Banner Advertiser

Friday, May 3, 2013

Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!



No. You talked about not only Rana. You talked about Hallmark also.
Defending Tarek and remaining silent about him are not the same thing. 

My point is very clear. My suspicion is that you are more biased to BNP-Jamat-Hefajat and that is perfectly OK. You don't have to defend yourself. I am more biased to AL-Shahabagis-pro-liberation intellectuals. I am not blind supporter of any party. That's why I can criticize any party or person by name. I don't have the intellectual dishonesty. 

So I don't see any problem. Why are you getting angry? I thought you are a cool guy. If we know each other clearly, debate becomes more meaningful. So let us shake off our masks and debate. 

Wow! All criminals ranging per-1971 till today. It is not specific at all, it is very general. Let me be more specific from my side. For now I will include only Rajakars and Albadars as in the present context I want to be more focused. Finish trying them and then go for election. Don't misunderstand me. Trying criminals like Rana has to be a priority. I want government to do this kind of cases simultaneously, no excuse. 

Have I passed Sita's fire test? Let me know. I am not closed minded at all. You can test me by asking specific questions. Feel free. 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2013, at 5:07 AM, QR <qrahman@netscape.net> wrote:

 

You could make the list a little longer by including a few including Tarek Zia from BNP. I am sure everybody wants Rana to be punished. Does everybody want Tarek Zia to be punished? Tarek is getting ready to return as a hero. These are corrupted people. Tarek is more than that


>>>>>>>> I am not sure if you ever had a point? If there was what is it?

Have you EVER seen me defending Tarek or his "Bad" deeds?

It is NATURAL we talk about our country and sometimes our government comes in that discussion. If you people are so shy or touchy about politics, don't talk about it. It seems our pseudo "Mukto-mona" members are not only "closed minded" but cannot tolerate the slightest difference of opinions.

Like "Sita" we have to walk of fire (Or water or acid) to prove our "Purity".

Plenty of times, I said I don't like "BLIND" supporters but writers in this forum seems to get nastier without knowing what the hell they want!!

We are discussing SAVAR and the criminal RANA. WHY at the same time we have to talk about Jamat or Tarek? HOW are they relevant?

I always support justice and any criminal who harmed innocent people should get punished (From before 71 or after ....till now). NO objection. I hope you have gotten very specific answer NOW.

If you secretly want to save Rana, just say it.


Shalom!

 




-----Original Message-----
From: Subimal Chakrabarty <subimal@yahoo.com>
To: mukto-mona <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, May 3, 2013 4:19 am
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!

 
You could make the list a little longer by including a few including Tarek Zia from BNP. I am sure everybody wants Rana to be punished. Does everybody want Tarek Zia to be punished? Tarek is getting ready to return as a hero. These are corrupted people. Tarek is more than that. Think about those who collaborated with Pakistan army and betrayed our struggle for freedom. Jamat and some top leaders of Hefajat fall into this category. Looks like half of the political animals are on their side. Do you have any comments on this? Please be specific. 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2013, at 6:03 AM, QR <qrahman@netscape.net> wrote:

 
I did. What is your point?

Rana still is a sub-human in my eyes. Just like he was BEFORE I read it.

Maybe you should request your blind fanatic politics lovers to read it and they will throw a party!!

I do not mind people support politics and political party but I detest those who sacrifice "Humanity",tradition, dignity etc in the process.

Actually I am not less curious to see what happens to those who patronized this idiot. We have seen Rana like character during the Sonali Bank (Hall Mark) multi-billion $$ scandal as well. Where a half educated idiot was able to take 2600 croe taka loan from Sonali Bank.

Maybe these half educated sub-humans will get some sort of punishment but what will happen those who created these monsters? 


We discuss so many issues here (Like lawlessness, attacks in place of worship, lack of security etc). I sincerely feel, there is ONE easy (If willing) solution. It is to start punishing those who commit such crime and those who stay behind these monsters.


I know our people are much better than this. These characters are serious misrepresentations of our culture, tradition and history.


Shalom!



-----Original Message-----
From: Subimal Chakrabarty <subimal@yahoo.com>
To: mukto-mona <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, May 1, 2013 4:11 am
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!

 
Mr. Q. Rahman should read. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2013, at 11:37 AM, Muhammad Ali <man1k195709@yahoo.com> wrote:

 
To know about RANA , read the attached article :

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
MARKETPLACE




__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___