Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

[ALOCHONA] Re: Attention blind supporters of CTG

Brother Junaid

Please save your congratulations for later when the country –
including me - comes to its senses and finally gets rid of Hasina and
Khaleda. It is obvious that you have stereotyped me and I cannot
convince you of my sincerity unless I talk about myself personally.

I have no car or property in my name. And less than 10 lac taka in
the bank. My life savings are simply my investment in a business
which has yet to show a profit. I live well because I spend more than I have. If you think someone like me is actually rich it is
tragic. For you. And for me.

I can live with policy errors of this CTG up to a point. You and I
differ on where that point is. But it of course intolerable if there
is corruption in the CTG. I still doubt the Advisors are taking
bribes. Do you think so? Who?

Economics and politics are closely related but it is possible to talk
of the two separately. Food prices hurt 100s of my relatives –
including my parents who are relatively well off. But then we are all
hurt too by the condition of politics, education, housing, jobs,
inflation, environment, sanitation, transport, taxes – you name it.
The CTG's biggest failure so far is food prices. They better address
it fast.

There is a lot of speculation about the CTG – but most of it is still
speculation. I believe the CTG bluffs a lot in order to meet its
objectives. The Truth Commission will not pardon criminals Inshallah.
Lets see brother.

So brother I am responsible for the condition of Bangladeshis in the ME? See this is why I go nuts. It doesn't occur to you that Hasina and Khaleda are responsible for their condition? I give up. Blame me. It's because people - like you and me - can't tackle Hasina and Khaleda – that's why Military Intelligence is taking matters into their own hands. I say THANK GOD!

No Bangladeshi in Kuwait has done more, spent more, risked more or
fought more to improve the condition of expatriate workers and to
improve the national image – than me. I have more enemies than you
have friends. And all my enemies are corrupt. And all of them are
sponsored and protected by politicians of AL and BNP.

Kuwait is a microsm of many aspects of Bangladesh. I speak
knowledgeably about Bangladesh. I talk directly, face to face, to 20
or 30 different labourers every week. I speak more to the common man
than most NRBs. I have seen intimately – intimately - intimately -
the corruption of our politicians, businessmen, mps, ministers,
bureaucrats, social and political organizations and even our pms. It
makes me sick even to describe how disgusting the reality is. Why
don't you try to describe the reality instead?

ALL CORRUPT PEOPLE IN BANGLADESH HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON - POLITICAL
PROTECTION. HASINA AND KHALEDA, THE TWO DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PMS,
HAVE ESTABLISHED THIS SYSTEM.

It's important to have a sense of pride. I am a proud Bangladeshi. We
have many, many things to be proud of. You can see all that on tv
every minute. So no need to discuss.

But its also important to have a sense of shame. If you have no real
sense of shame then you don't really have a sense of pride either.
What are you ashamed of regarding our politics? Anything?

The dirty cleaner deserves as much dignity as anyone. The point is
that he has no dignity. He has no civil rights and no protection and
no self respect. WHY? It hurts my ego that fellow Bangladeshis are
treated like scum – it should hurt your ego too. Or if you see
Bangladeshis scouring the rubbish bins in foreign countries do you
feel a sense of pride at how hard working we are? Don't you think
about how they got there? Our good people are exploited by other
corrupt Bangladeshis who are blessed by our politicians.

That may make you thoughtful and reflective. It should. But I've been
through that and now I'm damn mad. Whats the problem? Not one
Bangladeshi is entitled to be furious at what Hasina and Khaleda have
done?

The use of force by the CTG is inevitable because AL and BNP don't
know how to reform. If you think they do – please tell me when they
started and why they started. Hasina and Khaleda have led Bangladesh
into the depths of political, moral and economic corruption – but
some think its best to negotiate with them even though they are still
greedy for power.

I want to vote for AL or BNP. Who do you think I should vote for –
Hasina or Khaleda?

I'm not Jamati brother. Because I have self respect. Though traitors
always do well in Bangladesh. Nothing to be ashamed or angry about –
right? Better to be thoughtful and calm and genteel right? In other
words – do nothing.

I am most bothered by people's choice – that's why I want Hasina and
Khaleda removed. There is no real choice while they lead their
parties. That's what other AL and BNP leaders really think.

I know you are a patriot with differing views. I only wish you would
think the same of me. And yes we Bangladeshis do have self respect.
It's just that we don't always act like we have self respect. May
Allah help us.

Bests regards

Ezajur Rahman
Kuwait

--- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "junaid.sultan" <junaid.sultan@...>
wrote:
>
>
> I am glad to note that you are coming to some senses.
Congratulations
> for that.
>
>
>
> Mr. Ejaz, I believe that we have different priorities. My first
priority
> is price of potato. Your financial position is much elevated than
me so
> it is not a matter of concern for you. Instead, as you said your
concern
> and no. 1 priority is that Hasina and Khalida should be removed as
prime
> ministerial candidates.
>
>
>
> Mr. Ejaz, as a common man in Bangladesh, for me everything rotates
> around the price of potato. I hate to say it because people like you
> will never understand how difficult it is getting day by day by a
middle
> class or low middle class man like me to meet the both ends. But why
> shall I tell you all this. For you price spiral is nothing new.
>
>
>
> Mr. Ejaz, when this CTG came to power, everybody (of course with
some
> exceptions), was happy because their drive was against corruption.
What
> they are conspiring now to pardon the same very corrupt businessmen
by
> forming truth commission. These very businessmen are responsible
for the
> price hike in the country. I along with all sensible citizens smell
rat
> in it. There must be some underhand deal which hopefully will come
to
> public after 2008 election (if there will be).
>
>
>
> Mr. Ejaz did I ever said that living abroad is weakness in such
matters.
> I failed to understand what weakness you are talking and what
matters
> you are mentioning? But I tell you there are many people who are
living
> outside the country but understand the problem of a common man in
the
> country.
>
>
>
> Mr. Ejaz who is responsible for the slave wages of Bangladeshi
workers
> in the Middle East. Only people like you. You enjoy parties with the
> Embassy Staff you socialize with them and enjoy your vacation at
least
> once a year. But tell me honestly have you ever raised the issue of
> minimum wage of a Bangladeshi laborer. Never, because your priority
no.
> 1 is different.
>
>
>
> You proudly said that Bangladeshi laborers are providing massive
chunk
> of foreign exchange to the country. You forget to say how. An
unskilled
> laborer has to spend Taka 150,000 to 200,000 to go to a Middle
Eastern
> country. Generally, his contract is for 3 years and his salary per
month
> is Taka 3500 to Taka 4000. Means if he save every penny he makes
still
> he can not retrieve all he spend to come over. So what is the only
> choice for him, part time job or illegible means? Did you saw it? No
> because your priority no. 1 is different. It may hit your ego but I
> don't mind if they are "dirty cleaner" as long as they
> don't have to spend that much to go abroad and they are paid
> properly.
>
>
>
> And Mr. Ejaz I did not call you dishonest when I said and I quote"
> don't make Khaleda and Hasina scapegoats for your dishonesty."
> Unquote. That was a figure of speech only and I never meant you.
Anyway
> I apologize for that.
>
>
>
> And you are talking about the reforms in political system imposed
by
> CTG. We have seen the very dirty example of it today for BNP. Just
wait
> and see how many days it last. Are you looking for this type of
reforms?
>
>
>
> In more thing Mr. Ejaz. It is none of your business to say who
should
> keep his wife, who should divorce her and who should not be allowed
to
> divorce her. I know you are an elite and an intellectual. Everybody
can
> not think like you but you don't have any right to impose your
> opinion on others like this way.
>
>
>
> And Mr. Ejaz I know it antagonizes you but I am telling you again
and I
> will tell again and again that we may not be No.1 nation in the
world
> but definitely we not nation of beggars. We do have some self
respect.
> Mr. Ejaz tell me honestly, do you belong from Jamaat? Otherwise you
> should have little bit of self respect as a nation.
>
>
>
> As I said in the beginning, my priority no.1 is my survival. I can
> survive only if the price of potato is within control. To me it
does not
> matter much who is running the Government as long as people's will
> is respected and I can survive. I can not argue with you further as
your
> priority is different. You are least bothered about people's choice
> but only want Hasina or for that matter Khaleda should not be the
prime
> minister. So whom you want to be the prime minister? Nizami or
Mujahid?
>
>
>
> With lot of regards
>
>
>
> Junaid
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "ezajur" <ezajur.rahman@> wrote:
> >
> > Lets keep it even more simple.
> >
> > My only concern is that Hasina and Khaleda should be removed as
prime
> > ministerial candidates. They can be in jail or paradise or
Baridhara
> -it makes no difference to me. It is my only concern because this
is the
> number one priority. Until these two are removed there can be no
real
> reform. Period.
> >
> > Fakhruddin and his men are not above the law or above criticism.
You
> must urge them to change approach or policies if needed. However
> > many pretend they want the CTG to succeed but actually they want
it
> > to fail. Their attacks are poorly disguised (to me) as
constructive
> > criticism. And they are hardly ever challenged.
> >
> > Price spirals and economic slumps are nothing new. The suffering
of
> > our people is nothing new. The insult to people's intelligence
and to
> > people's integrity is nothing new. The sliding taka is nothing
new.
> > The common man having to urinate in the street is nothing new.
Please
> > don't justify your points with these arguments. The common man
> > deserves much more than the talk of cheap potatoes. He needs a
> > lasting solution to the political malaise in the country.
> >
> > You presume too much in saying living abroad is a weakness in such
> > matters. The country has been ruined from the inside – not the
> > outside. Rather I would say you don't care that a million of your
> > countrymen - with Deshi passports - are forced to work abroad for
> slave wages and provide a massive chunk of our foreign exchange –
> and are called miskin. Come here to the Middle East and talk of your
> sovereign pride when Bangladeshi is an Arabic word for dirty
cleaner.
> >
> > I didn't say we were sentimental beggars. I said if what you say
is
> > true then we are sentimental beggars.
> >
> > Don't use the language of politicians – it's an easy bluff to say
> we
> > may not be the number one nation but we are this or that. We are
one
> > of the most corrupt countries in the world with one of the most
> > ridiculous politics in the world – that is talking facts and
> facing facts. Admit it. That is all I want.
> >
> > What about 2008? If what you want happens – then Hasina and
> Khaleda
> > return as before. That makes you happy? Why?
> >
> > REFORMS ARE NOT THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF POLITICAL PARTIES. Spare
me
> > the democratic bravado. Moeen is pandering to the media. If he is
a
> realist he knows these two parties cannot really reform with Hasina
and
> Khaleda as leaders.
> >
> > Reforms are on the table BECAUSE of the CTG. Not because of what
you
> > imagine are really noble democratic ideals in Bangaldeshi
politics.
> >
> > How am I making Hasina and Khaleda scapegoats for my dishonesty?
> > Please explain. Even now you, along with many others, protect
them.
> > It is ridiculous and far more insulting than anything I have said.
> >
> > For I have said we can move forward without them.
> >
> > And you say – however discretely - we cannot move forward without
> > them.
> >
> > You are praying for the CTG to leave with dignity. Thanks. Me too.
> >
> > When are you ever going to pray for Hasina and Khaleda to leave
with
> > dignity?
> >
> > I am not a blind supporter of CTG. This country was not – and has
> not
> > been ruined – by blind supporters of the CTG.
> >
> > IT HAS BEEN RUINED BY BLIND SUPPORTERS OF HASINA AND KHALEDA.
> >
> > But you don't like talking about the real causes of our actual
> problems. So lets talk about the price of potatoes instead.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Ezajur Rahman
> > Kuwait
> >
> >
> > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "junaid.sultan" junaid.sultan@
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Mr. Ejaz
> > >
> > > I am sorry that I failed to make your eyes open. It is not good
for
> > > you and for the nation if very learned people like you are blind
> > > folded. Please re-read what you have written. I very firmly
believe
> > > that you yourself will not feel good. I urge you to cool down. I
> > and
> > > you know that you are arguing for the sake of argument only
> > > otherwise your arguments have no substance. Mr. Ejaz use of
> > > difficult words will not let you win the argument. Simple and
plain
> > > words will make you understand better.
> > >
> > > Mr. Ejaz, if I am not mistaken you are not living in
Bangladesh. It
> > > seems that you are least bothered about the suffering of
commoners
> > > in the country. Yours only and only consideration is that
Khaleda
> > > and Hasina are in jail. Do you realize the sufferings of common
man
> > > by price spiral? The economy of the country is sliding. But for
you
> > > it hardly matters, as your Kuwaiti Dinar is giving you more
> > > Bangladeshi takas as price of taka is falling constantly. You
are
> > > still in the game of cards. Man, life is not a game of cards. In
> > > real life spade is a spade and it is not the spade of cards.
> > >
> > > Mr. Ejaz, I don't know about others but I will take it lightly
when
> > > you call ours a nation of sentimental beggars. After all you are
> > > living in a place, where may be you are called "Muskeen" all the
> > > time and that remains in your conscious and sub-conscious. We
may
> > > not be no.1 nation in the world but definitely we are not
nation of
> > > beggars.
> > >
> > > Mr. Ejaz, did you ever thought what is going to happen after
> > > December 2008. Oh! I am sorry. I should not ask you this
question.
> > > Anyway your posting is full of contradictions. About reforms, I
> > will
> > > suggest you to see what your beloved Gen. Moeen had to
> > say, "Reforms
> > > are internal affairs of political parties."
> > >
> > > Mr. Ejaz, if one is dishonest, what may be the level of it; he
> > > cannot justify it by stating that past Governments were
dishonest.
> > I
> > > again say, don't make Khaleda and Hasina scapegoats for your
> > > dishonesty. It is not at all acceptable to a common man. But you
> > are
> > > a very special man.
> > >
> > > Last not the least, Mr. Ejaz since you are not living in the
> > country
> > > I am telling you some of the readings on the wall today in
> > > Bangladesh. People are talking and concerned about the double
> > > standards of CTG. But why should I tell you this as you are a
blind
> > > supporter of this CTG. However, just pray with me that this CTG
> > > leaves power with dignity. We don't want any more bloodshed in
the
> > > country.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > >
> > > Junaid
> > >
> > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "ezajur" <ezajur.rahman@>
wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Dear Junaid
> > > >
> > > > You have every right to call a spade a spade – as long as you
> > don't
> > > > run out of cards. By all means criticize – but you know well
> there
> > > > are different types of criticism.
> > > >
> > > > What exactly was your sumptuous choice before Fakhruddin? Lets
> > > have some honesty, some modesty. We not only suffer from
> > mediocrity –
> > > we suffer from mediocrity AND delusions of grandeur.
> > > >
> > > > What exactly makes you feel so politically wealthy? What are
the
> > > many
> > > > options you have? After AL barristers and BNP barristers throw
> > > chairs at each other in the courts what do you think is next in
our
> > > great democratic journey?
> > > >
> > > > Your own message betrays the delusions – however sincere –
> that
> > > > blight our nation so cruelly -
> > > >
> > > > 1. AL and BNP have been ruining the social fabric of the
nation
> > for
> > > > two decades. Yet you can still say this CTG, after less than a
> > > year,
> > > > is not far behind? You are kidding sir.
> > > >
> > > > 2. I can see the strong wall of honesty of the CTG - two dozen
> > > > citizens – showing cracks. How would you describe the wall of
> > > honesty
> > > > of AL and BNP governments – more or less honest than the CTG?
> The
> > > > wall was a sham and it is smashed in comparison with the CTG.
> > > >
> > > > 3. Even now you have the notion we should not make Hasina or
> > > Khaleda
> > > > scapegoats! What are they? Gods? Is it something about us
Bengalis
> > > > that doesn't mind two women ruining the country? That we would
> > > rather
> > > > see them free, running proudly through our green fields,
regularly
> > > > dumping on the nation's integrity and future?
> > > >
> > > > 4. Putting Hasina and Khaleda in jail does NOT turn them into
> > > > heroines! Heroines for who? You? Or for a nation of
sentimental
> > > > beggars? They are not heroines for the majority and this
theory is
> > > > broadcast only by those who think we aren't capable of much.
You
> > > can
> > > > breathe without Hasina and Khaleda - today. Try it.
> > > >
> > > > 5. The same ladies who drove our country to disaster are
needed to
> > > > hold the country together, to initiate and to apply sweeping
> > > reforms.
> > > > Because? Because you don't think we can handle affairs without
> > > them.
> > > > Why? Its disgraceful. Its shameful. Its pathetic. Its
insulting.
> > > >
> > > > 6. Hasina and Khaleda are responsible for the mess – NOT the
> CTG.
> > > The
> > > > parties were only talking of reform BECAUSE THE CTG APPLIED
> > > PRESSURE.
> > > > Don't flatter yourself that the parties were ready for the
reform
> > > the
> > > > nation is crying out for. They have neither the character nor
the
> > > > guts nor the tools to challenge the mafia within them. It is
the
> > > CTG
> > > > that is setting the agenda for reform – not the parties. You
> may
> > > wait
> > > > another 10 years for the parties to reform but some know the
> > > country
> > > > can't wait that long - just to pander to political fantasies.
> > > >
> > > > They belong in jail. For what they have done, what they have
> > > allowed
> > > > to happen and for what they are preventing from happening.
But you
> > > > are worried about consequences. For 20 years you have seen the
> > > > consequences of their freedom. But still it is not enough.
> > > >
> > > > They won't go abroad for a couple of years. They won't resign.
> > They
> > > > won't won't admit their faults. They won't compromise in their
> > > > personal feuding. They won't sacrifice a term. They won't
sweep
> > > aside
> > > > all their corrupt members.
> > > >
> > > > But you still think we need them?!!! I suggest any man who
thinks
> > > we
> > > > need Hasina and Khaleda should be legally denied the right to
> > > divorce
> > > > his wife under any circumstances. After all, he should
continue
> > > > suffering just as he wants the nation to suffer with these two
> > > > ladies!
> > > >
> > > > Or maybe we are nation of Dr Frankensteins - we just can't
live
> > > > without the monsters we have created?
> > > >
> > > > If you are right then I am totally convinced – we are indeed a
> > > nation
> > > > of beggars. Because our politics beggars belief.
> > > >
> > > > Ezajur Rahman
> > > > Kuwait
> > > >
> > > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "junaid.sultan"
<junaid.sultan@>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > The events prior to 1/11 are eye-openers so it is time for
> > > everyone
> > > > > to open their eyes. We as a nation can not afford to have
blind
> > > > > supporters of any group. Sorry to tell you Mr. Ejaz, but we
are
> > > > not
> > > > > beggars. We are and we want to be choosers. We have every
right
> > > to
> > > > > call spade a spade. If the past AL or BNP governments with
> > theirs
> > > > > blunders have brought the country to the brink of disaster,
the
> > > > > present CTG is not trailing behind with a long distance.
Their
> > > > > failure list is much longer than their successes. The very
> > strong
> > > > > wall of the honesty of CTG is showing cracks. You should be
> > able
> > > to
> > > > > see if you are not blind. We should be watchful of each and
> > every
> > > > > step of this Government and every future Government. Do we
need
> > > to
> > > > > be critical of a Government after expiry of their term (in
this
> > > > case
> > > > > it is 2 years, hopefully) or give them the opportunity to
> > rectify
> > > > > themselves during their tenure? And don't make scapegoats.
We
> > > have
> > > > > heard enough of these scapegoats in the past. Enough is
enough
> > > now.
> > > > >
> > > > > Some may be over joyous that Hasina and Khaleda are in jail.
> > They
> > > > > are too blind to think about the consequences? The nation
had
> > > > > started ignoring these two ladies. People were talking about
> > > > reforms
> > > > > in political parties. By putting them in jail you have made
them
> > > > > heroes (or herions) again. Since they went in jail no body
is
> > > > > talking about reforms in political systems. Even Gen. Moeen
had
> > > to
> > > > > say that reforms are internal affairs of political parties.
> > > > >
> > > > > Regards
> > > > >
> > > > > Not so blind
> > > > >
> > > > > Junaid
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "Shamim Chowdhury"
<veirsmill@>
> > > > > wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Mr. Ezajur Rahman, Bad people and Bad politics of Islam
must
> > be
> > > > > removed
> > > > > > not only from Bangladesh but all parts of the world.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Thanks
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Shamim Chowdhury
> > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------
----
> > -
> > > ---
> > > > -
> > > > > -----\
> > > > > > ---------------------------------
> > > > > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, "ezajur" <ezajur.rahman@>
> > > wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Nepotism and family dynasty are not allegations against
> > > Hasina
> > > > or
> > > > > > > Khaleda. They are proven facts. Nothing to do
with 'after a
> > > long
> > > > > > time'. After Mujib - Hasina! After Zia - Khaleda!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > If this CTG is guilty of the same you may criticise it -
> > but
> > > the
> > > > > > > blame lies with Hasina and Kahleda for creating this
> > > situation
> > > > in
> > > > > > > the first place.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I'm not praying like the rest of the crooks and thieves
and
> > > > > > > murderers for a return to AL and BNP governmnet like
before.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Bad people are praying twice as hard as party people for
> > > > > democracy.
> > > > > > > Because Bangladeshi democracy protects and promotes
> > criminals
> > > > and
> > > > > > > thieves.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I have no problem with the family ties in this CTG
because I
> > > > > believe
> > > > > > > it was done like this to maintain control in an
emergency
> > > > > situation.
> > > > > > > We have 5 years to judge AL and BNP - we can wait
another
> > > year
> > > > to
> > > > > > > see the result of the CTG.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > In the emantime - how times have changed! Hasina and
Khaleda
> > > > > spent
> > > > > > > Eid in jail!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That makes it all worthwhile!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Miracles do happen!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Allhamdullilah!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Ezajur Rahman
> > > > > > > Kuwait
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > --- In alochona@yahoogroups.com, mahathir of bd
> > > > > > > wouldbemahathirofbd@ wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Nepotism and family dynasty are two common allegations
> > > > against
> > > > > Al
> > > > > > > and BNP. But this evil deeds became prevalent after a
long
> > > time
> > > > > of
> > > > > > > their power.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > But our so called angel government showed nepotism and
> > > > > > > family dynasty from the beginning by appointing brother
in
> > > law
> > > > > and
> > > > > > > sister in law as advisers.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > blind supporters of cTg then said that they are
qualified
> > > > > > > persons.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > No see how qualified they are .
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > http://www.amadershomoy.com/news.php?id=205729&sys=1
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > And if we critisize the CTG , the blind suporters
think
> > > that
> > > > > > > we are supporting AL or BNP.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > From the begining it was clear to me that this CTG
run by
> > > > > > > reactive and inexperienced and destructive people will
bring
> > > > > > > hardly any good to Bangladesh when we will make the
balance
> > > > > sheet.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------
----
> > -
> > > ---
> > > > -
> > > > > ----
> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------
> > > > > > > > Subhan Allah- Only Allah flawless
> > > > > > > > Alhamdulillah - All praise to be of Allah
> > > > > > > > Allahhuakbar - Allah, the Greatest
> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------
----
> > -
> > > ---
> > > > -
> > > > > --
> > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------
Would
> > > Be
> > > > > > > Mahathir of BD
> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------
----
> > -
> > > ---
> > > > -
> > > > > --
> > > > > > > -
> > > > > > > > If it can be imagined, it is possible- NEC
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------
> > > > > > > > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives
> > > answers,
> > > > > not
> > > > > > > web links.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>


[Disclaimer: ALOCHONA Management is not liable for information contained in this message. The author takes full responsibility.]
To unsubscribe/subscribe, send request to alochona-owner@egroups.com
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alochona/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:alochona-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:alochona-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
alochona-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/