Banner Advertiser

Thursday, April 9, 2009

[ALOCHONA] Re: Remembrance of Shahid Zia and cantonment house



Mr. Dev.

 

 

I enjoyed your response. It is none of my business if you are a Muslim (Mumin) or not. All I said was that your name suggested that you are not a Muslim. If you were born to Muslim parents my salute to your parents for giving you this name. If you have changed your original name to this name, I pity you. And if you are neo-Muslim and were born with this name my sincerest apologies to you.  On the other hand if you are not a Muslim, say it clearly and loudly. This is absolutely OK.

 

But Mr. Dev if you or anybody else reads your posting, he/she will realize that you are not straight. With all your arguments, you have tried in vain to confuse people. You wrote you are not my kind of Muslim. Rather you prefer yourself a Mumin.  Then what type of Muslim you are? You remind me early days of Islam and I don't want to explain it here who were Munafiqs at that time because it seems you know better than me.

 

I think I wrote that I will not go to the argument of who is eligible for be called "Shaheed" and who is not. Somebody in this column questioned why Zia is called "Shaheed". You, on other hand with your wisdom, tried to justify it by quoting Quran. Mr. Dev. Is not with your logic and understanding Gen. Manzoor should also be called "Shaheed"?

 

Mr. Dev, I really appreciate your love and affection for Gen. Zia. If I have assumed properly, you are a young man with lot of understanding. I am sure a man of your potentials, with the passage of time, when you will be more mature, when you will realize the truth, when your vision will be clearer than today, will comprehend that Gen. Zia has done more harm to the nation then doing good.

 

With lot of regards

 

Junaid Sultan


--- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "Avijit Dev" <avijit_dev@...> wrote:
>
> Juniad wrote: At the least your name suggest that you are not a muslim.
>
> response: What makes a muslim a muslim to you, Mr. Juniad? To me to be a mumin is to accept sincerely that there is NO God or goddes but Allah is the Nur of the heaven(skies) and the earth and Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is the messanger.
>
> Why are you into my name? And what reasons or logic on your part to think that my name is not a muslim name? Does the word mulism exist in Quran? So I m not your kind of Muslim. Rather I prefer myself a Mumin.
>
> To call someone a munafiq, just by what appears to you a uncommon name, does not necesarilly be the only reason to award such an apithet, is, in itself, deserved to be named as munafiq. But I m not going to suspect or doubt who is or who is not munafiq, because Allah knows the best. I m not here to judge people by their name. Do you know the first person who translated the quran from Arabic to Bangla?
>
> Juniad wrote: may I know bacground of your knowledge for the word "shaheed" from Islamic perspective.
>
> response: Can you please explain to me what the word or the symbol "islamic" means to you? As I have already given ample evidence as to what constitute shahid without any ambiguities. My knowledge of Shahid is drived from Quran and as Quran says: killing someone is killing all humanity and saving someone life is saving all humanity. Anyone who were wrongfully killed or murdered for creating chaos or spreading dogmas are deserved to be named shahid. And Shahid Zia is one of them for many people in Bangladesh.
>
>
> Junaid wrote: Mr. Avijit Dev, or what may ever your real name is, for the sake of religion you believe in, come out of his "munafiqat".
>
> response: Mr. Junaid, what is your real name? what is religion? what religion if any, you believe? Come out of what munafiqat?
>
> Junaid wrote: with fake identities, are creating trouble in the educational campuses in particular.
>
> response: What trouble have I stirred to you or any educational campuses or any forums? and why should i be held responsible for others people's fake identities if any, that in your opinion caused trouble for campuses ro forums? You can't held grudges against me just because someone you man know have caused trouble, or do you expect me to response for them?
>
> Juniad wrote: and every other forum in general, only for the sake of politics.
>
> response: How can you assure us that you didn't jump on the band wagon of other side of my political end? If people like chalabi and others can go and invite aggressors to implement their political ends by killing 3 millions of population, why can't i just speak up on behalf of the people and make my political cause, just as you'd do the same, I would assume? wouldn't you?
>
> Juniad wrote: Of course with lies some times and half truth rest of the time.
>
> response: What was truth to chalabi, for many was not truth at all. So who is telling lies and half truth is in the eyes of beholder.
>
> Shahid Zia is my hero. He was the architecture of democratic Bangladesh. And He will always remain in my heart as my hero.
>
> Down with Baksalism. And anyone who killed/kills people to achieve their political ends are my enemies. if you can refute it mr. junaid.
>
> Thank you.
>



__._,_.___


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___