Banner Advertiser

Friday, August 9, 2013

Re: [mukto-mona] মন্তব্যের জন্য ক্ষমা চাইবেন না অমর্ত্য .....



Mr. Das,
When I typed the response from my iphone, I didn't get chance to see the spelling errors. Because it sometimes picks words from the memory what you don't want to type. I also didn't have my reading glasses. As you know after I hit 40, my hands are not long enough any more. If you use iphone, you should know that. I couldn't resist myself but writing a hasty response. Because my experience is completely different from you guys. I am sorry for the unintentional grammatical and spelling errors. Thank God, I was not taking the English 2nd paper exam in BD. You look like love to bully people a lot. I saw your rude response to Mr. QR. I am sorry to say that my work involves talking to English speaking people whole day. I speak to each patient at least 20 to 30 minutes and I see at least 20 patients in a day.
Let me tell you I saw my father cried like a baby when he lost his childhood  friend our neighbor Roy Bahadur who was our Kaka Babu. When Kaka Babu died, my father took care of his whole family. My Dad made sure I bring Shisir to USA.  Shisir was the youngest son of Kaka Babu. He stayed with me and finished his MBA and now working in a big corporation. Most of the people around us, think we are real brothers. Madhuri, Shisir's wife cooked all Bengali traditional food for us during this Eid.
I don't want to write too much. Because Mr. Das (English teacher) will find grammatical and linguistic errors!!!

From: Kamal Das <kamalctgu@gmail.com>
To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 9 August 2013, 19:07
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] মন্তব্যের জন্য ক্ষমা চাইবেন না অমর্ত্য .....
 
Mr. Khan

Your portrayal is only a part of the story. I am sorry that not only
it does not show communal tension properly, it also has about half a
dozen spelling and grammar faults.
 


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___