Banner Advertiser

Thursday, May 12, 2011

[ALOCHONA] Amer Sonar Bangladesh



Amer Sonar Bangladesh

Dr. Abid Bahar

My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am delighted to hear people say
Amer Sonar Bangladesh
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am not tired of hearing I am a Bangaladeshi
Amer Sonar Bangladesh
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing people say I am a Bangali not a Bangladeshi
But Amer Sonar Bangladesh
Ami Tomai Valovashi
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali, I will not stop saying it until I hear the West Bengali leaders call Bangladesh a terrorist state but the terrorists were long wedged and hanged without any national sympathy to their cause
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of seeing my ancestral land of Bengal fenced by India and West Bengali leaders wanted it that way to supposedly stop terrorism exported to India.
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying Amer sonar Bangladesh until I see the Bangladeshi soldiers were being killed by Indian army as target practices done on our ancestral Bengali land
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali and
I will not stop saying it until West Bengal\'s Buddhadeb Bhattcharjee stop trying hard to convince the peace-loving Indians that Bangladesh a terrorist state
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I see the West Bengalis fight for Bangladesh against Indian water aggression
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali I will not stop saying it
until I find out how many dams were being built around Bangladesh on Bengali soil by India.
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali I will not stop saying it
until I find out why that many dams were being built around Bangladesh and not around any other province of India
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali I will not stop saying it
until I find out why there was a staged protest in Calcutta against Bangladesh by Hindus from Bangladesh wanting better life and citizenship in India but largely a staged propaganda complain of alleged widespread persecution in Bangladesh
!I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali I will not stop saying it
until I find out how protesting against Pakistan was \"progressive\" but now against Indian aggression makes us communal
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali I will not stop saying it
until I see India stops building dams around Bangladesh on our ancestral Bengali land
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until Buddhadev, the anti-Bangladeshi communist calls himself a 100% Bengali
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it until
I find out why there was a \"Bangabhumi\" movement, which had its head office in Calcutta.
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will stop singing Amer Sonar Bangla until I find out why Tagore opposed the establishment of Dhaka University; the institution brought renaissance in East Bengal
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will not stop saying it until I find out why Nabab Salimullah the founder of Dhaka University, reacting to the West Bengali's \"communal Swedeshi\" movement; gave the first boost to East Bengali nationalism and why he is being deeply hated by the Indian Bengalis and the pro-Indians in Bangladesh
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will not stop saying it until I find out why in India; the Moharaja\'s palaces were preserved as great national treasures and the tourist spots while our Nabab\'s palaces (Ahsan Monjil) were led to ruination
I will not stop it until I know why to become a hero, a so-called \"progressive\" Bangladeshi; it needs to be recognized by the West Bengali Ananda group intellectuals
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will not stop singing Amer Sonar Bangla until it is changed to \"Amer Sonar Bangladesh, Ami Tomai Valobashi\"
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will not stop saying it until I find out how the pro-Indian Moni Singh-Muzaffer helped our great leader Bangabandu to turn Bangladesh into a \"bottomless basket case,\" and led the death of our great leader
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will stop saying it until I find out why and how the pro-Indian Moni Singh-Muzaffer helped to kill Bangladesh democracy
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will not stop saying it until I find out why the pro-Indian Moni Singh-Muzaffer communists had to merge with our great national party AL and form BAKSAL dictatorship and are still is in alliance with the AL and why
I am tired of hearing so much undeserved negative propaganda against Bangladeshi
But Amer Sonar Bangladesh
Ami Tomai Valovashi
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying until I know why West Bengalis are so much Indian than Bengalis and we shouldn\'t be Bangladeshis
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out why West Bengali so-called progressive leaders hate Islam and Muslims so much and to be \"progressive" demand us to be \"anti-Islamic\"
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out why and
how the commonly used name in Bangladesh \"Ain Monti\" in AL\'s terms in office gets the unheard Indian name \"Nai Pal.\"
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out how Hasina becomes East Bengal\'s \"Mukkha Montri.\"
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out why India didn\'t return back our Beru Bari?
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will stop saying it until I find out what \"Calcutta- Dhaka dada politics\" means for Bangladesh
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will stop saying until I find out why India had to block air-waves from Bangladesh and there was no protest from West Bengali leaders
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out what ideological interest India has to help the Chakmas when it drops bombs from sky on its northwest province\'s population to silence its Christian-Buddhist minorities.
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out why a small section of Bangladesh near Agartala was under Indian control during Ershad\'s period
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will stop saying it until I find out the net benefit of anti-Bangladeshism to West Bengali leaders
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will stop saying until I find out the negative propagandist groups involved in Calcutta- Dhaka and are not being traced by the national security yet
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out how Taslima Nasrin was first given \"Ananda Award\" and then shelter in West Bengal to propagate in favor of the BJP against Bangladesh.
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out how on one hand India feeds its people anti-Bangladesh propaganda but again ask for transit through Bangladesh for its colonies in the North West
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying until I find out why and how the West Bengali Indians help Bangladeshi fundamentalist Hindu-Buddhist- Christian organization, gets Indian help in its anti- Bangladesh lobbying even in Washington, to declare Bangladesh as a \"failed state.\"
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it until
I find out why part of Bangladesh near Agartala was under Indian control during Ershad peri
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it before
I find out that what is called \"dada\" influence from Calcutta largely through the \"harmonium Party" and what it means for Bangladesh
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will stop saying it until I know who are behind anarchy in Bangladesh and why they call themselves as \"communists. \"
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out in whose inspiration the nationwide strikes in Bangladesh continued and our new temples-the ports, universities remain closed for days and months that led to the emergency army-backed care-taker government
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will stop saying until I find out who were the hooded man, (despite the worker\'s resistance,) set fire on our garment factories competing with the Indian and the arson act was praised as bravery by the Moni Singh communists.
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will not stop saying until I find out why we need to be recognized by the West Bengali Indians as being \"secular,\" \"progressive\" or \"leftist\" as we demonstrate ourselves anti Bangladeshi or anti-Islamic while they can still be deeply religious and pro-Indian
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh !
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will not stop saying until I find out why Bangabandu gave amnesty to the 1971 collaborators and Hasina with her election mandate did nothing to persecute the collaborators of the Pakistani army.
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying until I find out why our national hero, Dr. Yonus was verbally humiliated by our political leaders but who unconditionally praise Indian heroes.
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali.
I will not stop saying until I find out who are the agenda-setters in Bangladesh
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out why Bangladesh has refugee influx from Burma and it is a non issue to the pro-Indian Bangladeshi news media
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out why Ram Mohoan Roy, on record a West Bengali anti-Muslim bunya, was a communalist but still recognized by Bangladeshi historian as a \"humanist.\"
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out how in India the fundamentalist party BJP ceremonially destroys the Babri Mosque, people got killed but BJP earns popularity and forms government and India still calls itself a peace-loving, the world\'s largest democracy
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying until I find out why recently Dhaka-Calcutta Moitri(friendship) train was stopped on its first trip by the communal West Bengalis in Calcutta with the excuse that Bangladesh might export terrorism to India.
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying it until I find out why Bangladeshis hate their great leader Bhasani, Mujib and Zia and love Joti Basu and Buddhadev.
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out that when I criticize West Bengali leaders they call me a pro-Pakistani
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali
and I will not stop saying it because
I found out why I am being portrayed as pro-Pakistani when I directly fought against Pakistan and suffered and now protesting against India\'s chauvinistic nationalism (through its Bengali extremists) that hurts Bangladesh.
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying until I find out what makes Bangladesh unique among nations
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying until I see the US-India backed General\'s Care Taker government transfers power to the civilian government and the General goes back to the barrack.
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali, I will not stop saying it until I see Bangladeshi students, think about Bangladesh and stop joining in strikes, do their studies in universities, help bring prosperity for the suffering masses.
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
I will not stop saying until I find out who am I
I am tired of hearing I am a Bangali
Because found out that I am a Bangladeshi
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I am a Bangladeshi Muslim
I am a Bangladesh Hindu
I am a Bangladeshi Christian
I am a Bangladeshi Chakma, Mrung and Marma
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out I am struggling for the welfare of our Bangladeshi 150 million people and not for the Indian Bengalis.
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out, I became a Bangladeshi on the night of 25th March 1971
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out Bangabandu did many mistakes, (during the war time he was in Pakistan and) after his return kept calling us \"Bengalis,\" our ancestral identity but it is time to identify ourselves and give the respect Bangladeshi people deserve.
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out on the night of 25th March 1971, the Bengalis of East Bengal went through a metamorphosis to a new identity: \"The Bangladeshi\"
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out that we are now independent from Pakistan and West Bengal is an Indian territory
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out that now we have to struggle to become independent from the West Bengali Indian\'s undesirable influence
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out we are in the middle of a hostile territory but we are not a land-locked country
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out that our capital city is not Calcutta anymore but Dhaka
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out now we can deal directly with Delhi, London and Washington than with Calcutta.
My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out that my country is Bangladesh
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out I am a Bangladeshi
I am tired of hearing I am a Bengali and I will not stop saying it because
I found out personally Bangladesh gave me so much

My motherland, Amer Sonar Bangladesh!
I am a Bangladeshi
Ami Tomai Valovashi!
(Abid Bahar was an active member of the Moni Singh-Muzaffer alliance until it merged with the AL to form the BAKSAL one party system)


__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___