Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

[ALOCHONA] My views of life.



An unknown friend of mine has underscored the importance of humanity than nationality in response to my post where I described an incident in Rawalpindi in 1970 regarding my identity. The reference was an emotional necessity at that time which nobody can deny. One thing I would make clear that I do not give preference to any religion in my life. But if I am pressed to make a declaration in this regard I would say that my identity or identity of any person is based on his/her ethnicity. This narrow description widens when we know someone closely by his/her views on life, philosophical basis of thinking and overall generosity towards the diversities of life. These are independent qualifications based on the degree of freedom by a soul not influenced by narrow jurisdictions of religion which always lead us to a quagmire of conflicts. This is not the first time that I am lectured by people who are too afraid to free themselves from the shackles of religious fear to venture into the wide open horizon of life. Fear is a cult and freedom is emancipation or nirvana.

 

Akbar Hussain

 

 

       

Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.

__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___