Banner Advertiser

Friday, March 7, 2008

[ALOCHONA] You have the right to agree to disagree with others arguments

Dear All,
 
We can not agree between ourselves in the blogs, emails, forums, etc., how can we expect our rival political parties and grassroots supporters to be polite, humble and respect to their opponents.

I was telling people respect others arguments and agree to disagree with others conviction or arguments, but after looking all the emails, blogs, emails and forums and its members, I am convinced that it is close to impossible to change ourselves (Bangladeshi) to respect others. Moreover in Bangladesh, we are talking about 150 million people and they are supporting multiple political parties in Bangladesh.

I am convinced that any suggestion or advice will not work to change ourselves unless a miracle is happened and I am not too optimistic about that miracle. Some body told me other day that I may have hidden agenda too, I do have a hidden agenda to help disadvantaged people in Bangladesh. Sometimes I feel bad to see how we live in life and see kids, elders are without food in Bangladesh. They do not know when and where their next meal will come from.

You can say why I do not donate all my money to help them. If I do how many can I help? I still donate with my boundary. We are talking about more than 80 million people who go to sleep in hunger every night in Bangladesh. One or few people can not change their fate. It needs 800 Ibs Gorilla.

Just donating money is not the solution to take these people out of the poverty, we need political will, political calm, good government, competent and educated MPs, good policies to create more high paying jobs, finding more export markets, developing infrastructure, attracting more foreign investment, etc.  Political bickering, fighting, corruption are bringing down Bangladesh to the knees.

I think that its a waste of time to ask you to be civil to others. I better stop now. Have fun in in arguing about politics in Bangladesh.
 
Regards,
M. M. Chowdhury (Mithu)
__._,_.___

[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___