Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

[mukto-mona] Re: [KHABOR] Goalm Azam will bring back Awami league in power!!



It's true that there was a secret deal between Jamat and Awami League . SAKA's life will be saved under that historic deal. To face Hefazat threat,  Awami League wants Jamat support to win next election. We won't be surprised if we Jamat/Awami honeymoon in coming months. Deal has been finalized and we saw the result in the judgment of Golam Azam. Not a single convicted Jamati leader will be hanged during Awami rule I can challenge that. Unfortunately  Jamat had no other way to survive politically and physically.
 
 
 
--------- Original Message ----------
From: Asoke Bose <anjbose@hotmail.com>
To: "khabor@yahoogroups.com" <khabor@yahoogroups.com>, "mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com" <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: Shafikur <srbanunz@gmail.com>, "akhtarudduza@gmail.com" <akhtarudduza@gmail.com>
Subject: [KHABOR] Goalm Azam will bring back Awami league in power!!
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 01:21:24 -0400

 
 
 
 I know how much pain we have when, Pakistani army and collaborators launched heinous acts on us in 1971. We lost every things, we gained many things. Gain was, we were given compassionate shelter by my next door community. Our union council chairman, my beloved Kafiluddin da like a fatherly affection gave us shelter and my Altaf da of my school teacher gave a safe place for my father since he was enemy to Pakistan for connection to Bangabandhu. I have good memory with my shelter places( Bhavi, sisters , brothers and uncles ) and all were my Muslim community. Still in my heart a place is reserved for them. And so , my  country is very dear to me.
What a tragedy, we are almost lost for our leadership. We will see very soon, Shaka will be out from jail  since he is also pronouncing Mujib�s name as Bangabandhu. 
 
 


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___