Banner Advertiser

Friday, June 4, 2010

[ALOCHONA] Fwd: [dhakamails] AND THEN THEY CAME FOR ME …………..



------ Forwarded message ----------
From: sohailtaj2008 <SohailTaj2008@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 5, 2010 10:29 AM
Subject: [dhakamails] AND THEN THEY CAME FOR ME …………..
To: dhakamails@yahoogroups.com

 

Martin Niemoller's poem adapted to present day Bangladesh -

 

THEY CAME FIRST for the

Army officers,

And I didn't speak up because I wasn't in the army

THEN THEY CAME for the

Newspaper editors,

And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a journalist 

THEN THEY CAME for the

Nationalists and religious leaders

And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a party member or religious

THEN THEY CAME for the

Writers and intellectuals,

And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a writer or an intellectual

THEN THEY CAME FOR ME

And  by that time no one was left to speak up

 

_.___
Recent Activity:
.



__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___