Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

[ALOCHONA] rude letter



" I never refused for the debate, that's why I asked you to be my guest and I offered your plane ticket. I fought against your Razakar Guru and your favourite Pakistani rapist military to save your and ours mothers, sisters and the people. "............


Dear Dr. Mohsin Ali,

I have never met Mr. Ezajur and I know him ONLY through alochona.

I will be interested to know your reasons of labeling ezajur in such a harsh manner.
Calling some one RAZAKAR without evidence can not be a safe and healthy hobby!
Do you have some valid reason?

If you ask few matured, reasonable people to read and re-read your letter, they will be able to offer you
some positive feedback, that might be useful to you in the future.

Your insulting and harsh words towards mr. Ezajur, even referring back to your son, is quite unexpected
in our forum. Is it not more important to focus on the topic and discuss important issues in a healthy manner? 

It will be wonderful if Bangladesh govt. can use your method of calculation to prove the number of people died in
1971. Do you think International court of Justice will accept that type of evidence?

Even my son, a medical student in New York (born in America) can face your debate. I bet, he knows much more better than you about the Bangladesh liberation History being a proud son of a freedom fighter. " 

This is not a very descent comment, neither a polite way of expression. I had left medical school many years before your son was born.......and still he might know more than me about liberation war!! That is nothing unusual!!

You are writing on such an important issue, sadly with lot of rudeness, aggresiveness.

I hope your future comments will be more refreshing and polite, with respect for others.

I had expected that while living in a democratic country, you would have learnt the impressive and intelligent
style of discussion and debate.

Best wishes.

khoda hafez.


probashi Bangladeshi





__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___