Banner Advertiser

Friday, August 23, 2013

Re: [mukto-mona] Dr. A. H. Jaffor Ullah passed away




I thought it was some other person; I could not believe when I realized it was the Jaffor Ullah, my cyber-friend, who I came to know pretty well through numerous cyber communications and deliberations. I am so saddened by this news; it's a total shock to me. He left us so soon. I want to know more about his untimely departure.
 
May God bless his departed soul for eternity, and may God give his bereaved family enough strength to cope with this enormous loss.
 
I became familiar with his name in around 2000, when one of his emails reached my mailbox, containing a passionate plea to the Bangalee to keep the spirit of liberation movement (Bangalee-Jatiotabad) alive against the BNP/Jamat continued efforts to wipe out the spirit of Bangalee-Jatiotabad from the national psyche. It was such a passionate plea that it caught me off-guard.

Finally, I had the opportunity to communicate with him personally, but - it did not go so well, as I was hoping for. Although, we possessed the similar mindset, yet I could not shake off his negative impression about me. So, we did not always get along so well, but that never interfered with my personal fondness of him. I always appreciated his secular ideals. We lost a great soldier, who fought religious extremism fearlessly until the last day. I will personally miss him …….  Goodbye, my friend, God is with you.
 
Jiten Roy



From: Avijit Roy <charbak_bd@yahoo.com>
To: Mukto-mona YahooGroups <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>; MM Publication <mm_publication@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 1:51 AM
Subject: [mukto-mona] Dr. A. H. Jaffor Ullah passed away


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___