Banner Advertiser

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

[mukto-mona] Got the spirit to fight again



Hello bondhu,
Actually i don't know how to start or where from I should start but can't keep myself outside from you people.
I am Nishith Sarkar, from a small town in West Bengal, India.
Honestly speaking I did not know about your site or Mr Abhijit Roy and got the news from facebook through some post and shocked,
Shocked not only because of knowing the news about the brutally murder of Mr Abhijit also knowing the fact behind his murder.
I am at Panama right now and to get the full news is very difficult except net, but why I am writing this mail is only to tell you that this kind of person can not die, I myself claim as an atheist since my school days in 1986 -87 but still not found so many people around me, but sorry to say when I got this message and checked in the net I am really wondered, but in the same time feeling very bad.
I know this is not the right time to talk about this and the person like me who can't do anything for the mass better keep quiet.
But I can't resist myself to salute you people and to say whether you accept me as your member or not  doesn't matter but I will follow your way which mainly shown by Mr Abhijit and if possible if I get an opportunity to fight with you people for the name of truth not the name of any religion I will be with you definitely.
Even I can't understand how to end it up but only thing I can promise to myself that this fighting will continue through me when I will back at home. I started it at 14 years of age but still not able to bring it up, but we are able to form a group now and I got the news through them.
I won't say sorry rather I will say I got more power and strength and determination to fight back.
At the end only one thing can say we want to see the end together with you, don't give up.
Actually it is better for me to express myself in bengali but unfortunately here I don't have that option and my net is not so strong to download some program, so sorry for your inconvenience.
Thanks and hat's off to Mr Abhijit
Nishith kumar Sarkar.



__._,_.___

Posted by: Nishith Sarkar <aniket.g39@gmail.com>


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190





__,_._,___