Banner Advertiser

Monday, January 10, 2011

[ALOCHONA] Re: Open Letter to P.M. of Bangladesh



Actually we had to hear it from the PM of Bangladesh that Khaleda wept more for her house than when her husband died. Which is the kind of talk one would expect from a PM of Bangladesh and Hasina in particular. Not that you would ever question Hasina's relationship with her own husband. Worker bees don't ever ask anything of a queen bee. 

 

 


--- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, Farida Majid <farida_majid@...> wrote:
>
>
> Dear Turkman,
>
> You've been a good man taking on this Zia-piyari lot. They had to hear it from you about what the image of a tearful Khaleda Zia leaving a Cantonment House she had ungraciously occupied for three decades looked like to an outsider.
>
> About crocodile tears and the filthy rich . . .
>
> Crocodile Tears
> Monday 06 December 2010
> by: Khalil Bendib | Other Words | Political Cartoon
>
>
>
>
>
>
> To: alochona@yahoogroups.com
> From: turkman@...
> Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 21:29:52 +0000
> Subject: [ALOCHONA] Open Letter to P.M. of Bangladesh
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I may sound bitter after wasting too much time instead of joining the list of World's Billionaires fast but Mocking was not my intention.
> I have some filthy rich relatives and a few of them hold important positions in B.D. but I guess, they do not care to answer my emails because may be to them, I am still a nobody.
>
> --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "ezajur" Ezajur@ wrote:
> >
> > Bravo Turkman! Bravo! I don't know if mockery was your intention here but all mockery is welcome :)
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, S Turkman <turkman@> wrote:
> > >
> > > The Prime Minister,
> > > Dhaka,
> > > Bangladesh
> > > .
> > > Her Excellency,
> > > .
> > > Can I get some help creating up to 22,000 or more good paying Jobs in your
> > > country?
> > >
> > > I have been trying to give out a Manufacturing Contract to any of the W.C.
> > > Manufacturers of your country. One of them works for a UAE company and the
> > > others are impossible to contact. Am I supposed to pay a Bribe before they would
> > > even care to look at my email or provide me right Contact Info?
> > > .
> > > Cordially yours,
> > >
> > > S U Turkman
> > > Chicago,
> > > USA.
> > >
> > > INTRODUCTION:
> > > .
> > > You can Google my name and find out some stuff like me being an Inventor in USA.
> > > I want to get my Invention manufactured in BD. One of my 3rd cousin was married
> > > to a close friend of your father, Mr. Ahmed Raza Chaudhry ShaheeD of Dhan Mondi,
> > > Dhaka that was killed by Pak Army.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ----- Forwarded Message ----
> > > From: SAIF Davdas <islam1234@>
> > >
> > > Turkman> Now you know why i had been reluctant to get involved from the very
> > > beginning. Muslims are strange business people; strange in habits; strange in
> > > behavior; strange in keeping words; strange in being upfront; strange in dealing
> > > direct and strange in culture and manners. I ran away from that country. I just
> > > could not become a 'inshallaah' type muslim. It is prayer time, gotta go!!!!!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > SaifDevdas
> > > islam1234@
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ________________________________
> > > Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:52:01 -0800
> > > From: turkman@
> > > Subject: Dhaka Business
> > > To: fahimsanitary@
> > > CC: islam1234@
> > >
> > >
> > > Mr. Shapan,
> > > I am forwarding you an email that I had received months ago from a good friend
> > > of mine. I have tried to call you but recording came on and it says these
> > > numbers are incorrect. I had sent you emails. You did not answer. Please let me
> > > know if you are interested in getting my Manufacturing Order or not. I would be
> > > leaving for China on 9th to inspect the Molds.
> > >
> > > If I do not get any reply, I will tell Saif that you are no more interested. If
> > > you are interested, may be I would visit you after I am done in China.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ----- Forwarded Message ----
> > > From: SAIF Davdas <islam1234@>
> > > To: turkman@
> > > Sent: Sat, March 20, 2010 6:10:19 AM
> > > Subject: Dhaka Business
> > >
> > >
> > > Turkman>
> > >
> > > Here is the name, address and the phone number of the manufacturer Fahim
> > > Sanitary, in Dhaka. His name is Mr.Shapan and you can contact him directly
> > > either by phone or by email. He told me that he could reserve a suite in a five
> > > star hotel( $200+ per night)and arrange for a driver+car( $60 a day) at your
> > > request. As I told you before, some Bengalis are very cunning and deceptive,
> > > therefore, you must have a solid legal representation to protect your interest.
> > > My advice would be to seek help from the American Embassy business interest
> > > section. Contact them via email and ask for help. Please assume nothing. Thanks
> > > and good luck with your business venture.
> > >
> > > Fahim Sanitary
> > > Samantha Group
> > > 8 Pantha Path (14th Floor)
> > > Kawran Bazar
> > > Dhaka
> > >
> > > fahimsanitary@
> > > 01711533121 (cell)
> > > 01711566394 (cell)
> > > Best Time to call Dhaka is 11PM Chicago Time.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > SaifDevdas
> > > islam1234@
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ________________________________
> > > Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your
> > > inbox. Sign up now.
> > >
> >
>



__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___