so used to being a bull in
> a second hand china shop called Bangladesh that I forget there might be
> real porcelain around."
>
> One last thing Ejazur, there is saying that Self-Praise is not a
> Recommendation. Not you yourself but let others say that you are on top
> 1%. Remember one thing more, not only cream but scum also goes to the
> top.
>
> My apologies if I have annoyed you.
>
> With lot of regards
>
> Shafiq
>
>
>
>
>
> --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "ezajur" <Ezajur@> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Shafiq
> >
> > Thank you for a courteous and refreshingly robust reply.
> >
> > It did not seem to me at all that you apprehended anything - rather
> you
> > enthusiastically relished Ramjan's nearest and dearest (Nizami & Co)
> > being on the list.
> >
> > I did read Rokhi Bahini instead of Mukti Bahini. A genuine, though I
> > believe rare, mistake. My apologies. Thanks for reminding me to be
> > cautious. Though judging by our present condition I doubt that all was
> > beautiful only 40 years ago.
> >
> > You are completely mistaken about me being one of those who dilute the
> > truth. I don't. I have sado masochistic orgies in it.
> >
> > I referred to your nearest and dearest meaning Mujib and Co. Guns
> > pointing referred to real guns pointed by all parties at all sides. My
> > apologies if I was unclear.
> >
> > I am so used to being a bull in a second hand china shop called
> > Bangladesh that I forget there might be real porcelain around.
> >
> > I personally find it more immediately troubling that the cadres of the
> > ruling party are engaged in extortion, rape and murder. The murdered
> of
> > 1971 don't want justice at the expense of those murdered in 2010.
> >
> > Yes it may be possible that I am a smart guy. Probably. Likely. Hold
> on!
> > We are talking about Deshi politics right? Well then I am definitely
> in
> > the top 1% smartest people on this subject! Its not like there's a lot
> > of competition! After all, if you just open your nose a little bit you
> > too can effortlessly smell Deshi style democratically excreted
> political
> > crap.
> >
> > And I, like any village idiot, am indeed a man if compared only to
> most
> > stakeholders in Bangladeshi politics.
> >
> > I heard the government would be arresting war criminals from the 7th
> of
> > March. Now its the 10th and AL is talking about a 'show trial'! Lets
> > hope, or apprehend, that real war criminals are dealt with swiftly.
> >
> > You have a good day now.
> >
> > Ezajur Rahman
> >
> > Kuwait
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "shafiq013" shafiq013@ wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > Dear Ezajur
> > >
> > > That is the difference. You are very hopeful that some of Ramjan's
> > > nearest and dearest ones are on the list. I only apprehend that. You
> > may
> > > be a very smart guy and may have a very good command on History of
> > > Bangladesh but we are talking the era of 1971 and the liberation war
> > of
> > > Bangladesh. Today you and people like you will try to dilute the
> > gravity
> > > of the situation by citing Rokhi Bahini though Rokhi Bahini did not
> > > exist at that time. Tomorrow you may and you will also bring the
> > rising
> > > price of essentials in this context.
> > >
> > > I am not very clear what justice you are obliged to serve. However,
> I
> > > urge you to "serve" justice to English language. Thanks for
> > > reminding me that some of my nearest and dearest ones have already
> > been
> > > ticked off the list a while back. I was ignorant about it but how
> you
> > > know this? You must be a man. Hats off to you
> > >
> > > You are right. There are enough guns pointing in all directions.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Shafiq
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "ezajur" Ezajur@ wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Shafiq
> > > >
> > > > I hope some of Ramjan's nearest and dearest are on the list. But
> the
> > > glibness with which you ignore the crimes of the rokhi bahini
> obliges
> > me
> > > to serve justice and remind you that some of your nearest and
> dearest
> > > have already been ticked off the list a while back.
> > > >
> > > > There are enough guns pointing in all directions.
> > > >
> > > > Ezajur Rahman
> > > > Kuwait
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "shafiq013" shafiq013@ wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Mr. Mohammed Ramjan
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Even 100 thousand clips this will not deter nation's desire and
> > > > > will to try the war criminals. I can really feel pity for you
> for
> > > all
> > > > > your futile efforts. All attempt by you and people like you
> cannot
> > > and
> > > > > will not dissuade people of Bangladesh determination to try
> these
> > so
> > > > > called guardians of Islam. Sorry son, but it seems some of your
> > > nearest
> > > > > and dearest ones are in the list.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Shafiq Ahmad
> > > > >
> > > > > @yahoogroups.com, Mohammed Ramjan <mramjan@> wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > War Crime by Mukti Bahini
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0hSH5ctyk0&feature=related
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > _________________________________________________________________
> > > > > > Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection.
> > > > > > http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>


------------------------------------

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
alochona-digest@yahoogroups.com
alochona-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
alochona-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/