Banner Advertiser

Monday, December 6, 2010

[ALOCHONA] Re: Open Letter to P.M. of Bangladesh

Bravo Turkman! Bravo! I don't know if mockery was your intention here but all mockery is welcome :)

--- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, S Turkman <turkman@...> wrote:
>
> The Prime Minister,
> Dhaka,
> Bangladesh
> .
> Her Excellency,
> .
> Can I get some help creating up to 22,000 or more good paying Jobs in your
> country?
>
> I have been trying to give out a Manufacturing Contract to any of the W.C.
> Manufacturers of your country. One of them works for a UAE company and the
> others are impossible to contact. Am I supposed to pay a Bribe before they would
> even care to look at my email or provide me right Contact Info?
> .
> Cordially yours,
>
> S U Turkman
> Chicago,
> USA.
>
> INTRODUCTION:
> .
> You can Google my name and find out some stuff like me being an Inventor in USA.
> I want to get my Invention manufactured in BD. One of my 3rd cousin was married
> to a close friend of your father, Mr. Ahmed Raza Chaudhry ShaheeD of Dhan Mondi,
> Dhaka that was killed by Pak Army.
>
>
>
>
> ----- Forwarded Message ----
> From: SAIF Davdas <islam1234@...>
>
> Turkman> Now you know why i had been reluctant to get involved from the very
> beginning. Muslims are strange business people; strange in habits; strange in
> behavior; strange in keeping words; strange in being upfront; strange in dealing
> direct and strange in culture and manners. I ran away from that country. I just
> could not become a 'inshallaah' type muslim. It is prayer time, gotta go!!!!!
>
>
>
>
> SaifDevdas
> islam1234@...
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:52:01 -0800
> From: turkman@...
> Subject: Dhaka Business
> To: fahimsanitary@...
> CC: islam1234@...
>
>
> Mr. Shapan,
> I am forwarding you an email that I had received months ago from a good friend
> of mine. I have tried to call you but recording came on and it says these
> numbers are incorrect. I had sent you emails. You did not answer. Please let me
> know if you are interested in getting my Manufacturing Order or not. I would be
> leaving for China on 9th to inspect the Molds.
>
> If I do not get any reply, I will tell Saif that you are no more interested. If
> you are interested, may be I would visit you after I am done in China.
>
>
>
>
> ----- Forwarded Message ----
> From: SAIF Davdas <islam1234@...>
> To: turkman@...
> Sent: Sat, March 20, 2010 6:10:19 AM
> Subject: Dhaka Business
>
>
> Turkman>
>
> Here is the name, address and the phone number of the manufacturer Fahim
> Sanitary, in Dhaka. His name is Mr.Shapan and you can contact him directly
> either by phone or by email. He told me that he could reserve a suite in a five
> star hotel( $200+ per night)and arrange for a driver+car( $60 a day) at your
> request. As I told you before, some Bengalis are very cunning and deceptive,
> therefore, you must have a solid legal representation to protect your interest.
> My advice would be to seek help from the American Embassy business interest
> section. Contact them via email and ask for help. Please assume nothing. Thanks
> and good luck with your business venture.
>
> Fahim Sanitary
> Samantha Group
> 8 Pantha Path (14th Floor)
> Kawran Bazar
> Dhaka
>
> fahimsanitary@...
> 01711533121 (cell)
> 01711566394 (cell)
> Best Time to call Dhaka is 11PM Chicago Time.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> SaifDevdas
> islam1234@...
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your
> inbox. Sign up now.
>


------------------------------------

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
alochona-digest@yahoogroups.com
alochona-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
alochona-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/