Banner Advertiser

Saturday, March 14, 2009

[mukto-mona] Re: [ALOCHONA] Re: Mr. Cyrus and Ms. Farida

Mr. Firoz Alam:
 
Your posting proves that you are as uncivilized, incoherent, and challenged as I had previously thought. Those who have nothing intelligent to say always resort to vulgarity. As you say in your own posting, "Name Calling is a technique to want us [to] form a judgment to reject and condemn, without examining the evidence". You simply don't have the intelligence to examine the evidence, argue coherently, and most importantly have no intention of keeping this conversation civil. I will not stoop to your level and bring your mother or the legitimacy of your birth into our argument. I think...no, I am sure, you are a legitimate child and your mother has done nothing wrong to me. Let's keep this between us, shall we? If you cannot keep an argument civil, then you should find someone to argue with who is at your level.
 
If you want to swear at me and bring my mother into this discussion, at least show that you understand the phrase "bend over backwards". It means, "to flex yourself to accommodate someone else". It's not a bad phrase. I am under the impression that you are writing from North America. You should ask your friends and colleagues what that phrase means. It is used to describe someone who always goes out of one's way to do what is told. Secondly, the word is "bastard", not "Bustard".. A Bustard is a bird, and I am sure you weren't using the word in that sense. Thirdly, I am surprised that Alochona let such vulgar language to be posted. But I can respect your freedom of speech, no matter how objectionable it may be.
 
Just when, exactly, I portray India in glittering light? Is that a fact or do you just accuse people of things that they haven't done? I think you missed the sentence in my last email where I said that it is Bangladesh's interest to normalize relationship with both India and Pakistan. From your meaningless and angry ramblings, I can tell that you cannot keep India and Pakistan in your "conscious" or "political thoughts". Those topics are too broad for your small mind. That's why you ask to "examine evidence". What evidence, if I may ask, do I need to examine, since examining trade policies and international affairs is what I do for a living? Politics and ideologues like yourself have taken over common sense economics.
 
You say that it is in India's interest to see a weakened Bangladesh? Can you explain why? Would you please explain to all of us, on what basis do you think it is not in Pakistan's interest to destabilize Bangladesh (as well as Nagaland, Assam, West Bengal, and Tripura) and engage India in all fronts? Do you have any rationale analysis for your assertion? Since you have a different opinion, and think that I am an India supporter, please educate all of us on the basis of your statements.
 
If you understand my postings at all, I don't care about political nonsense and want only economic prosperity for my country. That's why I asked people like you, as well as ardent supporters of India to keep their respective camps aside, and focus on the development of Bangladesh. But I guess that message went right above your head.
 
Mr. Alam, I don't know about the people you associate with, but I don't apologize if I am not sincere about it. I absolutely don't care if you accept my apology or not, but I am self-actualized enough to know if I stepped over the line. My apology was directed to everyone, and not you alone. So, don't flatter yourself thinking that I am apologizing to an uncivil person like you.
 
What pig metaphor or rat metaphor are you talking about? Are you emotionally stable? You are so incoherent at this point that I am having a tough time figuring out your point. You think that I was responsible for the massacre of our army officials and that I am genocidal? I chuckled when I read that part. Mr. Alam, you are like a proverbial butterfly. You have gone from idiotic to lunatic to simply laughable in the past few days, and I find your metamorphosis really amusing. (you should look up the word "metamorphosis" before you think that I cursed at you)
 
Lastly, I am always up for discussing about Bangladesh and Bangladesh alone in this forum. Would you please do us a favor and ask your pals to stop yapping about India and Pakistan in this forum? Most of us don't care much about them. We have enough problems of our own.
 
You think people like me and Ms.. Majid should be stopped at all costs because you disagree with us? Haven't you and your reactionary friends have muffled our voices for far too long to appease your friends and mentors in India, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia for the last 39 years? I am not fighting you. I am fighting stupidity and misinformation. Why don't you step up to the plate and act intelligently for once? You think that "The concept of freedom and for those who seek freedom through peaceful means, they will always have my moral support"? You assume that "morality" is a static concept, as well as the "concept of freedom". Neither is true, and your naive assumptions are wrong. Perhaps you should read a little more about freedom and liberty, before wanting to "stop" Ms. Majid and I at all costs, don't you think?
 
Cyrus
 
P.S. Since you don't know "more" about Moududi and his perverted philosophies, I suggest you get going on that. You just might see why I called Munshi a "Moududi wanna-be".
 
P.S. I am not commenting on your statements about science and what scientists do. I don't want to waste my Saturday morning teaching science to the mentally challenged.


From: Firoz Alam <afirozny@yahoo.com>
To: ahumanb <ahumanb@yahoo.com>; alochona <alochona@yahoogroups.com>; Amra-bangladesi <amra-bangladesi@yahoogroups.com>; Mukto Mona <mukto-mona@yahoogroups.com>; khabor khabor <khabor@yahoogroups.com>; News from <nfb@citech-bd.com>; notun bangladesh <notun_bangladesh@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:39:49 PM
Subject: [ALOCHONA] Re: Mr. Cyrus and Ms. Farida

Dear Members -
 
Cyrus-the-Hitler wrote "do you just bend over backwards to accept everything?"
 
Of course, Cyrus-the-Hitler is more accustomed to thinking of his political opponents and intellectual opponents or perhaps his "neighbors[I feel and ought to be made known 
whether he/Farida are Bangladeshi or stooges of India]" than himself in depersonalizing and decivilizing terms and his favorite vehicles of sickness include terms such as "rat", "hound", "gang", "bend over backwards" etc etc. and I m so surprised that forum like Alochona allows such behavior from a member. Perhaps, for a good reason, you moderators have allowed such maddening behavior and let me reciprocate in similar fashion and let me ask this bustard, did India's or Pakistan's military bend her mom over backward or had threesome experiences that still traumatize him? or did India's or
Pakistan's military sodomized him during 1971 that can't let go off of his mind? Bustard!
 
As you can see, I don't choose between India or Pakistan as my capital nor do I maintain day in and day out such things in my conscious or in my political thoughts. India's or Pakistan's ghost had left even before I was born. My sole devotion and purity of my soul remains attached to my motherland Bangladesh. If my deshi brethren have money to import goods whether it is from India or china or Pakistan, I m sure, they won't seek or need counsel from a wolf in disguise as who tries to portray India in glittering light to make us accept or approve his version of "India" and reject and condemn "Pakistan" without
examining the evidences.
 
I have not accepted his apology as it was not sincere nor it was directed to where it should be.. As long as he maintains sickening metaphor just as Hitler did, I will maintain my stance and call Hitler a Hitler.
 
Anyone can read Hitler's pig metaphor that led to kill six millions people, and Mr. Cyrus' rat metaphor side-by-side to determine whether Cyrus' analogy may justify in the context of Hitler's situation. And in my mind there is no "doubt" or no reason to "suspect" whatsoever that this madman Cyrus-the-Hitler- bustard-maniac would have killed as many people as Hitler if he could and had the same state power or mercenaries like Hitler did. And my suspicions grows every time I read their messages that Cyrus and his gang might have something to do with the killers of our beloved brave and brightest military leaders.
 
And In my view, it is India's interest to see Bangladesh is weaken in militarily, economically, politically and psychologically not Pakistan's as Pakistan is already in bad shape due to so called "war on terror."
 
The imagination, curiosity, hypothesis, inductions, deductions, facts, reason, research, experimental verification i.e, trails and errors that lead to scientific discoveries and also natural laws play to a great extend as well but doubts and suspicions have nothing to do with it whatsoever.
 
Something he said "we discover" - and at the word "we" you belong where and do you doubt and suspect to blush for mere pleasure? - something "scientists never do."
 
Name Calling is a technique to want us form a judgment to reject and condemn, without examining the evidence of what makes "moududi" a "moududi" and in what relation me or others such as Mr. Munshi fall in that category is a mystery cause I can know so much and wish i knew more about Moududi other than the word Moududi and these propagandists Hitler, Cyrus and Farida won't never explore facts as their basis for conclusions or wont make known their version of facts available so that they can keep throwing stuffs at wall and see if it sticks.
 
The concept of freedom and for those who seek freedom through peaceful means, they will always have my moral support at least whether in India or China or anywhere else for that matter, There are only two ways about it either you perfect your union or lose it. Very simple. Now I made known my stand on that issue that you are implicitly or explicitly tried to convey. Stop bragging about India or Pakistan in Bangladesh forums as we should be devoted our-self pertaining to our deshi issues/causes.
 
These madman Cyrus and madwoman Farida must be stopped in every sense of the word..
 
Firoz Alam




__._,_.___


****************************************************
Mukto Mona plans for a Grand Darwin Day Celebration: 
Call For Articles:

http://mukto-mona.com/wordpress/?p=68

http://mukto-mona.com/banga_blog/?p=585

****************************************************

VISIT MUKTO-MONA WEB-SITE : http://www.mukto-mona.com/

****************************************************

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
               -Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 190




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___