Banner Advertiser

Friday, January 25, 2008

[vinnomot] MoTau

Let me convey to your the other side of the argument, please ...!
 
Its a known fact that 'Motau' is permissible in Iran and some Middle Eastern Countries. In Middle Eastern Arab Countries it has become legalized Prostitution to most extent but in Iran not every girl is having 'MoTau' for prostitution purposes. Its happening in the society's elite group.
 
I asked an Iranian College Girl, who already had two 3 month long 'MoTau' following questions:
 
Question: Had you not had 'MoTau' just to have sex?
 
Answer: Not really. I want to get married till my husband dies but do not want to live with a husband that I would be wishing that he dies rest of my Marital Life.
 
My Comments: Her theory resembled the theory of Women in the West, who do not want to marry someone Sexually in-compatible and want to test him first though divorcing is not so hard in the Western Culture like in Eastern Culture.
 
Question: How do you think practicing 'MoTau' can find you the right husband then?
 
Answer: I live with my temporary husband to find-out if he is Sexually Compatible to me. Is he going to leave me Sexually dis-satisfied for rest of my life? I also learn his Psychological Traits, habits and other stuff in those 3 months to learn if I can spend rest of my life with him or not. Remember, our Prophet had said, "You don't know a person unless you have lived with him or have been on a long Journey with him" rejecting a Moslim, who had tried to stand-up as a Guarantor for someone in his court.
 
Question: Why do you think, when you decide to convert your 'MoTau' with some guy in to real permanent marriage, he would agree and had not had 'MoTau' with you just to use you?
 
Answer: I make sure of that before engaging in to a 'MoTau'. Both of the last 2 temporary husbands that I had 'MoTau' with had wanted to marry me permanently but I had rejected them because either they were not sexually compatible or not my type to live my rest of life with. I belong to the class of Iranian Society, where everybody is not looking for a Virgin anyway. The Proof is my 2nd temporary Husband by 'MoTau'. He knew, I was not a Virgin before we had 'MoTau' and he still wanted to marry me for good.
 
Question: How come you never got pregnant?
 
Answer: Because I'm not stupid looking for a rich guy to keep giving me money until I raise his kid. Its a part of 'MoTau' Agreement that if I get pregnant the temporary husband will have to provide me sustenance for rest of his life raising his kid/kids. I was taking Contraceptives so, I would not get pregnant like all other girls do so, I would not get pregnant.  
 
I guess, if 'MoTau' works fine for some people in Iranian Educated Society, I have no problem with it but using 'MoTau' for Prostitution only doesn't sound right to me unless some prostitute comes out to convince me, how is it right.

---------------------------------------------------
 
Dear Col Rashid Mohsin
Please try to understand that Prostitution is not the issue nor is Mutta an issue. For that matter If I was a Shia and you ask a silly question such as having Mutta with my sister or daughter, my answer as a practicing Shia will be simple, "if Allah has permitted this act who am I to stop it". However Mutta is permissible under conditions. You are already aware that a lot of people will bang your head if you ask a similar question for marriage in a blunt manner which is an act internationally allowed by all religions and culture.
Truly ours
Zafar ul Islam
Rashid Mohsin,
I think they are victim of cir! cumstanc es, and are where they are due to exploitation by both pimps and users. If some one is to blame it is those who exploit by making money of them and by using the service they provide. The least to blame can be assigned to those who are exploited. This sale of flesh is an inhuman act, a barbaric act an act which should be condemned by all.
Zina is a voluntary act and not an act under duress, or compulsion. I am sure you would agree.
Hasnain
Dear Sir ,A A
S.A.A KAZMI, here I am a bit confused with your remarks that only Ithna-Ashri are Momineen and Ahlul Jannat..... because all the prostitutes are Shia and despite their public service (the hole sale business) which comes under Zina they would be in Jannat.....(it is not to annoy you or provoke you in retaliation of your sinful comments, anybody could check it from Heera Mandi Lahore or Napier road Karachi that they all are Shia, I have been talking to them "in the line of my duty"....I have performed Moharram Duty at Karachi from 1992-95 and my unit provided security to main procession of Moharram at M.A Jinnah road, I used to lead it, where a procession of Sex worker used to join from Napier Rd where we always  required additional security.... its confusing that a Kalma go, in your opinion despite all out efforts could not reach Jannat and on the other hand Pros would go to Jannat being Shia. Please stop using this bad language about Sahaba-e-karam, be logical and behave as member of the elite forum and not like common man..... Sir if you are hurt by my arguments I am sorry for that..........
MOHSIN 
Mr. Aziz Kazmi
Now that's enough. Please stop this fitna that u r spreading; right away. In the Quran, Allah asks of Muslims not to call names to the deities of the infidels lest they should call names to Allah in return. And in that it has a lesson for all of us. It will not take me many minutes to write unacceptable words for the ones whom you hold dear only.. but I take my lessons seriously and practice them too.
Some of the Sahaba that you have shown your open dislike to those who fought in the Jang e Badar and Allah in the Quran has forgiven them and 10 amongst them have been given Basharat of the Jannat. So, let's not take it upon us to ridicule any one of blessed ones.
I hope you shall refrain from uttering these words again. And let me assure you the disclamaint Hasnain is fully capable to mean what he has written and there is no reason for u to make further explanations.
The on going discourse is only for enhancing our understanding of each other's point of view. To kill fitna and fasad. and not to start afresh..
Yes, your freedom of speech must know norms of decency or else it should be a privilege you are not worthy of receiving.
So be tolerant to be tolerated.. !!!
Salman Masum
 
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___