Banner Advertiser

Monday, December 3, 2007

Re: [vinnomot] Taslima's moral values and Badrul Islam's curse on my family!

Dr Pal, the best is to avoid morons like Badrul Islam. An attempt should be made to screen such guys out of the group.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr Biplab Pal <biplabpal2000@yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:52:37
To:vinnomot@yahoogroups.com, Rahul Guha <rahulguha@responze.com>
Cc:calcutta@yahoogroups.com, sahitya@yahoogroups.com, vinnomot@yahoogroups.com, banglarnari@yahoogroups.com, khabor@yahoogroups.com, editor@satrong.org, mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [vinnomot] Taslima's moral values and Badrul Islam's curse on my family!



                     Islamic Mind and Taslima
                                 -Biplab Pal, 12/3/2007

So finally Mr Badrul Islam whose actual name is Anis Ahamed, employee of a civil right center in USA, cursed my son and wife!

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/vinnomot/message/14033
I am atheist-nor that I care for curse from an insane Islamic soul, but it presents me an opportunity to explain how a mind suffering from theist existentialism crisis resorts to such stupidity. Theist existentialism in this context means-- to him, Islam and his biological existence are not separate. I wrote to him a few days back that our biological religion is no different-we all want to raise good kids in good society. Perhaps, he didn't understand what I said.
 
Point is-why this guy is against Taslima even when he works in a civil right department and Taslima is fighting for right of the women? Why instead of supporting Taslima's war for human right, his Islamic existence is forcing him to defend Islam ?  We need to analyze that in depth.
  He is pointing at Taslima's lifestyle-Taslima wants to lead a life of fallen woman.  And he thinks by supporting her, I am setting up a bad example to my son and to my wife and that they will be ruined because I am supporting an evil sexual morality when I am supporting Taslima! He also thinks, I have been admitted to USA for my Jehad against Islam ! He thinks everybody is like him---!!! Ok, I received permanent residency in USA in EB1 category (which has the highest priority for foreign nationals) as an outstanding researcher in Optical Technology. Civil right is not my profession but passion.
 
Do I support Taslima's views on sexuality and family values? Not at all. I have written several articles to explain why we need strong family values from scientific angle.
 

http://www.vinnomot <http://www.vinnomot.com/test/editorial/biplab/Taniya.pdf> .com/test/editorial/biplab/Taniya.pdf

http://www.vinnomot <http://www.vinnomot.com/BiplabPal/Kawan2.pdf> .com/BiplabPal/Kawan2.pdf

http://www.vinnomot <http://www.vinnomot.com/BiplabPal/Bigganbad.pdf> .com/BiplabPal/Bigganbad.pdf
 
In the past, I was in debate with my good atheist friend Avijit Roy on the issue of divorce—I have shown from research in sociology why divorce is unwanted if the family has kids. And I strongly pursue that value in my own family life.
 
But still I will be the first one to protect Taslima from Muslim goons even if she writes for fallen women. A religion must be reformed. A society must be criticized without fear. The reason, America and West are doing far better—and that their moral standards are far better—and that their social organization is superior-is all because they allow criticism of all kinds. If I don't like her, let criticize her through writing. Reasons and logics are far stronger than swords and bombs of the goons.
 
Will our women be inspired for adultery from her example?
Will our girls be inspired to be fallen woman from her writing?
 
 This question needs very deep critical analysis. Our core existence is sexual-that is at the heart of our biological existence. If one can not handle his/her sexuality properly he/she will be ruined-and unproductive for the society. The reason, I will not be involved in adulterous behavior is not because I have religious values. I have none. Neither do I think there should be any punishment for adultery. But I will not do that for the simple reason—because as a biological existence, my first duty is to raise my kids as good citizen. If I am involved in adultery, a family conflict will evolve and that will ruin my kid's life-my most precious wealth. Not that I am not tempted for other women and sexual pleasure-I am very much inclined for that but still I will not do that because kids are far more higher priority for the biological existence of my genetic survival.  It does not need any religion of ancient time with barbaric rules to stop adulterous behavior-a simple scientific understanding of objective of our life will do much better job.
 
Best of luck for Badirul's family-although he cursed my son, I will bless his son since as a religious person he believes in blessings and curse. But more importantly, only a person of logic, honesty and reason can be successful on the earth. People with religious conviction are far less successful financially and as achiever. Once I asked my dad, what is that I have ever inherited from him?  He coldly replied—if I can live a life of honest man, I did inherit from him or else, I inherited nothing. I guess, I will pass the same message to my son from his grandfather.
 
 
 


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vinnomot/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vinnomot/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:vinnomot-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:vinnomot-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
vinnomot-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/