Banner Advertiser

Monday, May 6, 2013

Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!



You are again distorting my statement. I do not love AL. There comes a time when you have to support a side. The country is now going through a critical time. You have to decide between secularism and fundamentalism. I am clearly on secularism side. I will not appeal to your stubbornness to tell us on which side are. Looks like Hefajat gong is what the elder brother of the husband to an orthodox Hindu wife is. 
Don't mention the name, if you do, it will be sin. 
Rest assured I will not ask you this question any more. 
Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2013, at 4:39 AM, QR <qrahman@netscape.net> wrote:

 

I am not involved in directly any politics, but I have inclination: pro-liberation, pro-1972 constitution, promoting Shabagi slogan, hating Hefajati 13, banning Jamaat, etc. I am sure every politically conscious person has this kind of inclination.

>>>>>>> Yeah, thanks. In plain Bangla you could have said, I love BAL. Again, it is your "Right" to support any movement of your choice. I respect that.

I just don't understand why do you ask the SAME question twenty times. I said I want criminals (Who commit rape, loot, murder) punished. If they belong to Jamaat, BNP, communists or BAL, it does not make any difference to me. Our honorable PM said the same thing. I support that,


In this very forum for weeks you wrote in favor of Shariah banking and reatining madrassa education. Note, I have not said that you want t o retain "current" madrassa system.

>>>>>>>>> AND I stand behind what I said. West Bengal tried it and got some positive feedback. So I am for adopting that "Best practice".

About your view on Ahmadiya, now I remember, you coined a term for them: Ahmadiya Muslim. How would that help? Will that have any legal implications? Your logic sounds funny and backdated. Think about this: "Let me introduce my friends. In order not to create any confusion, let me do it this way. My friend Mr. X is a Brahmin Hindu and my friend Mr. Y is a non-brahmin Hindu."   

>>>>>>>> member Subimal, I have given very detailed (Quoting from scripture) explanation WHY there are fundamental difference between "Ahmadiya movement" and mainstream Islam. Please look it up. Instead of just bitching (What most members where do best) about it, I offered a peaceful solution to this problem. Where both parties can solve their concerns in a dignified manner.

Comparing it with Hinduism shows your ignorance about the topic. The Ahmadiya's don't agree with parts of the Qur'an!!

If you have a cat and start calling it tiger for ten years, it will remain a "Cat". Truth in labeling is an important factor in every aspect of our lives and I did offer a solution.

Lastly, if you are unable to devote required time to understand this sensitive issue, the least you can do is to refrain from making "Crazy" comments. Let us see how you go from here.


Shalom!



-----Original Message-----
From: subimal chakrabarty <subimal@yahoo.com>
To: mukto-mona <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, May 5, 2013 11:37 pm
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!

 
 "What did you want to hear? Kill them without a trial? I said what I feel about all criminals. Even Rana should get a trial and tell his side. If today you start supporting killing of a particular party member without verifying their alleged crimes, tomorrow similar thing may happen to me or you. I said what I feel about EVERY allegation. Last time I checked it is the 'Standard procedure" in all civilized nations."----QR
 
I hope you have not used a wrong meaning of the word "superfluous". If you have not, you are really angry and this has made irrational. Read what I have said," Why do you think that an innocent Jamati would be punished?"
I am not involved in directly any politics, but I have inclination: pro-liberation, pro-1972 constitution, promoting Shabagi slogan, hating Hefajati 13, banning Jamaat, etc. I am sure every politically conscious person has this kind of inclination.
 
In this very forum for weeks you wrote in favor of Shariah banking and reatining madrassa education. Note, I have not said that you want t o retain "current" madrassa system. About your view on Ahmadiya, now I remember, you coined a term for them: Ahmadiya Muslim. How would that help? Will that have any legal implications? Your logic sounds funny and backdated. Think about this: "Let me introduce my friends. In order not to create any confusion, let me do it this way. My friend Mr. X is a Brahmin Hindu and my friend Mr. Y is a non-brahmin Hindu."    
 
Please take time and talk about Hefajat. We need this kind of discourses in Mukto-mona forum and every other free thinking forums.


From: QR <qrahman@netscape.net>
To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!
 
 
You have said a superfluous thing about trying a 1971 Jamati collaborator. The 'if found guilty' condition is su


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___