Banner Advertiser

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Re: [mukto-mona] FW: Kodnani is no less guilty than Kasab: Antara Dev Sen



I do see a point in Mr. Deeldar's comments below. However, I would ask him to look at the totality of my comments below.
 
SuBain
 
=====================================
From: Shah Deeldar <shahdeeldar@yahoo.com>
To: "mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com" <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] FW: Kodnani is no less guilty than Kasab: Antara Dev Sen
 
"most of my family migrated to India. I am glad that even after being uprooted from our birthplace by Muslim hate-mongers we did not lose our humanity."

Why would you loose your humanity when your sisters were not abducted forcibly and converted? Same goes with many Sens, who fled East Bengal with tails between their hind legs and now lecturing the true victims how they should not loose their humanity. Brother, being an academician myself, I know how silly the arguments can become just because for the sake of arguments. When the @sses are kicked on the right spot, people start singing the right song. People can give their other cheeks to the monsters and choose martyrdom. What good that would bring to the world? More mediocrity and monstrosity?
-SD
 
"All great truths begin as blasphemies." GBS
 
============================================ 
From: Sukhamaya Bain <subain1@yahoo.com>
To: "mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com" <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] FW: Kodnani is no less guilty than Kasab: Antara Dev Sen
 

After my first posting on this thread, I am surprised by some of the comments on this thread. So, let me elaborate my thoughts on this a bit.
 
First, let me address some of the points made by Dr. Roy below, which do make sense.
 
I also believe that Ms. Kodnani was a product of brainwashing. In fact, most people in our subcontinent are products of irresponsible, corrupt, and religion-based dim-witted and hateful brainwashing. However, the sensible among us have to draw a line somewhere. And Ms. Kodnani falls outside of that line in my book.
 
Talking about the communal riot, not only Kodnani, the Gujarat Chief Minister, Narendra Modi, should be also punished, if not for aiding and abetting the riot, at least for failing to provide a civilized administration so that the riot could not begin and so that the riot could be stopped with no delay.
 
I also salute the Indian judicial and political system, and that is why I praised not only Antara Dev Sen, I praised "other intellectuals of her quality" also.
 
Talking about the liberals of India that originated from East Bengal (comment by Shah Deeldar), let me talk a bit about myself. If you search my name by Google, you would see that some Muslim idiots made derogatory comments against me, and called me a Hindu communal person. Well, I am from East Bengal. I did not migrate to India, I came to the USA; most of my family migrated to India. I am glad that even after being uprooted from our birthplace by Muslim hate-mongers we did not lose our humanity. I even felt like crying loudly when innocent Muslim women and children were killed in Lebanon.
 
http://mukto-mona.net/Articles/Sukhamaya_Bain/give_up_hatred.htm
 
Now, I have no doubt that people who read my writings know that I am against religious enclaves of any kind anywhere in the world; I do not even hide my thought that the Muslims are the most religiously-stupid mass population in the world. Again, I think the religious idiots should be given education, involuntary if needed; but hatred is not what I want to give them.
 
Talking about spending millions of rupees on Kasab (comment by Kamal Das), I think that is too much to spend on a terrorist. India should carry out Kasab's punishment with no delay. Instead of wasting resources on a field-criminal like Kasab, India should act diplomatically with the world against the criminal state of Pakistan where children are brainwashed to hate non-Muslims.
 
Let me end by repeating my old mantra, "May humans give up hatred."
 
Sukhamaya Bain
 
=========================================
 
****************************************************"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".                -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190
.


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___