Banner Advertiser

Sunday, December 28, 2014

[mukto-mona] Child marriage is halal said: Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia: Shaikh Abdul Aziz Al Shaikh.



Child marriage is halal said Saudi Grand Mufti: 


Millions of devout Muslims perform annual Haj every year behind this one-eyed Grand Mufti Shaikh Abdul Aziz Al Shaikh. Hope every muslim remember his face from the TV screens every year. Please click below to see the face of Saudi Grand Mufti Shaikh Abdul Aziz Al Shaikh: http://pamelageller.com/2014/12/saudi-arabia-grand-mufti-says-nothing-wrong-with-child-marriage.html/


Child marriages are rampant and epidemics in proportions in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and in all Arab countries, and also present almost all muslim nations including Bangladesh even in 21st century period.  


According to Islamic code of "Shariah law" (which is the nucleus of the Islamic Code of life) Muslim girls mature at the age of 9 (Nine); that is at the age of 9 a Muslim girl can be lawfully wedded. Why? Because, Prophet Muhammad married Hazrat A'isha when she was only six (6) year old baby girl and Prophet slept with her when she was Nine (9) year old. Today, in this civilized world, anybody could be labeled as a pure pedophile if he marries a girl of 6 or, even 9 year old girl. But surprisingly, this utter pedophilic behavior of Prophet Muhammad was no problem with the Muslims of all varieties (Pure mullahs, general gullible or even highly western educated) and not only that, these Islamic zombies take this ridiculous example of Prophet Muhammad as the divine model for all Muslims to emulate. 

Here are some sahih hadiths to support Prophet Muhammad's pedophilic wedding with Hazrat A'isha which was never disputed at all by any gullible Muslims, western educated Muslims or pure Mullahs. 

About Aisha's age: History as per Sahih Hadiths from the source of Hazrat Aisha Bint Abu Bakr:  

(a) `A´isha Bint Abu Bakr was Prophet Muhammad's third wife. `A´isha herself narrated, "The Messenger of God married me in Shawwal in the tenth year after of his prophet hood, three years before the Migration as I was six years old. I was nine years old when he consummated the marriage with me.  

(b) Ibn Hisham narrated that, "Muhammad (pbuh) married Aisha Bint Abu Bakr when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage with her when they were in Medina when she was nine years old (Sahih Hadiths)".  

(c) Another Sahih Bukhari Hadith: Hazrat Aisha (RA) narrated, "when Prophet (pbuh) married me I was only six year old at that time. After that we traveled to Medina where I got sick and my hairs were shed due to fever. After I got rid of my sickness my hairs were grown back again. One day while I was playing with my friends in a swing-sets (dolnas) I was called on my mother and when I reached to her she (Mother) held my hand and took me to the door. At that time I was breathing rapidly because I was still tired of swinging with my friends. And I did not understand why I was called here. Then, my mother took me to a room where I saw three helping maids (ansars) who immediately decorated me and handed me over to the Prophet (pbuh), and they left the room. At that time I was only nine- year old. Prophet (pbuh) consummated our marriage that day".  (there are much more Hadiths available in this case and more.............stories).

 For more beauty of PM character please click herehttp://www.islam-watch.org/syedkamranmirza/muhdidealcharacter.htm



                                                            


'Child brides': This image by Stephanie Sinclair won first prize in the Contemporary Issues Stories category. Pictured are Tahani (in pink), who was married at the age of six, and her former classmate Ghada, also a child bride, standing with their husbands outside their home in Hajjah, Yemen.



Please Note:


All these information are boldly present in the Islamic texts (Koran and hadiths) and I am just posting this by copy and paste. So, please do not blame me for bringing it before your eyes.  Thanks.


Sincerely,



SKM




__._,_.___

Posted by: Syed Mirza <Skmirza.mirza@gmail.com>


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190





__,_._,___