Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[ALOCHONA] Re: Amar Desh editor arrested after closure

Dearest Junaid

I respect you very much too. Because it is very clear that you are an intelligent, mature and polite person. You could have been very hostile but you have always chosen not to be so. I have no choice but to respect you.

I write afer sometime because it takes time to recharge my batteries and to rejuvenate the will to give a damn. Being passionate about Bangladesh and not politically blind at the same time is very draining.

Let us see if I can be clear :) (smiley face)

A. The ideologies I refer to are the ideologies of directly or indirectly supporting Khaleda or Hasina irrespective of absolutely anything that they do or that is done in their name.

B. Fakiror Zaath. There are many, many people who fall under this category according to my life lessons. Allow me to give a 21 gun salute to the term:

Those:

1. who join BNP or AL or JI and commit murder and extortion.
2. who stay silent when their party commits murder and extortion.
3. who complain about RAW but can never complain about ISI.
4. who complain about ISI but can never complain about RAW.
5. who never said a harsh word about Pakistan in their life.
6. who never said a harsh word about India in their life.
7. who think smuggling should never be mentioned in parliament.
8. who don't want a formal inquiry into how many died in 1971
9. who can never protest against Hasina about anything
10.who can never protest against Khaleda about anything
11.who think that people paid to attend rallies are the jonogon
12 who embrace the seamless transition from Hasina to Joy
13.who embrace the seamless transition from Khaleda to Tareq
14.who deny their children the hope of becoming Prime Minister

Rapid deterioration in mental stability ensuing :) (smiley face)

15.who take their wife and kids when going to borrow money
16.who do not say in public what they think in private
17.who say coding the genome for jute is a leap forward for us
18.who think crooks are worried about Sahara Khatun
19.who feel faint of heart when their nethri is near
20.who think Bengali masculinity is in good condition
21.who say hand written receipts for taxes paid at ZIA are ok

Perhaps you would describe such people as, well, lets say 'lame' out of politeness. I prefer to call them fakiror zaath our of the kindness of my heart. There are far worse words I can use. the point is the more politer the language I use the more patronising and insulting I can be. But what the hell man - thats what politcians want - we should all be busy with nice talk, nice talk and more nice talk. While they continue doing what they do.

Well I've been respectful and polite Junaid. But if we ever met - and I understand why you may dislike the notion - you would find me to be an extremely affable, popular and charming fellow. I can possibly out manner you :) (smiley face).

Unless of course you suggest that democracy in Bangladesh is doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances :) (smiley face)

You and I have no disagreement other than my foul and dirty language. For I have no idea what your political views are.

I'm going off to meet this guy who is complaining badly that he has not been promoted in the governmnet health system because he does not 'do' AL. I will explain to him the importance of good manners and how far it can get him under the Bangladesh of Hasina and Khaleda.

In Bangladesh we send old women under white flags to sort out armed rebellion. You think its okay? Sure you do - this is what Deshis call democracy in action. Its not so bad. Many other countries would do the same right? I think its okay too because we are fakiror jaath. A case of cause and effect, simple deduction and my life experience of my people. I could be wrong but its my considered and respectful opinion.

Do keep your politics to yourself and silently support your party - in the face of murder, extortion and mediocrity by your party. Most of our people do. Its a great service to Bangladesh. At least your party - whichever party - commits less crime and murder than the other party - whichever it is.

After all, lets say you are silent regarding the crimes committed by your party members... why should you give a damn about my rudeness. Ah but this is Bangladesh! There is no such thing as contradiction in Bangladesh :)(smile face)

Oijeh dheko neel akash! Everything is okay.

The finest social regards and the filthiest political disregards

Ezajur Rahman
Kuwait


--- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "junaid.sultan" <junaid.sultan@...> wrote:
>
>
> My dear Ejazur
>
> I promised that I will never write again on this subject but it seems
> some of my writing has been bothering you, as you choose to write on
> this topic after quite some time.
>
> I never meant that your parents taught you to use any offensive
> language. Believe you me that though I never met you, I respect and
> honor your parents just like my own parents. Be no doubt about it. (And
> I have all my respect for you also).
>
> I am not very sure what "ideologies" you are talking. I am also
> not very sure who is `fakiror zaath" and who is not (extremely
> sorry for using this word). But like I will never call a lame though he
> is a lame. To me the word you used was not only harsh, it
> was_______________ also. And to me it does not suit to use a word like
> this for a person like you though may suit to a rickshaw puller (Oop, I
> may have to read the sermon of somebody else again). And I don't mean
> that he should be using it either.
>
> I refrain myself to say anything further on CTG and politicians. You
> have your viewpoint and I have mine and not necessarily agreeing with
> your viewpoint. But at least we can agree on one point that we disagree.
>
> With lot of regards
>
>
>
> Junaid
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "ezajur" <Ezajur@> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Alochok Junaid
> >
> > I know you are not suggesting that my parents urged from my childhood
> to use offensive language :) And certainly our chemistry is not matching
> as your chemistry is perhaps closer to those whose 'ideologies' I
> oppose.
> >
> > There is no hypocrisy here. Lets see how clear the English language
> can be:
> >
> > I support the CTG and its minus two formula, then and now.
> >
> > I am thus OBVIOUSLY not advocating the arrest of the CTG. I am
> advocating that those who screamed for the CTG's arrest during the CTG
> are now hypocritically silent when they have the power to do so.
> >
> > Of course, murder and extortion are not as rude as swear words.
> Nothing is as genteel as the Bengali middle class - its okay to stand in
> the dogs*it of our politics for decades but lets not mention it shall
> we.
> >
> > Our country is ruined by those who hijack public life and spread the
> devil's lie that Hasina or Khaleda are the saviour of the nation. But
> lets not focus on that, lets fight for ettiquette and demand propriety
> from those who protest such lies like animals.
> >
> > I am by no means the saviour of Bangladesh. But I am trying to serve
> the spirit of ancient Bengal that declares that Hasina and Khaleda are
> NOT the saviour of Bangladesh. And though I am crass and crude I do a
> damn sight more of protesting than all of polite society combined.
> >
> > And I serve that voice well by offending the comfort zone of those who
> are just a little too comfortable, a little too resigned and a little
> too defensive about the stautus quo of Bangladeshi politics.
> >
> > You do realise how offensive one has to be to rattle these guys : )
> >
> > You are not a fakiror zaath. Bless you. But I am. And I am know who my
> brothers are. They are those who march for AL and BNP without demanding
> internal reform.
> >
> > Ezajur Rahman
> > Kuwait
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "junaid.sultan" junaid.sultan@ wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Very Respected Sir,
> > >
> > > Offensive language is offensive you take it personally or not. I was
> > > taught from my childhood not to use offensive and abusive language
> even
> > > for your worst enemy. He is using this "colorful" language with
> > > "subversive intent". Perhaps, his chemistry is not matching with
> > > my chemistry. I am waiting for the time when people will learn to
> say
> > > sorry for any of their misconduct- instead of defending it.
> > >
> > > Just above 18 months back, I thought this gentleman will surrender
> his
> > > nationality if anyone from Hasina or Khaleeda comes to power in
> > > Bangladesh. He had all the praise for CTG. I was astounded today not
> > > only he is talking about the arrest in CTG he is defending himself
> also
> > > for his past deed. No! No! No! I cannot call it hypocrisy.
> > >
> > > Why worry to know which political camp I belong to. The important
> thing
> > > is that I talk sense or at least I try to talk sense.
> > >
> > > A word of free advice, we should not act like a savior of the
> nation. It
> > > will be great favor on us and on the nation itself.
> > >
> > > And keep on fighting. I am out of arena anyway.
> > >
> > > With lot of regards
> > >
> > > Junaid
> > >
> > >
> > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "ezajur" <Ezajur@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Gentlemen
> > > >
> > > > I am dumbfounded.
> > > >
> > > > 'Fokiror zath' is offensive if taken personally. As he does not
> > > protest
> > > > the offence given by our politicians I suggest he does protest too
> > > much
> > > > at a bit of colourful language. Perhaps I should be banned? I
> suggest
> > > > some of the rickshaw pullers he knows may use stronger language :
> )
> > > >
> > > > Insult for insult's sake is one thing. I like to craftily insult
> to
> > > > provoke a response. I have found it is often the only way to shake
> up
> > > > stubborness, denial and ignorance. Insult can be an art form - I
> must
> > > > try harder.
> > > >
> > > > The rest of the protest is waffle.
> > > >
> > > > "You turned MR into a hero! Well. Okay then... Please reply. I'm
> ready
> > > > to fight." This is just fine. Mr Haque is a fighter too and he
> knew he
> > > > was posting an invitation to fight. Fight is a strong word. I love
> it.
> > > >
> > > > "Your opinion is the opinion of the cowardly who manipulate the
> power
> > > > of government to deal with what you cannot deal with in public
> debate
> > > > etc etc. " This is not indecent, not distasteful and not
> illogical. It
> > > > is direct, sincere and clearly explained. I can respect his
> offence at
> > > > the term 'fokiror zaath' but why bother if he is also offended by
> the
> > > > word 'cowardly'?
> > > >
> > > > He remembers correctly. I was a supporter of the CTG and its aims
> and
> > > I
> > > > was pleased to meet General Moeen. Just like hundreds of others
> that
> > > > evening. No need to check old postings. Just as you don't need to
> > > check
> > > > old postings to see if Mr Sultan has ever expressed his true
> political
> > > > opinions.
> > > >
> > > > Yes I am talking about the arrest of the CTG. But not because I
> > > advocate
> > > > it - I'm no hypocrite. In fact, I am pointing out the hypocrisy of
> > > those
> > > > who screamed about arresting the CTG just 18 months ago but who
> are
> > > now
> > > > silent. Clear? Or is the word 'scream' so offensive that what I am
> > > > saying is unclear?
> > > >
> > > > " He is ready to fight but with whom, where and how? With this
> > > language?
> > > > I think he is fully capable of that. Give me a break man." I am
> ready
> > > to
> > > > fight with Mr Haque, anytime, on this forum, with this language.
> > > >
> > > > And I am giving him a break because I'm worried that even this
> zero
> > > > strength reply will offend his sense of decency - a decency that
> > > > prevents him from writing against any political chicanery but
> > > encourages
> > > > politeness in political discourse. It is a decency that our
> > > politicians
> > > > pray for us to have as it allows them preserve the status quo.
> > > >
> > > > Yawn.
> > > >
> > > > Moderator - I hope you guys realise the indecent realities of
> > > Bangladesh
> > > > warrant at least some indecent discourse. I am in a gross minority
> -
> > > so
> > > > allow me to fight. Fakiror zath was hash. After all, we are
> clearly
> > > not
> > > > a nation of many beggars and have never been considered such.
> > > >
> > > > Ezajur Rahman
> > > >
> > > > Principal Offender, Bangladesh Community, Kuwait
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "junaid.sultan" junaid.sultan@
> > > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Gentlemen,
> > > > >
> > > > > I am dumbfounded by the language. I quote few lines.
> > > > >
> > > > > "Bloody fakiror zaath. Can't arrest any in the CTG or any
> murderers
> > > > > singing nouka, Nouka - but acting really big with Amader Desh."
> > > > >
> > > > > And
> > > > >
> > > > > "You turned MR into a hero! Well. Okay then... Please reply. I'm
> > > > > ready to fight."
> > > > >
> > > > > Is this the level of decency you are portraying in this forum? I
> > > > > believe even a rickshaw puller will be disgusted.
> > > > >
> > > > > I believe everybody has a right to have and express his/her own
> > > > opinion
> > > > > which may not echo with your opinion. If you want to win then
> win it
> > > > > with arguments. The phrases like "Your opinion is the opinion of
> the
> > > > > cowardly who manipulate the power of government to deal with
> what
> > > you
> > > > > cannot deal with in public debate etc etc. " are written with
> very
> > > > > bad taste. You are demeaning somebody by your wordings only
> without
> > > > > presenting any logic. I am sorry but I am limited by my decency
> not
> > > to
> > > > > use words harsher than these.
> > > > >
> > > > > If I remember correctly, this gentleman was a very big advocate
> of
> > > > CTG.
> > > > > To the extent that he felt himself very elevated because he had
> the
> > > > > opportunity to shake hand with Gen. Moin during General's visit
> to
> > > > > Kuwait. (See old postings in this forum). Now he is talking
> about
> > > > arrest
> > > > > in the CTG. Still I will not call it hypocrisy. He is ready to
> fight
> > > > but
> > > > > with whom, where and how? With this language? I think he is
> fully
> > > > > capable of that. Give me a break man.
> > > > >
> > > > > In the end I will request the moderator to block all the
> postings
> > > like
> > > > > this with indecent language in this forum.
> > > > >
> > > > > Regards
> > > > >
> > > > > Junaid
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "ezajur" Ezajur@ wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Your opinion is the opinion of the cowardly who manipulate the
> > > power
> > > > > of government to deal with what you cannot deal with in public
> > > debate.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Your opinion is the opinion of the enslaved mind who could not
> > > > > disagree with actions of his master - no matter what the master
> said
> > > > or
> > > > > did.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Your opinion is the opinion of the victim who is forever
> injured
> > > by
> > > > > the curse of the personality cult.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Your opinion is the opinion of the feeble who are unable to
> break
> > > > free
> > > > > of blind loyalty and find the truth for themselves.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Your opinion is the opinion of the lazy who cannot stop
> suckling
> > > at
> > > > > the breast of his party leader irrespective of anything and
> > > > everything.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > So what if your white colleague says the Daily Star alleges
> > > > corruption
> > > > > before he places his tender? Based on probabilities and
> statistics
> > > > > within one of earth's most corrupt nations the DS was probably
> right
> > > > to
> > > > > make its allegations whatever they were.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Though now of course you must be very happy that the DS almost
> > > makes
> > > > > NO allegations at all under an AL government! Because now we
> climbed
> > > a
> > > > > few places from the bottom of the world corruption table!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Hypocrite!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You think AL is brave enough to arrest Mahmudur Rahman? On
> what
> > > > > charges? You don't have the guts to list them - just hide behind
> > > > > something about the legality of the publisher?! Snivelling
> snakes.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Do you know which newspaper editor did not sign the letter
> > > > protesting
> > > > > his arrest? Or do you think that all papers that protest the
> arrest
> > > > > should be banned too?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You are trying to take down Mahmudur Rahman because you are
> scared
> > > > of
> > > > > him.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Bloody fakiror zaath. Can't arrest any in the CTG or any
> murderers
> > > > > singing nouka, Nouka - but acting really big with Amader Desh.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Murgis have bigger brains than people who plan AL and BNP
> > > > strategies.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You turned MR into a hero! Well. Okay then... Please reply.
> I'm
> > > > ready
> > > > > to fight.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Ezajur Rahman
> > > > > > Kuwait
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "Mohd. Haque" haquetm83@
> wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > In my opinion AL did the right thing by closing down the
> Amar
> > > Desh
> > > > > and shutting up Mahmudur Rahman. He was going too far to
> established
> > > > his
> > > > > freedom of speach.
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > Few years back, an official (a non bangladeshi friend of
> > > mine)Â
> > > > > from a Development Financing Institution commenting that before
> we
> > > > even
> > > > > invite for the bidding for a project, Daily Star starts printing
> lot
> > > > of
> > > > > allegation of corruptions, so to speak.
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > We have noticed every possible human group were formed to
> decry
> > > > > corruptions done by BNP until they unseat them.
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > AL is brave enough, not to let them into the same trap. Well
> > > done!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > --- On Wed, 2/6/10, Isha Khan bdmailer@ wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > From: Isha Khan bdmailer@
> > > > > > > Subject: [ALOCHONA] Amar Desh editor arrested after closure
> > > > > > > To:
> > > > > > > Date: Wednesday, 2 June, 2010, 2:47 AM
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Amar Desh editor arrested after closure
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > Dhaka, June 1 (bdnews24.com)â€" Police early on
> Wednesday
> > > > > morning stormed the Amar Desh newspaper office and arrested
> acting
> > > > > editor Mahmudur Rahman on fraud charges, hours after the
> government
> > > > > closed the BNP-leaning daily.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The newspaper's deputy editor Syed Abdal Ahmed told
> bdnews24.com
> > > > > that Mahmudur was taken away minutes before 4am after police had
> > > > talked
> > > > > with his lawyer at his Karwan Bazaar office. The arrest capped a
> > > > 17-hour
> > > > > drama played out after the paper's publisher Hashmat Ali Hashu,
> who
> > > > > himself was briefly 'detained', sued Mahmudur on Tuesday night.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Police had been trying to arrest the acting editor, a BNP
> > > > stalwart,
> > > > > but were held out by staff since shortly before midnight. The
> staff
> > > > > barricaded the main entrance to the office for several hours and
> > > shut
> > > > > the lift for the 10th floor office. They staged protests and
> vowed
> > > > that
> > > > > their chief would have to be arrested 'over their dead bodies'
> as
> > > > police
> > > > > reinforcements were brought in. Police then sought their
> cooperation
> > > > but
> > > > > were refused before forcing their into the office at 3:30am to
> end
> > > the
> > > > > standoff. Ahmed, also the chief correspondent, had earlier told
> > > > > bdnews24.com that police shut down the paper's press at Love
> Road in
> > > > > Tejgaon at 11:30pm.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Leaders of opposition BNP and its associate organisations
> > > gathered
> > > > > at the scene after bdnews24.com broke the news. BNP vice
> chairman
> > > > > Abdullah Al Noman, standing committee member Nazrul Islam Khan,
> BNP
> > > > > chairperson's press secretary Maruf Kamal Khan, Shimul Biswas,
> > > > > Jatiyatabadi Chhatra Dal president Sultan Salahuddin Tuku were
> also
> > > > > there.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The events unfolding since morning--when Hashmat's family
> said
> > > he
> > > > > had been whisked away by intelligence men to an undisclosed
> > > > place--took
> > > > > a new twist when the Dhaka's deputy commissioner Muhibul Haque
> > > > cancelled
> > > > > the paper's declaration. The commissioner signed an order to
> this
> > > > effect
> > > > > at 10pm, an official of his office said, preferring anonymity.
> But
> > > > > Mahmudur had told reporters at his office that police shut the
> press
> > > > > without showing the papers of the order cancelling the
> declaration.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > It was not clear on what grounds the broadsheet, which hit
> the
> > > > > stands during BNP-led government's term in Sept, 2004, was
> closed.
> > > The
> > > > > government last month knocked private TV station Channel 1 off
> the
> > > air
> > > > > citing irregularities.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Journalist Abdal told bdnews24.com around 11:35pm, " The
> press
> > > > > started printing Wednesday's paper an hour before but police did
> not
> > > > > allow distribution to news agent's. "They said printing will
> stop."
> > > > > Tejgaon Industrial Area police chief Omar Faruk earlier told
> > > > > bdnews24.com that a complaint had been lodged against Mahmudur,
> who
> > > > > earlier in the day alleged that the government was planning to
> shut
> > > > down
> > > > > the newspaper. Faruk said the case alleged financial losses.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The former energy adviser to ex-prime minister Khaleda Zia
> > > rushed
> > > > a
> > > > > news conference at the pro-BNP daily's office and said he had
> talked
> > > > > with Hashmat after he had returned from his detention at
> National
> > > > > Security Intelligence office, who had told him that he was
> > > > 'frightened'.
> > > > > Mahmudur said the NSI men took Hasmat and forced him to sign two
> > > > papers.
> > > > > "He was made to sit at their office until 2pm while the
> > > investigators
> > > > > pressed him to sign two papers." "One of the papers was
> addressed to
> > > > > Dhaka's deputy commissioner and the other to Tejgaon police
> chief.
> > > The
> > > > > papers state that Hashmat Ali is not the publisher of Amar Desh.
> > > Legal
> > > > > steps can be taken as his name is being printed as the
> publisher."
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > "He was forced to sit until he signed the papers. Later
> Hashmat
> > > > Ali
> > > > > signed the papers and was released after a five-hour detention,"
> > > said
> > > > > Mahmudur. A former executive chairman of the Board of
> Investment,
> > > > > Mahmudur said the press meet was organised to protest the
> current
> > > > > government's 'fascist' behaviour and conspiracy against the news
> > > > media.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Hashmat's family had earlier told bdnews24.com that he had
> been
> > > > > detained for six hours after some intelligence officials whisked
> him
> > > > > away around 9am. He returned to his Shahjahanpur residence
> around
> > > 3pm
> > > > > but went out, they said.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Mahmudur had claimed around 1pm that National Security
> > > > Intelligence
> > > > > took Hashmat and were forcibly trying to file a case against
> him.
> > > > > > > NSI director Shafiqullah told bdnews24.com earlier that they
> had
> > > > not
> > > > > detained anybody by that name. "He is probably sitting at home."
> > > > > > > "This is reminiscent of June 16, 1975 when all but four
> > > newspapers
> > > > > were banned," Mahmudur said of Ali's detention. "Coincidentally,
> > > this
> > > > is
> > > > > June again."
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > "I have heard that he is being coerced into bringing charges
> > > > against
> > > > > me," he told bdnews24.com. "Is this what they have learnt from
> the
> > > > Moeen
> > > > > Uddins, the perpetrators of 1/11?" "I guess they will try to
> file a
> > > > case
> > > > > against me," he said.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Mahmudur took over the management of the newspaper in 2008.
> > > Later
> > > > he
> > > > > sent a letter to the deputy commissioner for serving as editor
> of
> > > the
> > > > > newspaper. Since then he has been the acting editor of the
> > > newspaper.
> > > > > Mahmudur, also the chairman of Amar Desh Publications Limited,
> said
> > > > > "This daily speaks for a free and sovereign state. As a result,
> many
> > > > of
> > > > > its news are not going in favour of the government and are
> > > displeasing
> > > > > them. So they are trying to shut it down."Â
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > http://www.newagebd .com/2010/ jun/02/front. html
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > http://www.bbc. co.uk/bengali/ news/2010/ 06/100601_
> > > ka_amardesh_
> > > > > closure.shtml
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > http://amardeshonli ne.com/pages/ details/2010/ 06/02/34715
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > http://amardeshonli ne.com/pages/ details/2010/ 06/02/34632
> > > > > > > Â
> > > > > > > http://www.samakal. com.bd/details. php?news=
> > > > > 13&action=main&option=single&news_id=69691&pub_no=354
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>


------------------------------------

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
alochona-digest@yahoogroups.com
alochona-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
alochona-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/