Banner Advertiser

Friday, January 13, 2012

[mukto-mona] Sorry for the inconvenience caused by a hacker



This is to inform you that, this morning, some losers hacked into my e-mail account to solicit money. These are the lowest of the low in our world. I hope no one has responded to the solicitor's e-mails. Yahoo has blocked access to my account immediately; even, I could not get into my account to send this mail to warn everyone. I know that it has caused concern among many close friends of mine; many of them have contacted me to inquire about my wellbeing. Anyway, this type of situation will probably come to everyone's life at some point, since we are forever embedded in the cyber-world. So, let's be prepared for it.
I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused to you all.
Jiten Roy


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___