Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

[mukto-mona] Publishing post in Mukto Mona [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from A. K. M. SAIFUL ISLAM RONY included below]

Hi,

I am Rony from Chittagong. From I university life, I started writing about science and I also published a Magazine named "Shopnil". But I never write in any blog site.
I became familiar about Mukto-Mona through "Samprotik Biggan" and I got your blog site as a really interesting one.
Here I attach a file writing about Black Hole. Reading this, if you think that, it is suitable for publishing, then please contact me via email.

My Facebook ID is Rony Ronouk.

Thanks

Attachment(s) from A. K. M. SAIFUL ISLAM RONY

1 of 1 File(s)


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___