Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

[mukto-mona] Fw: Request for publishing the writing in Mukto-Mona [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from azam khan mga_khan@yahoo.com [mukto-mona] included below]

Dear Moderators,

I sent my attached writings before to publish in Mukto-Mona Bangla Blog. I did not see it yet. I am assuming, the recent turmoil on Mukto-Mona delayed it. I was also extremely shocked. I hope you will publish it, and please let me know if you have any question or having any issue to open the file.

Thanks,

Azam Khan


On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 12:49 AM, azam khan <mga_khan@yahoo.com> wrote:


Dear Modarators,

I am a regular reader of "Mukto-Mona" blog since 2008. I will be happy if you please publish my attached writing in Bangla Blog.

Thank you,

Azam Khan



__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from azam khan mga_khan@yahoo.com [mukto-mona] | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 File(s)


Posted by: azam khan <mga_khan@yahoo.com>


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190





__,_._,___