Banner Advertiser

Monday, August 29, 2011

Re: [mukto-mona] Inquiry



Sending an article to Muktomona does not guarantee that it would be published. It has it's own publication policies. In the past some of my pieces have not been published. I cannot do any thing about that. It is their discretion. One more thing is important. As I have seen before, it values civility. I don't know the content of the article, but from the title of the article "I do not like to tell people like U as human. I like to tell U demon. I believe by U, races of Allah were never come in help and will not come in help unless U become true Muslim" it appears that the article may be highly prejudiced. Calling some one demon (probably aimed at a free thinker) exceeds the limits of all civility. Also as far as I know, Muktomona promotes atheism which they do by using reasons and rationality. Also I believe they will not hesitate to publish a well written article that promotes a particular religion or ism also. Key terms are "reason", "rationality", and "scientific". 
Hopefully I have not misinterpreted Muktomona's philosophy and policy. If I have, I apologize to its moderators.
I don't know if Tanvir knows that Muktomona publishes the articles by Asghar Ali Engineer who seems to promote a liberal version of Islam. His articles are well written and he does not believe in the principle "where reason fails, it is stick that should take over."  

From: Jiten Roy <jnrsr53@yahoo.com>
To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] Inquiry
 
Did you write your article on your Cell Phone keypad? Can you write article with correct spelling, for god's sake?

--- On Sun, 8/28/11, chittagang <chittagang@yahoo.ca> wrote:

From: chittagang <chittagang@yahoo.ca>
Subject: [mukto-mona] Inquiry
To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 28, 2011, 9:27 AM

 
Dear Sir,I have sent an article titled : " I do not like to tell people like U as human. I like to tell U demon. I believe by U, races of Allah were never come in help and will not come in help unless U become true Muslim."I need to know why it was not posted on mukta mona.Pls let me know why.If you fail to provide reply then I have to come in person to Mukta Mona and charge you.Thanks,Tanvir


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___