Banner Advertiser

Thursday, March 22, 2012

[mukto-mona] Fw: Re: Bangladeshi Cricket Team Beat India



Hello everybody,

 

Please see the message in the attached link below from Mr. Mohiuddin Anwar. Can you see the mindset of this precious gem from BNP? BNP should be really proud of him for his intellectual honesty and integrity.  He deserves our praise for not hiding his communality into himself.

 

I am not a sports fan anymore, like Mr. Mohiuddin. Therefore, I can't say who won or lost in which game. As he tells me - Bangladesh won against India and Shrilanka, which is undoubtedly a remarkable feat for Bangladesh, considering the dominance of India, Pakistan, and Shrilanka in this sport.

 

It sure - it feels good to celebrate any victory; it brings momentary pleasure in the mind of well-to-do people. Cricket is a rich people's sport. Little people do not have the luxury to play this sport. As a result, I did not have the opportunity to develop any appreciation for this game. I know - this pleasure will fade away very quickly, and everything will come back to reality soon. As I said before, this victory may not impact 80% people in Bangladesh, who are only thinking about where their next meal will come from, not who won in the cricket game.

 

I used to enjoy soccer and that was my game. Victory in that sport would give me immense pleasure in my youth. Not anymore. I am a very practical minded person now. I only long for lasting pleasure, which can only come from over all prospect of the nation. As you know, Pakistan has a very good cricket team, and, I am sure, their team has brought momentary pleasure to well-to-do people there many times already, but, did that change anything on the ground for the general people of that nation? The answer is no.

 

Mohiuddin Anwar has a unique ability – he can find communality in everything he can think of. He pretends to be a religious person, and he is probably proud of his God-given communal skill-set. He is overjoyed with emotion for two reasons – 1) Bangladesh cricket team won, and 2) they have defeated Indian (Malaun) team. What can be better than this!

 

I just wonder what will happen to his emotion when Bangladeshi team plays against Pakistani team in the final. I guess - we have to wait until then.

 

Jiten Roy





Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Mohiuddin Anwar <mohiuddin@netzero.net> wrote:

Mr. Manik Mia,

 

I am happy that India returns without going to final. But India-lovers in Bangladesh became sads after today's result.

Jitens, Subimals, Kamals aren't happy that India going home without playing the final. Bangladeshi tigers did it

again, they defeated India and Srilanka and Inshalla will defeat other cricket power of Asia Pakistan.

I am sorry for Jiten's Subimals, Guho's and Kamal's,' who might have  expected Bangladesh 's defeat today so that India can go to final.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BENGAL TIGERS.

 

 

 



__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___