Banner Advertiser

Sunday, September 10, 2017

[mukto-mona] Re: {PFC-Friends} Re: Subject: Rally for Rohingya




Salam,

We need to do our part as much as possible, then may criticize others if there are shortcomings in performance, or not done properly!

ZA


On Sunday, September 10, 2017 8:18 PM, rashed Anam <rashedanam1971@gmail.com> wrote:



No need to be so disrespectful ! You can air your disagreement in civil manner without attacking personally. 

-RA

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 3:21 PM, wasim khan <wasimkhan1971bd@gmail.com> wrote:

Really ?  Must everything have to be about you, Ms. Nazda Alam? The size of your substance-less  ego and urging of self-importance too big for even issues like Rohingya genocide ?

It's always "I said, I did this, I have this, , I want this, " for you.  "I, me and myself". The queen of self-promotion always busy banging her own drum on the back of the community and lecturing community without actually doing anything specific for the community.

What exactly are you  bringing in the table ? You say, "I have a huge Bangladeshi Community in New York"

Really? An army of Bangladeshi ready to be deployed at your order ?  What are you waiting for ?

You say "
The Prime Minister of Bangladesh will be present with other high officials, and it could be possible to communicate with them directly in New York. "

Really? How are you going to communicate with Dictator Hasina? Even if we assume you BS is correct, what will you say to Hasina that is not already said ?  Give shelter to the Rohingya people ? BD is already forced to do so.

Give specific and stop BS-ing. Don't try to exploit issues for own self-advancement without any actual help.  Do you have bus setup for take people to NY ?

Wasim Khan
Boston


On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Nazda Alam <alamnazdak@comcast.net>  wrote:

Subject: Rally for Rohingya

Dear Bangladeshi Community, 
 I am forwarding my e mail that I sent to Burma Task Force USA. I am part of the Burma Task Force organizing Committe. Please see my following  statement . I would like to invite you all to join with Burma Task Force for a rally in New York. Sept 19th is Tues day and a working day. We need to take time/day off from our work. We can have bus to go to New York  if we have enough people .This is  our chance to take a lead for an international platform. Please thinks about it and lets have conversation.We do not have enought time to make a commitment. Please  be quick . 
:
"ASAK. I have been in contact in Bangladesh regularly on the  Rohingya issue. Bangladeshi people are overwhelmingly supporting the refugees and privately helping them as much as they can, but the need is enormous. Anyway, I have few things in my mind on Rohingya issues.
The 72nd Regular Session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA72) will convene at UN Headquarters on Tuesday, September 12, 2017. The General Debate will open on Tuesday, 19 of September 2017: with a focus on the theme, Focusing on People; Striving for Peace and decent Life for all on a sustainable planet. 

 I am proposing to go to New York on the 19th for a rally in front of UN Headquarters for about 2 hours in the prime time. Burma Task Force, New York can arrange this and people from neighboring states can join.I have a huge Bangladeshi Community in New York; I can contact in case we need to. The Prime Minister of Bangladesh will be present with other high officials, and it could be possible to communicate with them directly in New York.  Next thing in my mind is to organize a fundraising event in Boston for Rohingyas Thanks."
Nazda Alam
 weston,MA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PFC-Friends" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pfc-friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




__._,_.___

Posted by: zainul abedin <zainul321@yahoo.com>


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190





__,_._,___