Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[mukto-mona] From the desk of Mr.Isa Ahmed



From the desk of Mr.Isa Ahmed
Bill and exchange manager
bank of Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
Dear friend,                              
My name is Mr.Isa Ahmed,from Burkina Faso in west Africa i am working  
with (bank of Africa) ouagadougou burkina Faso as the director of Auditing and account Department I discovered existing dormant account for 5years. When I discovered that there had been neither continuation nor withdrawals from this account for this long period and our banking laws stipulates that any unserviceable account for more than 5years will go into the bank revenue as an unclaimed fund.The request of foreigner in this transaction is necessary because our late customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I have made personal inquiries about the depositor and his next of kin but sadly, the depositor and his next of kin died on their way to Senegal for business tycoon, and he left no body behind for this claim I only made this investigation just to be double sure of this fact and since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I seek your concern for further information.
Amount to claim $15.6 Million dollars
Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project? ...............
2. Can I give you this trust? ..................
3.Your Full Name..........................
4.Your Sex.................................
5.Your Age..................................
6.Your Occupation.................... .....
7.Your Country....................... .......
8.Your Personal Mobile Number.........
9.Your pass or photo.......................
Pleas Reply Me through My private email Address;
isaahmed555555@gmail.com,
Upon the receipt of your reply,I will give you the full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum as your own share while 50% will be for me, and the other 10% will be for the expenses that may arise in this transaction.I am expecting your urgent response to enable me inform you on how the business will be executed. Please I would like you to keep this transaction confidential and as a top secret or delete if you are not interested,
I expect you're urgent response,if you can handle this project,
Thanks.
Mr.Isa Ahmed





__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___