Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

[ALOCHONA] London Trip......Muhammad Ali Manik



Hello,
  This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help.Few days back I made an unannounced vacation trip to London,UK .Everything was going fine until last night when I got mugged on my way back to the hotel.They Stole all my cash,credit cards and cellphone but thank God I still have my life and passport it's such a horrible experience,Another shocking is that the hotel manager has been unhelpful to me for reasons I don't know.

I'm writing you from a local library cybercafe..I reported to the police and after writing down some statements that's the last I had from them.I contacted the consulate and all I keep hearing is they will get back to me. I need your help I need you to help me out with a loan to settle my bills here so I can get back home tomorrow.

I'll refund the money as soon as I get back. All I need is $2,330..Let me know if you can get me the money then I tell you how to get it to me.

Thanks
Muhammad Ali Manik.





__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___