Banner Advertiser

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

[vinnomot] Thanks and grtitude to all

Dear all,
               In reply of my posting about the illness and passing away of my mother many contributors in yahoo groups sends sympathetic messages.i have gone through all the messages.
they prayed for the betterment of my mother,
i understood well that still there are many good sympathetic  man in this world.
I express my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all.
May you have the blessings of Allah. May Allah help you


Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___