Banner Advertiser

Saturday, September 26, 2009

[mukto-mona] America the Beautiful!




 Traveling from America to Canada to me is truly an amazing and unique experience filled with unmatched romanticism, nostalgicism and  sophistication. The highways provide the ultimate in profound engineering, brilliance in design, unmatched natural beauty, luxury, and comfort. Driving through Appalachian mountains, these Smokey mountains, these bear mountains, these trails with waterfall, these breathtaking scenic views, these road side small bars and shops, these taverns and hotels, these roadside fruit sellers, these Country sides, these breath-taking biking and hiking trails, these lakes and rivers with fishing access---one cannot help but conclude, that this must have been planned and designed by none other than His Royal Majesty, God Himself! This is a dream come true! When I was growing up in mountainous Quetta back in the 60's, I used to dream of driving on the Sunset Boulevard or the Lovebird Boulevard, O so many dreams! In Mirza Galibs immortal words: "Hazaaro.n Khwaaishe.n Aisee Kay Her Khaahish Pay Dam Niklay; Magar Niklay Maray Armaa.n Phir Bhee Bauhat Kam Niklay". Notwithstanding the fact that I ended up driving on the Broken-Heart-Boulevard, it sometimes sends chills down my spine when I realize that I have been the most luckiest man alive on this planet. I have everything to be grateful for and in my most reflective and contemplative precious solitary moments alone–—I do thank that Guy upstairs profusely. The sheer breadth and beauty of America the Beautiful, America the Romantic, America the Glamorous, and America the land of Fairy tales---creates a stir in my heart. Yes indeed America--You make my heart sing! 
 
SaifDevdas
islam1234@msn.com





Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that's right for you.


Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web. Try Bing™ now

__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___