Banner Advertiser

Thursday, August 12, 2010

[ALOCHONA] Re: Cartoon of the day [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Faruque Alamgir included below]

I have copied the attachments from a blog which depiocts the real face and plan of the Jono Daradi Rajnitibid who are shedding crocodiles tears day in and day out. You can have a look and think where the general people stands ??????????????????????

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Mohiuddin Anwar <mohiuddin@netzero.com> wrote:




 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Recent Activity:
.



____________________________________________________________
Business Analyst Training
Learn Critical Analyst Skills - 100% Online Certificate!
VillanovaU.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Faruque Alamgir <faruquealamgir@gmail.com>
To: notun_bangladesh@yahoogroups.com, wideminds <WideMinds@yahoogroups.com>, alochona <alochona@yahoogroups.com>, "Md. Aminul Islam" <aminul_islam_raj@yahoo.com>, "Dr. Abid Bahar" <abidbahar@yahoo.com>, Mo Assghar <moassghar@yahoo.com>, serajurrahman@btinternet.com, farhadmazhar@hotmail.com, Sonar Bangladesh <sonarbangladesh@yahoogroups.com>, history_islam@yahoogroups.com, dahuk <dahuk@yahoogroups.com>, delwar <delwar98@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:44:33 +0600
Subject: Re: [notun_bangladesh] Satire:HASINA FROM DHANMONDHI TO PADMA BHOVON: WHEN SOVREGNITY WAS SOLD WHAT WAS TOLD, A BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION
 

Friends


You are absolutely correct. Like Hasina many other stalwarts of mostly BAL n BNP/JP have send their children's to the heaven( Ist World) to save them from the furry of the fire caused by their(politicians) betrayal to the national cause.

Bangladesh's cause,demand,sentiment,wish,dream has no place in the heart of  "Desh Premik Rajni bid's " since all of them our sold out soul for the aliens interest at the cost of millions and millions compatriots.

Faruque Alamgir

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Salahuddin Ayubi <s_ayubi786@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Hasina's near dear ones are citizen of foreign countries and loss of soverignity of Bangladesh do not concern her at all. She has no roots in this county.
                                        Ayubi

--- On Sun, 8/8/10, abid bahar <abid.bahar@gmail.com> wrote:

From: abid bahar <abid.bahar@gmail.com>
Subject: [notun_bangladesh] Satire:HASINA FROM DHANMONDHI TO PADMA BHOVON: WHEN SOVREGNITY WAS SOLD WHAT WAS TOLD, A BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION
To: "notun Bangladesh" <notun_bangladesh@yahoogroups.com>, "NFB News from Bangladesh" <nfb@citech-bd.com>, "a bahar" <abidbahar@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 7:52 AM

 
Satire:
HASINA FROM DHANMONDHI TO PADMA BHOVON, WHEN SOVREGNITY WAS SOLD WHAT WAS TOLD, A BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION
 
Abid Bahar
 
(Pronob Mukherjee and Hasina Dialogue:
The Story of when sovregnity was sold, what was then told!)
(Year, 2008, Hasina visiting the 32 Dhanmondhi House Musium )
 
Cring, Cring, Cring! (Cellur phone)
Hasina: Hello,
Pronob Mukharjee: This is Pronob.
Hasina: Pronobda or Pronokda?
Pronok: This is Pronob. Am I right, at this moment, you are visiting Dhanmondhi house musium?
Hasina: Yes.
Pronok: Can you go to a seperate room, I have something important to talk to you?
Hasina: Yes, I am on the second floor in the used to be (my) bedroom. Go ahead!
Pronob: So you thought about the proposition?
Hasina: Excuse me, for a moment I lost my concentration, what do you want me to do?
Pronok: India wants to fulfill your one point demand. We are ready.
Hasina: What is it dada?
Pronok: Remember what we had discussed in Sansktwaan of Canada. We want your father's killers punished. To make sure that your father's killers
will be punished.
Hasina: Ofcourse!
Pronok: India is ready to help you.
Hasina: Really? What you want in exchange?
Pronok: I just have a talk with someone in Delhi, he said India trusts you. After the election in which we will gurantee your victory, you will come to Delhi to sign an agreement.
Hasina: Ok, but what are you talking about? I am as unpopular as Khalida. The Care Taker Government equally ruined my reputation. They say I took crores of money in bundles. How I am going to win?
Pronob: Not just win, with the digetal election, you will not just win but win through landslide. Recently we have tried it in Kashmiri election and we have won.
Hasina: You sure?
Pronob: Yes.
Hasina: It's a deal!
Pronok: Can I repeat about what I said to you?
Hasina: Go ahead!
Pronok:Your's is a one point demand and in exchange you will come to sign a deal in Delhi. Don't forget the main issue will be giving transit to India at Bangladesh's cost! but don't worry, India will loan you the entire amount with a higher interest rate though.
Hasina: It's a deal. Anything you want dada.  
Pronok: The opposition might brand your concessions to India as betrayal to the nation of your 155 million people.
Hasina: I don't really care. You know, Bangladesh didn't give justice to me against my father's killers. If India helps me  to get reelected, in exchange I will give anything India wants. For sure, it will not be a case of betryal to the nation. In doing that I remain faithful to Bangabandhu, the father of the nation!
Pronob: I understand, to you rightfully Bangaband hu is no less important than Bangladesh.
Hasina: This is true to me. I am his daughter. Now, don't quote me, I really hate politics, I am in politics only to take revenge of my father's killers.
Pronob: You are an affectionate daughter of your father. I know you also love India, am I right?.
Hasina: Yes ofcourse! What is the problem dada? India and Bangladesh are part of one Bharatborsho, one India; only Islamic fundamentalists think otherwise. Don't worry, once elected I will take action against them.
Pronob: Ok, now that you agreed to me, in order to keep the Indian interests less visible, we will have to propagate loudly about your popular issues:
#1 secularism,
#2  the war crimes issue
#3 and that we also have to propagate that Zia was a military dictator. He was an anti liberation element and was never a democrat.  I suggest that when in power you remove his nname from textbooks, musiums, airports etc.
#4 Never mention about Bangabandhu's one party BKSAL rule, and promote him as a great democrat.
These issues will keep the nation  preoccupied and tensed. But you first hang the killers. Faroque was the most dangerous of all. Hang him first!
Hasina: Dada, if I have the majority I know what to do about it. There are few opposition news medias I will have to deal with and my Chatro League and Jubo League will keep the streets in control. I saw how Bangabandhu did it against his enemies. Just wait and see! I also have to align Mahfuz Anam of Daily Star, he is more Awami League than anybody else.
Pronob: The Congress wanted me to deal with you directly.
Hasina: How come Gaffor Chowdhury also knows about the deal?
Pronob: You mean, Abdul Gaffor Chowdhury? Perhaps from the Bangladesh Hindu Buddhist Christian Association.  Its ok, he is our man.
Hasina: Don't worry, I will keep it a secret. (Hasina becomes emotional says) Daddy, Bangabandhu, you will be so happy to see me taking revenge against your enemies!
Pronob:Yes ofcourse! But listen! I was also told to remind you about the fate of the nationalist Nepalese King for his betrayal to India. You know the story!
Hasina: Dada, you gave me the best news of my life but you seem to be pretty rude with me.
Pronob: Take care!, You are a very brave lady. You know, I remember, Pandhit Nehru was a statesman, but both Bangabandhu and you are good politicians!
Hasina: Yes, my father was a saintly politician but not me, I am very good at power politics, they even call me the "Lady bug of Bangladesh" not for nothing! 
Pronob: "Lady bug of Bangladesh!"
Hasina: Dada, I feel like kissing you! Where are you now?
Pronob: I am in Calcutta!
Hasina: You are so far away from me, you gave me the good news of my life, let me give you a flying kiss, "Ommm Wah!" I love youuuuuuuuuu! !!!!!!! 
Pronob: Bye! (Pronob drops the phone and says to himself, she is truly the "lady bug." But the Indian Congress is taking advantage of her emotional state and it's going to be bad for Bangladesh, but who cares, I am more Indian than a Bengali, after all I am doing my dhorma and surely I will remember this day like the Palassy event, when sovregnity was sold, what was then told and surprisingly  only few people knew about it!)





Attachment(s) from Faruque Alamgir

2 of 2 File(s)


__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___