Banner Advertiser

Saturday, August 11, 2012

[mukto-mona] mukto-mona-owner@yahoogroups.com [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Quazi Minhaj Ahmed included below]

Hi,

Here I am attaching an article for your kind consideration. I feel happy if the moderation team accept my work and take steps of publishing the article in Muktomona blog. The article mainly based on my reading of M. A. Khan's remarkable work "Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery". After reading his book, I was curious to read more about Islamic doctrine and sharing my experience with other readers on this particular issue.


I write this article in Avro layout and include the Word and PDF (embedded) version for avoiding any font Conflict. If you decide to publish this, the best way I think is to publish it Part-by-Part. That should be the better for reader's understanding and participation. If you find any mistake or you have any queries and question about the article, please mail me. I will try to clarify my point of view.


Thanks and regards.


Ahmed Minhaj

12.08.2012


Attachment(s) from Quazi Minhaj Ahmed

2 of 2 File(s)


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___