Banner Advertiser

Sunday, November 10, 2013

[mukto-mona] Bonsoir!!



My name is Mrs Simone.E. Gbagbo, I am from Cote d'ivoire , I am a mother of five girls, I am 64 years old, the wife of ex president Laurence Gbagbo who is currently facing charges for a crime he did not commit, they said he committed crime against humanity, but i pray that that the God will set him free because he is innocent, sorry for disturbing you, I came across in contact with you because need your help, please i am planing to relocate to your country due to the kind of problems am passing through here, I and my family are currently residing in Mali but the situation of Mali is not good now, please i would like to know more about your country and also foreign investors? Thank, am looking forward to hear from you soon. Yours sincerely, Mr Simone.E.Gbagbo

__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___