Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

[mukto-mona] Bangla articles for ‘Mukto-Mona’ [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Sumeru Ray commune_me@yahoo.com [mukto-mona] included below]

Dear Mukto-Mona Team,
I would like to submit Bangla articles for  'Mukto-Mona'. I write articles mainly on self-development, human development etc. I am sending you a Bengali eBook for sample, please check the attachment. You may take any article from this eBook. To know about me, please search through Google.  

Also I'd like to inform you about a new religion suitable for free-thinkers for true self-development and human development, that is 'MahaDharma' 'Manav Dharma' is 'MahaDharma'. To know about it, please visit- Mahadharma  and go through Google search= MahaDharma,  MahaManan,  Mahavad. Thank you.
 

Regards,
Sumeru Ray (MahaManas) 



__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Sumeru Ray commune_me@yahoo.com [mukto-mona] | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)


Posted by: Sumeru Ray <commune_me@yahoo.com>


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190





__,_._,___