Banner Advertiser

Monday, November 7, 2016

[mukto-mona] Fw: Kathy Shelton - 'rape victim' on what Hillary did to her that brought listeners to tears






----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Satya D <hitaya123@gmail.com>
To: jnrsr53@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 6:38 PM
Subject: Kathy Shelton - 'rape victim' on what Hillary did to her that brought listeners to tears

Kathy Shelton was 12 year old when she was raped by a pedophile.  Hillary was the Arkansas lawyer who defended the pedophile rapist.  

During an 'All American Rally for Trump' held recently by Hindu Americans in Philadephia, she gave the following statement that brought the listeners to tears.  

(All details of rally at http://AllAmericanRallyForTrump.com )

Below is Kathy Statement read out at All American Rally for Trump held at Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, on Oct 16th, 2016 (that brought listeners to tears)


When I was just 12 years old Hillary Clinton personally destroyed my life. She said I "deserved it." And years later when she was asked about it, she laughed at how she had pulled it off.

At the age of 12, I was brutally raped and beaten on the side of a road in Arkansas. Left for dead by a 41-year-old child predator, I remained in a coma for five days. When I awoke, if found out that the man who did this to me had been caught, but I had no idea that my nightmare was just beginning.

You see, the man who raped and beat me was represented by a young and ambitious Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Hillary Clinton smeared me, blocked evidence of my rapist's guilt and then laughed about my rapist's guilt! Hillary told the jury that I was a slut; in fact I was a 12 year old virgin who knew nothing about sex. Hillary told them I had fantasized about sex with an older man, a lie she made up out of whole cloth.

I have been told that you have your doubts about Hillary Clinton. Well I am writing you today to make sure you know your doubts are well founded. My mission this year is to make sure I reach as many voters as possible to warn them away from this evil woman.
She is not the kind loving person they are trying to portray. She cares nothing for women or children. It is my hope after reading my letter you will help me get the word out about my story and the story of countless other women whose lives she has ruined to further her own ambitions. But we must act quickly, the election is only weeks away.

Even today, all these years later I still shudder with fear and anger at this woman who aided and abetted the person who hurt me so badly. You see I was brutally raped and beaten and left in a coma for 5 days. My injuries were so severe I can never have children.

While it is true that every person deserves a lawyer to defend them, the animal who did this to me got more than a willing lawyer in Hillary Clinton; he got a scheming, lying, attack dog who destroyed a little girl to get what she wanted.

She now admits she knew her client was guilty. Hillary Clinton said that after he passed his polygraph test that she forever knew those tests could not be trusted to show who was telling the whole truth.

The police had my underwear that had my blood, and his semen, on it. It was conclusive physical proof that he was the man who viciously raped and beat me into unconsciousness. Hillary had this evidence all thrown out since they cut off a piece of cloth on which to actually run the tests. It did not matter that the rest of the underwear was proof as well, nor that the tests proved he did it.

She had all oral and written testimony about my attacker suppressed so the jury never heard the full truth. They never even heard the evidence that I was a virgin before the rape.

Why should you care about what she did to me? Well Hillary Clinton is trying to sell America that she is a good and caring person. She claims to care about women and children. She says that every rape victim deserves to be heard. I am living proof that is all just another one of her lies.

But right now too many voters, especially women, are buying into her stories. We need to show them what a despicable human being she really is…not someone who cares about anyone but herself and her own ambition.

Hillary Clinton had the medical reports of the full amount of damage her client had done to me. She knew that I would never be able to have children when I grew up as a result, but of course none of that mattered… only that she won her case.

When she was interviewed years after the fact about this case she actually laughed about how successful she had been at lying to win. She laughed. I have a recording of that interview.

My attacker, Thomas Alfred Taylor originally faced 30 years to life in prison for his crime but he ended up charged with "unlawful fondling of a minor." His punishment was only time served: two months. Two months for raping me, beating me and leaving me in a coma for five days. That is Hillary Clinton's idea of justice.

I urge you to tell Hillary Clinton NO MORE! No more lying, smearing, and blaming female rape victims. Friends, no matter what you've heard about Donald Trump's bad language, it's nothing compared to Hillary Clinton's bad deeds. Please, get out and vote for Donald Trump to restore American greatness and escape the corruption and abuse of Hillary Clinton. And stay tuned as my story unfolds by visiting www.theirlivesfoundation.net and following me on Twitter.


Thank you, Kathy Shelton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkjU0STER4w

Satya D | Drive, Middletown, NJ 07748
Unsubscribe jnrsr53@yahoo.com
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by hitaya123@gmail.com in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try it free today




__._,_.___

Posted by: Jiten Roy <jnrsr53@yahoo.com>


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190





__,_._,___