Banner Advertiser

Sunday, November 25, 2007

[vinnomot] My Bengali ebook on " Religion and feminism-as seen through science"

 
For last two and half years I have been writing on religion, spiritualism and feminism as seen through scientific microscope.  Most of the time, I can't refer to my articles to our new readers because it has not been collected. So I thought of arranging them.
 
Many special thanks to Avijit Ray of Mukto-mona who encouraged me to start writing on eforums on the issues of religion and science.
 
I have expressed my views as per state of the art information in science and this may hurt religious feelings of Hindus and Muslims as scientific understanding of society, religion and nature is very different than experience of Hinduism and Islam. I would request them not to read it as these articles are for those who are seeking truth through science.
 
One should not think that I am spreading hatred against religion-I am trying to subject it to scientific scrutiny so that Hinduism and Islam can evolve to a better religion-more compatible to modern time.
 
 
 
Thanks
Biplab Pal
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___