Banner Advertiser

Monday, March 2, 2009

[mukto-mona] Stop spreading Rumors in Bangladesh

Dear All,
 
I like to condemn this Army killing a heinous crime from the bottom of my heart and this killing does not justify anything regardless any disagreement between BDR-Army.  I am personally sad to lose one of my friends (Major) in this killing.  I like to emphasis that only good thing we can do now is to stop spreading the rumors that we don't know.  Our enemy will look for people who like rumors and spread it which can create confusion and problem for Bangladesh.
 
Everybody has their own opinion but for the sake of Bangladesh, you better stop your opinion until we hear from the investigators what actually happened and who are behind it.  I still believe that Army has good networks to find what happened and who were behind it.
 
I also like to stress that our hatred among us has helped to increase the fire in this situation. And this might create more hatred among us. This is the only thing that I have been trying for the last 4 years to stop the hatred among Bangladeshi.  If you are really care about Bangladesh, you have to stop hatred to others regardless his or her party affiliation.  We can have disagreement in ideology but we should not have disagreement in national interest and conspirators look for our disagreement to advance their goals in Bangladesh.
 
To create an friendly environment,  I was criticized from both BNP and AL, or even from few CTG supporters in Bangladesh and Abroad.  If I point out BNP failure, I was called a CTG & AL supporter,  if I point out an AL failure, I was called a BNP supporter,  if I point out a CTG failure, I was called a BNP supporter.  This kind of hate mongering in Bangladesh and abroad has to be stopped.  This is gone for too long in Bangladesh and Abroad and we need unity regardless if you are AL or BNP supporters.
 
Let's pray for out lost souls and pray how we can unite to move this country forward.  This loss may not be recovered but we can help to stop the rumors to recover from the future loss in Bangladesh both emotionally and economically. 
 
I also think that we should support democratic AL Govt to move forward and make them successful.  I will be the one again to criticize AL if they fall behind to meet Bangladesh goals.  Any Govt will work best when we general people work as a Watchdog to look after national interests regardless our party affiliations.
 
God Bless Bangladesh and help poor people in the upcoming economical storm.
 
Regards,
M M Chowdhury (Mithu), USA
 
 


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___