Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[mukto-mona] Greetings Sir/Madam, Please i need your assistant to be my investment Manager

Hello Dear,

Greetings to you in the name of God,please permit and accept my apology for sending to you this sensitive message via internet instead of a Certified post-mail, please it is due to some circumstances beyond my control, I hope you will understand and bear with me, However it is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you. My name is Fadhel M. Zaed Ali, a nephew to the Late President of Libya Muammar Al-Ghadaffi and the only child of Late Mr. Ali Abdel.Right now I am running for my dear life in a Refugee Camp in another Country.

My late Cousin, Mutassim Billah el Gaddafi, the Fifth Son of Late President of Libya Muammar Al-Ghadaffi was an international Oil business man and Ex-National Security Adviser in Libya, he died during the recent War for political crisis in my country as a result of struggling between my Late Uncles Regime and the Rebel Soldiers. I am the only child and I lost my Mother when I was 6 years old,this is the reason why i was reared and trained by my Late Cousin.

In a bank in United Kingdom, I have a reasonable amount of money, Five Million United States Dollars ( US $5,000,000.00) which I inherited from my late Cousin, Mutassim Billah el Gaddafi .I am a Civil Engineer by profession and my cousin deposited this money with my Name in an Escrow Account of a Fixed Deposit in London for me to use it to open a construction company after my graduation.but now i want to go into a Real Estate Business and also uphold the dignity of my profession as a civil engineer.I just want you to stand as my FOREIGN PARTNER / INVESTMENT MANAGER so that the bank here will release the fund on your care then you will assist me to invest the fund in a profitable ventures, although my wish is to come and meet you in your country as soon as the bank transferred the money to you.

My main reasons for contacting you is because I am seriously searching for a very reliable Person, who will assist me in my investment plans over there in your country,My entire dream is to find somebody in your country whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance especially in the area of my investments,

I am willing to offer you 40% of the investment for your assistance. All I needed from you is to be completely honest and faithful to me and come up with your maximum co-operation so that we can work together as business partners. Please be informed that this project is operating very legal and it is 100% risk free the fund is legally acquired and must be invested in legitimate ventures all the legal documents confirming the source and origin of the fund are intact with me

As soon as I hear from you, I will give you the full details about this project and every other needed information about myself.including my passports and other identification documents and pictures for proper identifications.I have made every arrangement with the Bank and the Lawyer in the Security Company in United Kingdom where the money is insured.

Please contact me here at my private email:

(fadhel_m1985@yahoo.com),I am eagerly waiting to hear from you so that I will give you the full details to enable us proceed at once.I attached my personal Photograph for your perusal.

Allah Hafiz,

Your sincere
Fadhel M Zaed Ali

------------------------------------

****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration:
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
-Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mukto-mona/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mukto-mona/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mukto-mona-digest@yahoogroups.com
mukto-mona-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
mukto-mona-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/