Banner Advertiser

Friday, December 23, 2011

[mukto-mona] FW: The Meaning of Life - a good read






What is the meaning of life? 

Would God be a good source for this information?


After having a near-death experience (nde), a few people have had a chance to communicate with God.  The meaning of life given by these people is surprisingly constant: l
ove.

More specifically, love expressed through random acts of kindness.

Mary W. says this of her nde,


"
Reviewing my random acts of kindness gave me the most joy because I was able to feel the difference I made in someone's life that I hadn't realized at the time …and I didn't even know them.  I was shown it is not the big things we do in life that make the difference.  It's all the little things we do each day that make the difference.  Little acts of kindness mean so much to God."


Dannion B. got this from his nde,



"random acts of kindness" turn out to be what matters most.


Many others say the exact, same thing!


In
closing, I would like to thank the man, in a Midwestern city, who stepped up and paid the rest of my bill at a sandwich shop, when I didn't have enough cash.  That was 2 years ago, and I haven't forgotten it.

When you help someone you don't know, you become "every other person in the world", to the human being who is in need at that moment. 

                        
                         YOU have an important role to play in this life
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO THE PEOPLE IN YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS BOOK
                         and become a part of this ongoing adventure

Photos-52 in (Really) Stunning Pictures and Photos

__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___