Banner Advertiser

Monday, May 6, 2013

Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!



I am not involved in directly any politics, but I have inclination: pro-liberation, pro-1972 constitution, promoting Shabagi slogan, hating Hefajati 13, banning Jamaat, etc. I am sure every politically conscious person has this kind of inclination.

>>>>>>> Yeah, thanks. In plain Bangla you could have said, I love BAL. Again, it is your "Right" to support any movement of your choice. I respect that.

I just don't understand why do you ask the SAME question twenty times. I said I want criminals (Who commit rape, loot, murder) punished. If they belong to Jamaat, BNP, communists or BAL, it does not make any difference to me. Our honorable PM said the same thing. I support that,


In this very forum for weeks you wrote in favor of Shariah banking and reatining madrassa education. Note, I have not said that you want t o retain "current" madrassa system.

>>>>>>>>> AND I stand behind what I said. West Bengal tried it and got some positive feedback. So I am for adopting that "Best practice".

About your view on Ahmadiya, now I remember, you coined a term for them: Ahmadiya Muslim. How would that help? Will that have any legal implications? Your logic sounds funny and backdated. Think about this: "Let me introduce my friends. In order not to create any confusion, let me do it this way. My friend Mr. X is a Brahmin Hindu and my friend Mr. Y is a non-brahmin Hindu."   

>>>>>>>> member Subimal, I have given very detailed (Quoting from scripture) explanation WHY there are fundamental difference between "Ahmadiya movement" and mainstream Islam. Please look it up. Instead of just bitching (What most members where do best) about it, I offered a peaceful solution to this problem. Where both parties can solve their concerns in a dignified manner.

Comparing it with Hinduism shows your ignorance about the topic. The Ahmadiya's don't agree with parts of the Qur'an!!

If you have a cat and start calling it tiger for ten years, it will remain a "Cat". Truth in labeling is an important factor in every aspect of our lives and I did offer a solution.

Lastly, if you are unable to devote required time to understand this sensitive issue, the least you can do is to refrain from making "Crazy" comments. Let us see how you go from here.


Shalom!



-----Original Message-----
From: subimal chakrabarty <subimal@yahoo.com>
To: mukto-mona <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, May 5, 2013 11:37 pm
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!

 
 "What did you want to hear? Kill them without a trial? I said what I feel about all criminals. Even Rana should get a trial and tell his side. If today you start supporting killing of a particular party member without verifying their alleged crimes, tomorrow similar thing may happen to me or you. I said what I feel about EVERY allegation. Last time I checked it is the 'Standard procedure" in all civilized nations."----QR
 
I hope you have not used a wrong meaning of the word "superfluous". If you have not, you are really angry and this has made irrational. Read what I have said," Why do you think that an innocent Jamati would be punished?"
I am not involved in directly any politics, but I have inclination: pro-liberation, pro-1972 constitution, promoting Shabagi slogan, hating Hefajati 13, banning Jamaat, etc. I am sure every politically conscious person has this kind of inclination.
 
In this very forum for weeks you wrote in favor of Shariah banking and reatining madrassa education. Note, I have not said that you want t o retain "current" madrassa system. About your view on Ahmadiya, now I remember, you coined a term for them: Ahmadiya Muslim. How would that help? Will that have any legal implications? Your logic sounds funny and backdated. Think about this: "Let me introduce my friends. In order not to create any confusion, let me do it this way. My friend Mr. X is a Brahmin Hindu and my friend Mr. Y is a non-brahmin Hindu."    
 
Please take time and talk about Hefajat. We need this kind of discourses in Mukto-mona forum and every other free thinking forums.


From: QR <qrahman@netscape.net>
To: mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!
 
 
You have said a superfluous thing about trying a 1971 Jamati collaborator. The 'if found guilty' condition is superfluous. Why do you think that an innocent Jamati would be punished?


>>>>>>>>> What did you want to hear. Kill them without a trial?

 I said what I feel about all criminals. Even Rana should get a trial and tell his side.

If today you start supporting killing of a particular party member without verifying their alleged crimes, tomorrow similar thing may happen to me or you. I said what I feel about EVERY allegation. Last time I checked it is the 'Standard procedure" in all civilized nations.



If you have some inclination to certain group of parties or belief systems say it with loud voice.

>>>>>>>>>> If I get involved with politics, I'll let you know.


I know you like sharia, madrassa system, etc. and want to give a special Muslim status to Ahmediyas. I don't know why you hesitate to enlighten us with your views on Hefajati 13! Is this a kind of complexity on your part? Hasina has given her views on it. 

>>>>>>>>>> Sharia is a set of laws and values. I NEVER said I like our current madrassa system (Only in your head!). Rather I repeatedly said, I like to invest in the system and give them secular/technical/modern education beside Islamic education. Which means I want to improve it.

Not sure where are you getting this thing about "Ahmedia"? I said I do NOT support any violence against them. However I know (Which has been discussed with scriptures) that there are fundamental differences. So we have to find a peaceful solution to this valid issue. Therefore I proposed a solution. I felt if they want to be known as "Muslim", it may confuse many people. So they can be called "Ahmediya-Muslim". Government should protect their place of worship like every other citizens of our country.


I request you to tell us something about Hefajai 13 and Hasina's reaction to it.


>>>>>>>> It is hard to comment on a fluid issue. First of all I do not enough about Hefazat movement to say something. Secondly government said many contradictory things about their demands. One leader said, none of the proposals are acceptable. Our honorable PM said, she want to introduce medina charter.

Later another newspaper reported other BAL leaders reject every proposal. So it is hard to make any comment on them at this point. Maybe down the road we can say more on this new movement.


However one point I agree with our honorable PM that, aimless hate campaign against any religion and prophet Muhammad (PBUH) should be make accountable. At least they have to establish what they spew or face charges as per laws of our land.


This sort of idiots breaks communal harmony and bring chaos to our land.



Shalom!



-----Original Message----- From: Subimal Chakrabarty <subimal@yahoo.com> To: mukto-mona <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sun, May 5, 2013 8:33 am Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!
 
I am not too picky at all. I criticize every party and every person. A typical Hindu woman does not utter the name of the elder brother of her husband. 
You have said a superfluous thing about trying a 1971 Jamati collaborator. The 'if found guilty' condition is superfluous. Why do you think that an innocent Jamati would be punished? If you have some inclination to certain group of parties or belief systems say it with loud voice. 
I know you like sharia, madrassa system, etc. and want to give a special Muslim status to Ahmediyas. I don't know why you hesitate to enlighten us with your views on Hefajati 13! Is this a kind of complexity on your part? Hasina has given her views on it. 
I request you to tell us something about Hefajai 13 and Hasina's reaction to it. 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 4, 2013, at 10:58 AM, QR <qrahman@netscape.net> wrote:
 

No. You talked about not only Rana. You talked about Hallmark also.

>>>>>>>>>>>>  If you discuss economy of this country, you have to discuss our garment industry (Rana), Hall mark, Destiny scandal, Share market manipulation, Padma bridge etc. Had any other party was in power and done similar things, we could have easily discussed it without being biased. Unfortunately you are too picky (Telling me how to write a party name, while I have done nothing out of ordinary) about what to think, how to write a name, what opinion to form about religion etc.

As I said earlier, I respect your opinion as "Your opinion". But if you want to change "My opinion", you have to work much harder and VERY differently. :-)


So I don't see any problem. Why are you getting angry?

>>>>>>>>> Not angry but only aptly "Expressing my feelings" (Honestly). I don't like to nurture an atmosphere of "Personal attacks". That is childish and counter-productive. Let me be more specific from my side. For now I will include only Rajakars and Albadars as in th e present context I want to be more focused. >>>>>>>>> No problem (Although I have answered this many times here!). If any allegations about being "Rajakar" (Such as murder, rape, loot etc) is established in the courts, they should get punished. Don't misunderstand me. Trying criminals like Rana has to be a priority. >>>>>>>>> Future of this nation depends on it. As a nation when we prosper ALL people prosper. Free market has this amazing power to take economic blessings in every doorsteps. Bangladesh made a lot of progress in last ten years. We have collectively lamented about minority population losing their lands to land grabbers. At least ALL of us have to unite to punish this criminal who took some land illegally from a Hindu resident. His punishment will deter future criminals with similar aspiration. But it seems to me that, you are willing to look the other way since this Rana was from your favorite political party. I have seen similar attitude when we discussed Biswajit's murder. We have credible evidences against these criminal, we should try them. Our honorable PM also said, criminals will not be spared and I congratulate her for making it clear to the nation.

Have I passed Sita's fire test? Let me know.
>>>>>>>>> I don't think I asked for any "Sita test" or "Acid test" from anyone. It is you who were making such demands. May you have a joyous day. Shalom!
-----Original Message----- From: Subimal Chakrabarty <subimal@yahoo.com> To: mukto-mona <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sat, May 4, 2013 6:56 am Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!
 
No. You talked about not only Rana. You talked about Hallmark also.
Defending Tarek and remaining silent about him are not the same thing. 

My point is very clear. My suspicion is that you are more biased to BNP-Jamat-Hefajat and that is perfectly OK. You don't have to defend yourself. I am more biased to AL-Shahabagis-pro-liberation intellectuals. I am not blind supporter of any party. That's why I can criticize any party or person by name. I don't have the intellectual dishonesty. 

So I don't see any problem. Why are you getting angry? I thought you are a cool guy. If we know each other clearly, debate becomes more meaningful. So let us shake off our masks and debate. 

Wow! All criminals ranging per-1971 till today. It is not specific at all, it is very general. Let me be more specific from my side. For now I will include only Rajakars and Albadars as in th e present context I want to be more focused. Finish trying them and then go for election. Don't misunderstand me. Trying criminals like Rana has to be a priority. I want government to do this kind of cases simultaneously, no excuse. 

Have I passed Sita's fire test? Let me know. I am not closed minded at all. You can test me by asking specific questions. Feel free. 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 3, 2013, at 5:07 AM, QR <qrahman@netscape.net> wrote:
 
You could make the list a little longer by including a few including Tarek Zia from BNP. I am sure everybody wants Rana to be punished. Does everybody want Tarek Zia to be punished? Tarek is getting ready to return as a hero. These are corrupted people. Tarek is more than that

>>>>>>>> I am not sure if you ever had a point? If there was what is it? Have you EVER seen me defending Tarek or his "Bad" deeds?

It is NATURAL we talk about our country and sometimes our government comes in that discussion. If you people are so shy or touchy about politics, don't talk about it. It seems our pseudo "Mukto-mona" members are not only "closed minded" but cannot tolerate the slightest difference of opinions.

Like "Sita" we have to walk of fire (Or water or acid) to prove our "Purity".

Plenty of times, I said I don't like "BLIND" supporters but writers in this forum seems to get nastier without knowing what the hell they want!!

We are discussing SAVAR and the criminal RANA. WHY at the same time we have to talk about Jamat or Tarek? HOW are they relevant?

I always support justice and any criminal who harmed innocent people should get punished (From before 71 or after ....till now). NO objection. I hope you have gotten very specific answer NOW.

If you secretly want to save Rana, just say it.


Shalom!

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Subimal Chakrabarty <subimal@yahoo.com>
To: mukto-mona <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, May 3, 2013 4:19 am
Subject: Re: [mukto-mona] ALL ABOUT RANA !!!!

 
You could make the list a little longer by including a few including Tarek Zia from BNP. I am sure everybody wants Rana to be punished. Does everybody want Tarek Zia to be punished? Tarek is getting ready to return as a hero. These are corrupted people. Tarek is more than that. Think about those who collaborated with Pakistan army and betrayed our struggle for freedom. Jamat and some top leaders of Hefajat fall into this category. Looks like half of the political animals are on their side. Do you have any comments on this? Please be specific.  Sent from my iPhone
On May 1, 2013, at 6:03 AM, QR <qrahman@netscape.net> wrote:
 
I did. What is your point?

Rana still is a sub-human in my eyes. Just like he was BEFORE I read it.

Maybe you should request your blind fanatic politics lovers to read it and they will throw a party!!

I do not mind people support politics and political party but I detest those who sacrifice "Humanity",tradition, dignity etc in the process.

Actually I am not less curious to see what happens to those who patronized this idiot. We have seen Rana like character during the Sonali Bank (Hall Mark) multi-billion $$ scandal as well. Where a half educated idiot was able to take 2600 croe taka loan from Sonali Bank.

Maybe these half educated sub-humans will get some sort of punishment but what will happen those who created these monsters? 


We discuss so many issues here (Like lawlessness, attacks in place of worship, lack of security etc). I sincerely feel, there is ONE easy (If willing) solution. It is to start


__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___